Pages:
Author

Topic: DASH TO $2900 - first coin to reach parity with bitcoin, by cap. - page 3. (Read 3230 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Blockchain Technology launches Smart ICO Tracker
What do you think? Crypto-currencies will lead to a redistribution of wealth on the our planet?
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
Dash is an instamined Bitcoin clone. The community is similar to what you would find at an Amway gathering. Dash is a complete joke. Doubt it'll be in the top ten a year from now.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.
Please stop ppl Grin
wait for 16 months and then blame me for how bad I am at predicting. and how much money we lost. gonna be fun in both cases.
PoS
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
If you can be anything, be kind and fair
Dash trash is a useless 60% instamined scam. Its only purpose is to enrich the scam-artists.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
how much volume transaction in DASh coin
i think still under bitcoin
and very dificult can replaces bitcoin position, i think Dash user community still not big, i think dash compare ETH still under ETH
this now is good compare and equal bitcoin is ETH not Dash
Activity: 100
Dash claims to be anonymous and It's in the foreground with this claim.but monero is superior to dash in terms of anonymity.
so i dont expect much from Dash.if even dash reaches that capitalization .. i will be believing its just a bubble.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I would share your enthusiasm, as I like Dash as a coin, but market cap to me doesn't really mean anything.  And why should it, exactly?  Even in the stock market, it just makes a company more expensive to buy and the numbers can be extremely misleading.  So yay for Dash, but bleh for what you're saying yay for.
yeah, but in my perspective it's a way to earn some money on. the only thing that matters.
take it as a financial forecast. what it's actually is.

better to take it as a shill trying to pump a proven scam coin since that is what it actually is.

Activity: 84
I seriously doubt it. My bet is that the first coin to eclipse Bitcoin doesn't exist yet.
I would share your enthusiasm, as I like Dash as a coin, but market cap to me doesn't really mean anything.  And why should it, exactly?  Even in the stock market, it just makes a company more expensive to buy and the numbers can be extremely misleading.  So yay for Dash, but bleh for what you're saying yay for.
yeah, but in my perspective it's a way to earn some money on. the only thing that matters.
take it as a financial forecast. what it's actually is.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
I would share your enthusiasm, as I like Dash as a coin, but market cap to me doesn't really mean anything.  And why should it, exactly?  Even in the stock market, it just makes a company more expensive to buy and the numbers can be extremely misleading.  So yay for Dash, but bleh for what you're saying yay for.
Guy_wonderful bets on Dash as first coin to reach bitcoin capitalization.

Active trades:
Super short term: target 424 BUY PRICE 281.90 STOP 259 #29
Short term: target 540 (Oct.17) #29
Mid term: target 3300  (??feb 2018??)
Long term: 4000-8000  (3Q 2018 - 2Q 2019) #1

when post was made price for dash was USD 180.27

SIMPLE FX as a price reference.

will happen in 16-24 months.

You give a prediction buy you give no reason for the prediction to come true, why people are going to begin to use DASH so much that is going to reach a parity with bitcoin, is the price of bitcoin going to go down or DASH is going to skyrocket?

So, lets try now. DASH? What's dash? There was a bitcoin once. It was a very revolutionary technology.  No fees, instant transactions. Great.
Now technology have a lot of challenges, including high fees (yes it's high already in terms of crypto world) , for same reason transactions takes so long time. Dash seems fixes not just those but all other future problems. Makes it's a good candidate who at the end, could become an Ideal digital currency.

Why not ETH or RIPPLE or other. They are too messy, includes a lot of extra stuff in it. Making them not just difficult to understand but they becomes "something else" too, currency must stay as a currency, not a movement nor religion nor something else. Simple, easy to use and easy to explain on how to.

Besides all challenges bitcoin has - current, and those it will fight in the future has it's biggest bonus -  recognizable brand. Every new player who enters at crypto market does that across bitcoin. And just part gets to another altcoin and even less moves to dash.

But when Dash reaches parity to bitcoin, and begins fight for biggest part of the market. How not to loose recognizable brand and assets which was build in it in a period of time? Crypto community will just swap the names between those two.
Note that name for Dash was changed couple of times already, it's would't be any news for those dash part of community. But for bitcoin part of community it's would'be a move how not to loose the brand and those assets laid in it.

That's not just a speculation. And there is not something we can do about it.
From the point where other crypto reached parity to bitcoin, it's just a matter of time to bitcoin itself, before it's gonna be completely forgotten.
For that "alternative top crypto" it's also makes harder go on it's own, without bitcoin brand. Actually will push whole crypto community for year or two back, together with biggest price fall and amid criticism from gov's and other institutions from around the globe! That's said, it will take a time before new crypto brand would be recognized.

Let's watch dash for another couple of month, when it will reach second or third place by a cap. A movement will find a place which will declare such ideas of name swapping.

Pages:
Jump to: