Pages:
Author

Topic: DashBargain.com - buy anything online with Bitcoin! - page 2. (Read 21412 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 5
Friends,

we keep accepting orders. DashBargain works 24/7, we accept all major cryptocurrencies and process the orders within 24 hours!

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
I ordered a boardgame from a Scandinavian vendor. They figured out how to place an order and I got my package in the mail yesterday. The process was a little long before the actual order was placed with the vendor, but I could do everything from my smartphone.
Have already placed a second order.

I realise I'm not a trusted member of this forum since I made this account solely to write this review, but take it for what it is worth.

Thank you very much for the review, Djerv1919, much appreciated Smiley

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I ordered a boardgame from a Scandinavian vendor. They figured out how to place an order and I got my package in the mail yesterday. The process was a little long before the actual order was placed with the vendor, but I could do everything from my smartphone.
Have already placed a second order.

I realise I'm not a trusted member of this forum since I made this account solely to write this review, but take it for what it is worth.
With DashBargain you can buy anything from any online store with cryptocurrency. There are six currencies that we accept: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Nano and Zcash.
We process all orders same day and are faster, easier and more convenient than any other alternative.

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
I think it's an excellent service, I ordered two iPhones 8 Plus through the web to Amazon and DashBargain respond to the email quickly, they answer all your questions and are attentive to everything you ask. The complete management of the order lasted approximately half a day and the first iphone arrived in 4 days and everything was correct.

In the second iphone there has been a problem with the seller (scam seller) and DashBargain are responsible for taking the management of the claim, When the claim ends we will update this opinion, but in summary everything is perfect.

Is it worth paying the commission? YES
Is it worth the service? YES
Would you recommend it? To all

Thank you Smiley

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
DM for Spanish Translations
I think it's an excellent service, I ordered two iPhones 8 Plus through the web to Amazon and DashBargain respond to the email quickly, they answer all your questions and are attentive to everything you ask. The complete management of the order lasted approximately half a day and the first iphone arrived in 4 days and everything was correct.

In the second iphone there has been a problem with the seller (scam seller) and DashBargain are responsible for taking the management of the claim, When the claim ends we will update this opinion, but in summary everything is perfect.

Is it worth paying the commission? YES
Is it worth the service? YES
Would you recommend it? To all
Yes, the email just went out, apologies for the delay  Smiley

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Activity: 9
Hey

I ordered from you a few days ago an i after payment haven't received any answer to my emails
Is everything ok?

*EDIT*

Answered me now
Friends,

because of the current downtrend on all major cryptocurrencies we have temporarily disabled Dash, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Nano and Zcash payment options. Our customers have an option to pay with Bitcoin (BTC) at the moment.
As always, we process all orders same day and we expect to keep it that way. If you haven't yet tried DashBargain, now it's the right time!

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Starting from June 21 we will process the orders same day, with no waiting time, just like it was before  Smiley

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
This looks like a service I might consider using. But, is there anyone with a rank higher than Full Member that has used their services? I was going through the comments but there isn't any comment from a trusted member of community. Maybe in future when a reputed member uses your services, I would too. Will keep visiting this thread for future updates.

Since you have been around for a while, why don't you work a bit on your website. The interface definitely needs some improvement so users like me can trust your services.

I've used this service since November 2017 and I have made many orders since then. I used other services in the past, some have gone away without creating problems with their users like BitSumo, the guy behind that was very nice, others instead have caused users to lose much money, me included but not much, like All4Btc.

Considering the experiences I had, I can say that DashBargain is the most functional and the communication with the user is optimal, they always keep you updated on your orders and are very friendly. Having more options than only Bitcoin to pay is a nice option aswell.
Keep it up guys and thanks.
I have successfully used the service in the past months to purchase a necklace off eBay and two omega watches, and I'll keep using them for all my next btc purchases.
Definitely recommend.

Thank you AngelLox, it's always a pleasure dealing with you  Smiley

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
I have successfully used the service in the past months to purchase a necklace off eBay and two omega watches, and I'll keep using them for all my next btc purchases.
Definitely recommend.
A quick update:

starting from May 2 DashBargain will accept Nano currency (former RaiBlocks) as payment method. Nano is a zero-fee cryptocurrency with the novel technology that uses block lattice instead of blockchain.

You can find more details about Nano and its innovative tech in the article:

https://steemit.com/nano/@pablo-lema/a-better-crypto-coin-index

Feel free to ask any questions.

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Hi djsugar,

But, is there anyone with a rank higher than Full Member that has used their services? I was going through the comments...

actually there are, you may consider reading the previous pages Smiley

The website remark makes sense, thank you; still the practice proves that website design is far not the main thing that matters in this business. I've seen many services both Internet based and in real sector with the fanciest features you can imagine and ..... zero or very poor sales. While we have a pretty stable order flow with almost 80% of returning customers; that is with no advertising.

I hope this answers your question; if there any other questions, feel free to ask  Smiley

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
This looks like a service I might consider using. But, is there anyone with a rank higher than Full Member that has used their services? I was going through the comments but there isn't any comment from a trusted member of community. Maybe in future when a reputed member uses your services, I would too. Will keep visiting this thread for future updates.

Since you have been around for a while, why don't you work a bit on your website. The interface definitely needs some improvement so users like me can trust your services.
I've done 4 orders with DashBargain over the last 2 months. All I can say is.. They're awesome. They communicate with you on a timely manner, and provide their service quickly and friendly. Will continue to do business with them.

Many thanks  Smiley

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Activity: 21
youre account is newbie then why i trust on you
Pages:
Jump to: