Pages:
Author

Topic: DashBargain.com - buy anything online with Bitcoin! - page 3. (Read 21412 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I've done 4 orders with DashBargain over the last 2 months. All I can say is.. They're awesome. They communicate with you on a timely manner, and provide their service quickly and friendly. Will continue to do business with them.
Activity: 82
Merit: 5
Much appreciated, thank you battlegamer Smiley

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
as you can see I just registered, I have done few purchases with dashbargain and they asked me if I could review in this forum.. so this is not shilling and I get no compensation for doing this review.

Dashbargain delivers a great service and so far they have never failed to deliver ,
I will create a list of the pros and cons I have encountered in my orders (5-6) with them

Pros
-Support is great.. the best I have encountered so far in my crypto adventure. Fast, friendly and reasonable. Getting quick updates when you send btc to someone over the internet is a must.
-You ALWAYS get tracking number for your orders, this can sound silly but its really important for me. I have used similar service and sometimes they dont care once the order is made and you dont know when to expect the pack.
-Price is competitive, they charge a 3% plus a small flat fee of a few $. So its better than withdrawing and buying it yourself.
-In case of a delay they show you the options and are HONEST.. other similar services when they had delays just go silent until solved.
-No minimum order quantity as far I know.
Cons
- Delays when proccessing the orders, normally when its a relative big order a few days extra are needed but I have been informed and in case I didnt want to continue they will offer a refund.

I think service is really simple so not a lot of things can fail.. if they could speed up process time in big orders it will be a 10/10, but if you are up for a bit of wait its fine. Having in mind a exchange will take longer than this waiting for me is still a very valid option.
Activity: 95
Yes I am, can you let me know how long approximately I will have to wait when you will be able to process my order? I am ok to be contacted over the e-mail so I wouldn't need to post here. I will only leave the final review here of your service, once my order will be fulfilled and I will receive my item.
Friends,

starting from this week we are resuming operations on a limited basis and we can again take the orders.

The limited basis means that we can only accept existing customers and our processing time is longer than before. This means that you will have to wait 3-5 days after the payment for the order to be processed. The reason for this is that we need to combine several orders to minimize the wire fees.  Nothing has changed except this small inconvenience. We understand that this may be not as comfortable as it was before; this is a temporary measure though.

We still have quite a large backlog of orders since January. We will be clearing this backlog step by step; if you have something urgent to order, please send a quick reminder to the email Smiley

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Guys, so can you proceed my order? I am willing to send BTC anytime.

Thanks for keeping the thread active. As you can see from the previous message, we are currently operating with existing customers. Sorry for the inconvenience  Smiley

I would like to remind you also that this is the thread for DashBargain. Thank you, and I hope you are familiar with business ethics and basic rules of politeness.

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Guys, so can you proceed my order? I am willing to send BTC anytime.
No, I really want to proceed with my order, it's not a fake order like you think and I am not pretending. I don't see anything unusual about that trying your service. We operate in a large market, so I don't see you as a competitor. Let me know if you can proceed with my order.
Hi Aivaras,

please refer to post #10 in this topic. Thanks.

We received your email pretending to be a customer yesterday, and yes, I did recognize you. I am not sure you chose the right place to advertise your website; this is not nice at all Smiley

We are operating on a limited basis (with existing customers only); I will post more details on Monday.

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Our service at thebigcoin.io works without any interruption. We believe we offer similar service.
Can i ask why were you guys sending a coinpayments payment link? I would much rather make a payment directly to your wallet than give fees to a payment processor. (I just dont see any benefit of using a payment processor)
Any chance of you returning?

We can do this  Smiley, there are several customers that use a direct payment. Coinpayments link is just for the convenience.

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
You are very secretive about what issues have forced you to suspend your service.
How about using Bitpay?

This is unrelated to the issues with the payment processor. There are some internal issues that need to be resolved. I know you are a bit disappointed with the interruption; please a little patience Smiley

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Activity: 48
You are very secretive about what issues have forced you to suspend your service.
How about using Bitpay?
Can i ask why were you guys sending a coinpayments payment link? I would much rather make a payment directly to your wallet than give fees to a payment processor. (I just dont see any benefit of using a payment processor)
Any chance of you returning?
Still closed? Any further updates or information regarding DashBargain's future status? Definitely interested, let us know.. Thanks! (:

Hi  Smiley

no update on the future status at the moment, sorry. Thank you for your interest, very much appreciated.

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Activity: 3
Still closed? Any further updates or information regarding DashBargain's future status? Definitely interested, let us know.. Thanks! (:
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
Gonna try sometime.. but i have a lil doubt about the site hmm
Thank you. I should say that we are getting a lot of emails as well with the questions about the status and the timeframe to get back.
We are not yet ready to take orders. Hopefully soon  Smiley

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Activity: 3
same, You guys had a great and useful service.. Any time frame on when operations may resume? either way, thanks for the service thus far!
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
Friends,
due to unresolved internal issues we have to temporarily suspend operations.

Sorry to hear that, you provided a very useful service!

Do you have any timeframe on when you will be returning?
Pages:
Jump to: