Pages:
Author

Topic: DashBargain.com - buy anything online with Bitcoin! - page 4. (Read 21412 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 5
Friends,

due to unresolved internal issues we have to temporarily suspend operations. It took a little bit longer than usual to reply the emails; we apologize for that. All the emails have been answered and pending orders processed, except the one, on which we have an agreement with the customer.
If you feel that your email has not been answered, please send me a PM or an email.
Thank you.

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Just recieved my first order through DashBargain.. worked out great got responses fast and coinpayments makes it easy to complete payment. Tracking numbers were sent back to me quickly and the rest worked out as if i ordered myself. was a bit skeptical at first but the other reviews looked promising and i'm now making a 2nd purchase. definately got some coins saved up great way to make use of them Smiley
Very interesting, will definitely try this service out when I find something I want to order.

Sure, we look forward to being of service  Smiley

We would like to say our greatest thanks to all our customers, to all who supported us this year. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2018!

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
Very interesting, will definitely try this service out when I find something I want to order.
Highly recommend their service, everything went smooth and the purchase (amazon) was very fast overall.

Though I bet you won't be able to keep this quality of your support (I got informed of every single step) if you have to deal with more and more people coming, I'll come back for sure!  Wink

Hey Klangburg Smiley,

Awesome, thank you. We can easily scale up as demand increases  Smiley

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Activity: 720
Merit: 271
Highly recommend their service, everything went smooth and the purchase (amazon) was very fast overall.

Though I bet you won't be able to keep this quality of your support (I got informed of every single step) if you have to deal with more and more people coming, I'll come back for sure!  Wink
A quick update:

large orders (over 1k USD) will be processed after this Friday, December 8. We have to wait a bit while funds cycle through our accounts. We apologize for this inconvenience Smiley

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
These guys are AMAZING.
Orders from Amazon already received and Aliexpress confirmed with tracking numbers.
Communication is top notch.
They are always there, very reliable.

I am spending my Bit like there is no tomorrow, and who knows where BTC will be tommorrow!
This will be the best Xmas ever, thanks to the fantastic service from the DashBargain team.
Big Thumbs Up  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thank you  Smiley

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Activity: 48
These guys are AMAZING.
Orders from Amazon already received and Aliexpress confirmed with tracking numbers.
Communication is top notch.
They are always there, very reliable.

I am spending my Bit like there is no tomorrow, and who knows where BTC will be tommorrow!
This will be the best Xmas ever, thanks to the fantastic service from the DashBargain team.
Big Thumbs Up  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I would like to thank our customers for taking the time to write a feedback  Smiley

Anything you need to buy, feel free to submit orders at the website or to send us an email. We accept Bitcoin, Dash, ZEC, BCH and ETH.

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Great service, good communication, order was processed very quickly.
Friends  Smiley,

Starting from November 20, DashBargain fees will increase to 3 USD + 3.5%. The reason is money transfer costs that non-crypto world is imposing on us.
As always, we put customer service first. We keep offering you the same high service standards and fast processing of orders. Whatever you need to buy, we can get it for you same day, guaranteed.

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I used it, and never had problem. nice service
I highly recommend this service.
Email support is fast.
The boys know their business. :-)

Thanks a lot for your review, very much appreciated Smiley

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
legendary
Activity: 2963
Merit: 1245
I highly recommend this service.
Email support is fast.
The boys know their business. :-)
If you are not our customer yet, now it's the right time to try Smiley We process all orders same day and send a confirmation within minutes!

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
So will you guys ship the item directly to the buyer or will you first dropship to your warehouse and then you can ship to the buyer's address? I feel like the second option gievs a lot more privacy and anonymity in my opinion.

Is there a list of accepted sites that i am able to purchase from?

Service and site looks great, though. Keep up the good work.

Directly to the buyer  Smiley We purchase the items with your shipping address and forward you the tracking number after the purchase.

Amazon, Ebay, Aliexpress and many more. If you don't see your particular store in the list, just email us at [email protected], we will check and reply shortly.

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
So will you guys ship the item directly to the buyer or will you first dropship to your warehouse and then you can ship to the buyer's address? I feel like the second option gievs a lot more privacy and anonymity in my opinion.

Is there a list of accepted sites that i am able to purchase from?

Service and site looks great, though. Keep up the good work.
Update! Just received my order that I had placed through Dashbargain. It was an Amazon order that was from a vendor in France and delivered to the US, no issues. I will definitely use these guys again. Great communication throughout.

Thank you. It's always a pleasure, we will be happy to take care of your next purchases Smiley

[email protected]
www.DashBargain.com
Activity: 2
Update! Just received my order that I had placed through Dashbargain. It was an Amazon order that was from a vendor in France and delivered to the US, no issues. I will definitely use these guys again. Great communication throughout.
Pages:
Jump to: