Pages:
Author

Topic: DataXchain - Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service - page 15. (Read 3410 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
The DataXchain platform has a comprehensive development journey ahead of it. It will stay true to its mission ofcre ating a world where My Data is traded fairly and equally and individual data ownership rights are respected and protected. It is a long journey in which considerable resources will be dedicated towards the driving of the improvement of the platform and the evolution of the platform till it reaches its ultimate goal.
Activity: 60
The market’s problem and the DataXchain solution

As we are currently shifting to the era of big data, we consider this as an opportunity to bring about tremendous changes to create immense wealth for individuals by creating a new earnings stream and reinventing various aspects of their lives in work, education, leisure and more . Today, big data is used more and more, but there are two serious problems in this area: insufficient reward for the trade and use of My Data and misuse and manipulation of My Data.

DataXchain has a solution to the problem! Our project is a "Blockchain-based Decentralized Data Trade Platform" which can be supplied with what data users.
Through 'decentralising' data ownership and trade, DataXchain aims to create a new data paradigm in which individuals, as opposed to data giants, own the rights to their own data and are equitably compensated if their data is used. It also aims to create a brand new data trade environment in which anyone can easily create Digital Assets to share or sell.

With data, penetrating, almost every aspect of our lives, we are able to dramatically improve our lives.

https://c.radikal.ru/c19/1810/b7/15403efc839b.jpg
and this changes will surely give us a better way of living and a better future as well! given to us this kind of opportunity shouldn't we miss. and we are very thankful for that!
Activity: 59
for your information, DXCT budget spending 40% for platform development and maintenance, 30% for marketing promotions, 20% for operations and consulting, 15% for charity donation / awareness activities.

how much is the DXCT token need to raise? good to know that there's a percentage for the charity donation/ awareness activities. this will give lots of help to those needy!
1 DXCT = 0.06 USD.
What is the minimum required amount for your project (DataXchain) to take place? Maximum 30 million, but it is unlikely that you will collect at least half of this amount.

The DXCT is an ERC20 compliant token. It has been designed according to the idea of fair and equal trading of Digital Asset values within the DataXchain Ecosystem.
dataXchain really is an amazing! trusting this by the netizen in just a short period of time! i will not be surprise if this is happening, knowing that there's a lot of great features this project has!
Activity: 63
All data in DataXchain are stored in the X-FS and the X-Fabric according to their attributes. Instead of storing the data directly inside the blockchain, the location of the data as well as private key of the actual data is stored in the X-Fabric, and when the data needs to be pulled out, the address is referred to and the data stored in X-FS are transmitted to the user.
oh i see! thanks for this information! this will helps us a lot to better understand what are the other features of this dataXchain project! looking forward for more information or details coming from you!
brand new
Activity: 0
is dataxchain has their telegram website? any link if they have? i want to join with their tg, i'm sure that i will learn a lot there about their platform and the advantages in joining in their team.

Hello! Our telegram chat room https://t.me/Dataxchain  Smiley
wow! i'm looking also for the link of your telegram! thanks for this! i will be able now to join in the chat room!...
Activity: 66
is dataxchain has their telegram website? any link if they have? i want to join with their tg, i'm sure that i will learn a lot there about their platform and the advantages in joining in their team.

Hello! Our telegram chat room https://t.me/Dataxchain  Smiley
i will visit the link of their tg! for sure, i will learn lot of things and information there about dataXchain! will also share this link to my friends for them to be aware of this project!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
DataXchain aims to disrupt the present framework of centralized data capitalism dominated by existing powerhouses in order to establish a new data market for ordinary individuals. It will strive to build trust in the digital economy and truly demonstrate its potential.

I am only for this kind of development of technology and everything still looks good, but as a potential investor in such projects, I still do not see anything that shows a quick implementation. Everything is only in plans and pictures, and we are interested in a working beta version which proves that such an option is possible.
Activity: 4

As we are currently shifting to the era of big data, we consider this as an opportunity to bring about tremendous changes to create immense wealth for individuals by creating a new earnings stream and reinventing various aspects of their lives in work, education, leisure and more . Today, big data is used more and more, but there are two serious problems in this area: insufficient reward for the trade and use of My Data and misuse and manipulation of My Data.

DataXchain has a solution to the problem! Our project is a "Blockchain-based Decentralized Data Trade Platform" which can be supplied with what data users.
Through 'decentralising' data ownership and trade, DataXchain aims to create a new data paradigm in which individuals, as opposed to data giants, own the rights to their own data and are equitably compensated if their data is used. It also aims to create a brand new data trade environment in which anyone can easily create Digital Assets to share or sell.

With data, penetrating, almost every aspect of our lives, we are able to dramatically improve our lives.

it feels like this project is so practical to all of us..once this materialized, for sure this will become successful!..no wonder, this is the kind of project that we must support!
Activity: 4
DataXchain ensures that personal data will be delivered to the right destination. Digital assets uploaded directly from the Data Owner or data converted with the Data Enrichment process are recommended to the Data User with DataXchain’s Intelligent Matching Engine .
Activity: 6
DataXchain will provide an answer to the current data game and enable Data Liberalism through DataXchain, with this users will be connected,   integrated and managed equally and fairly. A great platform this project has as they make things easy for us consumers, especially on uploading data.
you know what?...I am impressed with this project!.....based on their platforms, they are so great in making dataxchain extraordinary!..and most importantly is that our data is secured!..so excited with this project, I want to see your success soon!
Activity: 6
Data Owners refer to anyone who appreciates the value of their own creations (photos, music, pictures, texts, images, etc.) and wants to share it with those who need it. Data Owners add to the universe of tradable enriched data.
that means, once we have invested in dataxchain, meaning we are the data owners..wherein all of our data could be paid....what are the processes?.how are we going to earn in dataxchain?..thanks..
Activity: 22
DataXchain has an automated data classification function in data pre-processing stage. When data is uploaded by customer, X-Classifier can classify the input data based on type, such as text, Image, music and forward them to X-Labeler or X-Deep Learner without human intervention.
Activity: 322
DataXchain aims to disrupt the present framework of centralized data capitalism dominated by existing powerhouses in order to establish a new data market for ordinary individuals. It will strive to build trust in the digital economy and truly demonstrate its potential.
Activity: 94
Despite the fact that DataXchain is currently at its initial stages of development, the team has already made headway.

On 12 June 2018 the DataXchain project idea was first announced, and by the end of Q2 2018 we had the core team ready and preparing for the pre-sale of the DXCT token, scheduled for October 2018. By the end of the year we plan to release an Alpha version of the DataXchain platform. By June 2019 we will finish working on the DataXchain Beta and in September 2019 its blockchain will be up and running. In December 2019 we plan to launch and commission the final release of the DataXchain platform.

To always stay up-to-date on the latest plans and news of DataXchain don’t forget to visit our website more often at http://dataxchain.org/ico/main and follow our social media accounts!

https://c.radikal.ru/c09/1810/73/57ddb2bba296.jpg
Activity: 5
We live in a world in which our personal data have been misused in many ways. It is a real problem and most of you may be aware but
may not have any idea how this can prevented. DataXchain is developing a solution for this; and unless we correct this problem, the Intelligent Information Society we desire will continue to be dominated by centralised hubs rather than by the ordinary people like you and I who are the creators of data.
Activity: 7

wow!..this project looks interesting!.. I want to know more about this because  I think this is very timely project!... Hope to join you guys!
Activity: 322
With the DataXchain platform and technology, they aim to build an active, self-sustaining and self-enriching data trade ecosystem. It will distribute an abundance of Digital Assets and reap profits with the cryptocurrency DXCT.
Activity: 19
DataXchain will commence its operations as a marketplace for individual data, focusing on facilitating the trade of human data generated by
individuals. With the use of DataXchain’s Deep Learning capabilities, the platform is able to perform data search with a high degree of accuracy and speed, preserve individuals’ rights to personal data and enhance the value of data collaboratively and share the benefits of data
equally.
Activity: 21
for your information, DXCT budget spending 40% for platform development and maintenance, 30% for marketing promotions, 20% for operations and consulting, 15% for charity donation / awareness activities.

how much is the DXCT token need to raise? good to know that there's a percentage for the charity donation/ awareness activities. this will give lots of help to those needy!
1 DXCT = 0.06 USD.
What is the minimum required amount for your project (DataXchain) to take place? Maximum 30 million, but it is unlikely that you will collect at least half of this amount.

The DXCT is an ERC20 compliant token. It has been designed according to the idea of fair and equal trading of Digital Asset values within the DataXchain Ecosystem.
Activity: 22
All data in DataXchain are stored in the X-FS and the X-Fabric according to their attributes. Instead of storing the data directly inside the blockchain, the location of the data as well as private key of the actual data is stored in the X-Fabric, and when the data needs to be pulled out, the address is referred to and the data stored in X-FS are transmitted to the user.
Pages:
Jump to: