Pages:
Author

Topic: DataXchain - Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service - page 18. (Read 3410 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
My Data is meant to be the valuable resource it has been perceived to be. but who is the person allowed in collecting My Data? where and how is My Data being used?
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
it looks like this project is very interesting and pre sales have started a few days ago, but I wonder why the tokens sold only reached 19,221 DXCT, is that true? I know the pre sale time is still long and ICO hasn't started yet, how much is your soft cap?
brand new
Activity: 0
solving a big data problem through the services dataXchain offers really a big help especially to those who uses data in their everyday living. with this, we don't need now to worry with our personal data being misused.
Activity: 26
what if i don't have time using this app? can i transfer it to my family or relatives to work for my account to be able to still earn tokens from this project?
Activity: 28
is the benefits that can get in investing project are equal? whether you are a small or big time investor? or it still depends on how small or big is your investment?

Activity: 30
there's a lot of great benefits that we can get in investing in dataXchain! and what a great opportunity they have given to us! but is their platform can also be used or available in those remote areas? are the people who live in remote areas can also enjoy their services?
Activity: 24
solving a big data problem through the services dataXchain offers really a big help especially to those who uses data in their everyday living. with this, we don't need now to worry with our personal data being misused.
we really need this dataXchain as the solution to the problems that we encountered everyday in data because our daily lives are now connected through mobile phones, tablet, pcs, laptops, TVs and other devices due to the rapid advancement of ICT.
agree with you all guys! in addition to that, data also has gradually shifted, becoming increasingly influential in recent decades and the advent of internet has brought exclusive data into the public domain, allowing them to be shared by countless diverse individuals. and with the help of dataXchain, our everyday of living has change, making it easier in terms of data and change our future into a better one!
a big truth! and if you'll visit the whitepaper of dataXchain, you can see there how data age has evolved and how this are very useful and needed nowadays.
we really need this dataXchain as the solution to the problems that we encountered everyday in data because our daily lives are now connected through mobile phones, tablet, pcs, laptops, TVs and other devices due to the rapid advancement of ICT.
agree with you all guys! in addition to that, data also has gradually shifted, becoming increasingly influential in recent decades and the advent of internet has brought exclusive data into the public domain, allowing them to be shared by countless diverse individuals. and with the help of dataXchain, our everyday of living has change, making it easier in terms of data and change our future into a better one!
Activity: 23
Activity: 56
we live in a world in which our personal data have been misused in many ways and most of us are aware of this but no idea how to prevent it. DataXchain is now the solution for this!! it provides a tailored-matching service between data owner and data user with their unique "Intelligent Matching Engine (IME)".
yes, correct! and at last, the innovative solution for this problem is coming to town! thanks for the team for bringing this in the community, solving the problems of the netizen in terms of data and bringing lots of benefits from here as well.
what is this Intelligent Matching Engine? how does it work? and what is the difference between data owner and data user? kindly educate me further with these! i want to know more about this platform?
Activity: 52
we live in a world in which our personal data have been misused in many ways and most of us are aware of this but no idea how to prevent it. DataXchain is now the solution for this!! it provides a tailored-matching service between data owner and data user with their unique "Intelligent Matching Engine (IME)".
yes, correct! and at last, the innovative solution for this problem is coming to town! thanks for the team for bringing this in the community, solving the problems of the netizen in terms of data and bringing lots of benefits from here as well.
brand new
Activity: 0
one of the best thing about dataxchain is their flexibility! A seamless, stable service and flexible software architecture are provided for high-tech
applications.
wow!! that was really a nice one, having this kind of platform that is flexible is really worth to invest. aside from this, what are the other features of this dataXchain project? want to know more about this, thanks for your response.
aside from the features mentioned above, dataXchain enforces security with the Smart Contract powered by the Blockchain network and separate key value storage. this only means that our investment here are somewhat safe and secured!
you can check their whitepaper, and you can see there all the amazing features of dataXchain aside from flexible and secured. try to look for the link in some of comments here in this thread!
Activity: 60
Activity: 59
when we join and invest in this project, can we expect a monthly passive income from here? how can we earn tokens through the use of your platform? is there any additional rewards or bonues aside from the income that we can get?
Activity: 63
this project worth to invest, giving satisfaction to the people in the community and what our needs and wants! hoping that your team will continue to give us great service and it will last until the end.
Activity: 66
what exact country dataXchain plan to operates? is this available only in one country? if yes, is it possible that you will expand your project in other countries and even globally?
Activity: 322
DATAXCHAIN will provide the ultimate efficiency to all mankind and through their platform all the information of DataXchain’s partners and users will be connected, integrated and managed equally and fairly changing how the data are handled today and will use Blockchain-based Decentralized Data Trade Service.
for your information, DXCT budget spending 40% for platform development and maintenance, 30% for marketing promotions, 20% for operations and consulting, 15% for charity donation / awareness activities.

how much is the DXCT token need to raise? good to know that there's a percentage for the charity donation/ awareness activities. this will give lots of help to those needy!
the total budget need to raise is 30,000,000 USD.

Activity: 26
for your information, DXCT budget spending 40% for platform development and maintenance, 30% for marketing promotions, 20% for operations and consulting, 15% for charity donation / awareness activities.

how much is the DXCT token need to raise? good to know that there's a percentage for the charity donation/ awareness activities. this will give lots of help to those needy!
Activity: 27
Pages:
Jump to: