Pages:
Author

Topic: DataXchain - Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service - page 22. (Read 3410 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
DataXchain will initiate a new era of Data Liberalism

DataXchain is a “Data Trading Platform powered by Deep Learning and Blockchain(hereafter Deep Data Trading)”
which matches what data owners can provide with what data users want through a tailored data-matching service.
Through ‘decentralizing’ data ownership and trade, DataXchain aims to create a new data paradigm in which individuals, as opposed to data giants, own the rights to their own data and are equitably compensated if their data is used. It also aims to create a brand-new deep data trading ecosystem in which anyone can easily create Digital Assets to share or sell.

With data penetrating almost every aspect of our lives and becoming a vital resource, the possibilities DataXchain can bring are endless and so is the extent to which it can dramatically improve our lives.

However, under our current industrial system, data is locked within centralised systems and services, generally represented by a handful of social media and internet portals. Our personal data has been harvested by these Data Giants to generate profits or satisfy their own interests.
DataXchain will change the current data game and enable Data Liberalism through DataXchain, a novel ‘Blockchain-based Decentralized Data Trade Service’. Leveraging the DataXchain Platform, all the information of DataXchain’s partners and users will be connected, integrated and managed equally and fairly.

https://c.radikal.ru/c11/1810/bc/c681ce78476f.jpg

Activity: 19
DataXchain’s key strategic partner in its development is one of South Korea’s leading provider of big-data and AI solutions, Xiilab. As DataXchain’s strategic partner, Xiilab has the necessary big-data technology, expertise and operating experience to help dataXchain leapfrog its development process. Not only are the key members of the Tobelet management team from Xiilab, DataXchain will benefit from Xiilab’s resources and connections and the DataXchain platform will be jointly developed with Xiilab, hence ensuring its successful implementation.
Activity: 94
DataXchain will expand the data processing and analysis service to enhance data matching efficiency, and will develop an algorith that select valuable digital assets as digital goods and makes accurate recommendations.
correct! and aside from that, dataXchain will also expand tradeable target data to facilitate partner' wide ranging data transactions. hoping that it will become successful and make their expansion globally.!! i'm sure that they will help lots of people through their project!
hoping and believing in that also! i know that they can make it, they can achieve their goal and the success that they wanted. and if that's the case, this will also our success, investing in here is really worth it! so what are we waiting for, let's support this project, invest here and be part of their growing team!

Many thanks for your support! We will do our best to justify your trust!
Activity: 24
DataXchain will expand the data processing and analysis service to enhance data matching efficiency, and will develop an algorith that select valuable digital assets as digital goods and makes accurate recommendations.
correct! and aside from that, dataXchain will also expand tradeable target data to facilitate partner' wide ranging data transactions. hoping that it will become successful and make their expansion globally.!! i'm sure that they will help lots of people through their project!
hoping and believing in that also! i know that they can make it, they can achieve their goal and the success that they wanted. and if that's the case, this will also our success, investing in here is really worth it! so what are we waiting for, let's support this project, invest here and be part of their growing team!
brand new
Activity: 0
The DataXchain Business operates on DXCT (DataXchain Token) commissions charged on transactions undertaken between Data Owners and Data Users. The current business involves purchase transactions with image and music digital asset media.
Activity: 26
Activity: 27
Activity: 22
With the DataXchain platform and technology, we aim to build an active, self-sustaining and self-enriching data trade ecosystem. The main agents in the ecosystem are Data Owners, Data Users, and Platform Contributors, each of whom enhances the DataXchain service. Together these actors distribute an abundance of Digital Assets and reap profits with the cryptocurrency DXCT.
Activity: 29
we are so very lucky to have DataXchain in the community, bringing what is the best for the people and the benefits and additional rewards that we can get in investing in their project. a great platform and opportunity as well. thanks to all the team behind DataXchain!!! more power!!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
My browser is showing me warning connection to this website is not secured. You should install a valid SSL certificate to provide security to the users which is very important in current scenario to avoid being hacked.
Activity: 26
dataXchain will secure and maintain a reserve fund for our own Conference/Forum centered on Blockchain and Data. through these activities, Tobelet will take the lead in raising awareness of the great value and potential of data.
Activity: 28
good to see all the advisors behind dataXchain project! thanks to all of them for bringing this unique platform in the community. are they all have experience in blockchain technology? because if not, it seems that they are very expert when it comes to bringing out what is the best for all the people in the community.
Activity: 30
DataXchain will change the current data game and enable Data Liberalism through DataXchain, a novel ‘Blockchain-based Decentralized Data Trade Service’. Leveraging the DataXchain Platform, all the information of DataXchain’s partners and users will be connected, integrated and managed equally and fairly.
amazing project!!!! good to know that there are people who has a brilliant idea to come up with this kind of great and unique platform. i believe that this will hit a big success on the cryptomarket. and that is through also of our support. let's support this and benefited to the success also of this!
Activity: 21
DataXchain aims to disrupt the present framework of centralized data capitalism dominated by existing powerhouses in order to establish a new data market for ordinary individuals. DataXchain will strive to build trust in the digital economy and truly demonstrate its potential. In this way, we will strengthen the global community with the value of the intelligent information society.
The ecosystem consists of two layers: DataXchain and DataXchain Platform. The DataXchain is the place where data are directly traded and distributed, while the DataXchain Platform works as a technical foundation for the DataXchain.
I just do not understand how it works and what are the advantages of IME?
I think your concept is interesting. I think piracy will be the main problem you will encounter. How can I prevent the sale of protected data (copyrighted data)?

I guess you should read their white paper for you to better understand the platforms of dataxchain!..in there you will see their plans and purpose of doing this project, especially the benefits that you could get from it!..or you may search a reviews or join their telegram if theres any....thanks..
Activity: 56
and with the DataXchain platform and technology, their team aim to build not only an active, but self-sustaining and self-enriching data trade ecosystem which will their main agents are data owners, data users and platform contributors.
really an amazing team dataxchain has to think of this brilliant idea! for sure that with the main agents in this ecosystem, each of whom enhances the dataXchain service.
Data Owners refer to anyone who appreciates the value of their own creations (photos, music, pictures, texts, images, etc.) and wants to share it with those who need it. Data Owners add to the universe of tradable enriched data.
Guys ANN and Bounty thread is also available in Hindi (Indian) language for subscribers from Indian subcontinent

ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dataxchain-blockchain-based-decentralized-data-trade-service-5049824

Bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountydataxchain-blockchain-based-decentralized-data-trade-service-5049987

Please share with others and make the campaign a huge success.  Smiley

thanks for this links...this is what we really need to know!..we also looking for this, to join and officially in with dataxchain!..... please keep us posted from time to time!..thank you so much and more power!
Activity: 52
and with the DataXchain platform and technology, their team aim to build not only an active, but self-sustaining and self-enriching data trade ecosystem which will their main agents are data owners, data users and platform contributors.
Pages:
Jump to: