Pages:
Author

Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill - page 10. (Read 2912 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
I do not think that it all is about "luck" it is more than knowledge more than anything, if you do not know how to trade, then how do you expect to make money? it makes no sense after all. Trading is only good for a few, and for the rest, i doubt it.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
it appears like day by day exchanging requires a decent ability to have the capacity to see the ideal time to purchase and offer coins and more ought to have the mastery to control your understanding on the grounds that without expertise is hard to make a benefit.
Activity: 196
Maybe a little bit both. Normaly you would have 50% to pick the right direction, but with proper knowledge, and skills, you may can increse it to 70 Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?

In my own opinion, it was not lucky but it can be your skill, studying the market's movements and reading different news will make you create better decisions.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
I'm sure that it is really about luck. Just look - someones losses become someones gains, and vice versa. That's just about it.
I am confident that people should both have luck and a great skills in trading to earn a good amount of money in day trading, and in trading world many people can became very profitable and can became successful if they were lucky to find a promising coin.
Right we need to have both because using only the single way of earning it will be hard because as we know it that day trading is the mixture of luck and skills, if you have a lot of skills but you are not lucky to find the good coin it will be in vain so it is good to use both, I wish you good luck and try to use your skills and your knowledge while choosing a coin for trading.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Just stick with the hodl in my opinion. Day trading can take a lot of time of your life, and as you have written, you do not have it...
Activity: 308
I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.

Day trading is a skill, there are more people who are lazy to study the market growth and statistics of a coin before investing and that is one of the reason why they fail in trading.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Day trading is a skill, is it not the luck that you are thinking. You can't earn money from day trading if you are not skillful person. Most of the day traders have good technical skills and it is the reason why they can easily grow their investment.

Of course it's a skill. Without experience and knowledge you cant do anything. Day trading is a stressful job if you don't know what you're doing.
Activity: 140
I think if you decide to trade by day then your skill requires high, and I think if you rely on luck you will fail. That is why many people are afraid of trading day by day.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
Day trading is a skill, is it not the luck that you are thinking. You can't earn money from day trading if you are not skillful person. Most of the day traders have good technical skills and it is the reason why they can easily grow their investment.
Activity: 98
Follow me if you succeed in trading that day as luck comes to you, skill is not decisive in the short term.
Activity: 350
In the Markets, luck and skill are difficult to untangle. A lot of price action is often noise leading to semi random returns over a lot of time frames, Our win rate with any investing strategy will never be 100% so we have to contend with the frustrations of putting on positions and frequently losing money. Even the best traders will experienced draw downs But that should not determined us from the pursuit of genuine skill and mastery.
Activity: 462
For me, day trade is luckier thing that useful and helpful to every investor in this kind of business and industry
because it gives opportunity to everyone to earn a good amount of profit.

I’d say that successful day trading is a combination of luck, skills, ability to analyse market and choose right strategy, and at least basic knowledge, of course. Just luck is not enough to trade and make profit.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
For me, day trade is luckier thing that useful and helpful to every investor in this kind of business and industry
because it gives opportunity to everyone to earn a good amount of profit.
Activity: 392
I'm sure that it is really about luck. Just look - someones losses become someones gains, and vice versa. That's just about it.
I am confident that people should both have luck and a great skills in trading to earn a good amount of money in day trading, and in trading world many people can became very profitable and can became successful if they were lucky to find a promising coin.
Activity: 68
yes i can say that daily exchange is luck than been revel in in sometime. additionally, the your are watching he threaded of marketplace you may get the profitable exchange that day. but, in buying and selling talent isn't always the crucial component.
Activity: 112
trading inside a quick time has need extra talent not like buying and selling for long time. Its greater prsctice to do earlier than it be best in day buying and selling. customers may first to revel in to be failed in exchange however this is a superb assist to examine which the best manner to be extra appropriate. enough ability to expect whether the fashion goes up of down
Activity: 42
There are different strategies for both of them same as the profit. I am unable to tell you what to choose it is more about what you choose to be. Do you want to spend a few hours everyday for trading and are you willing to follow a sleeping program. it becomes a little different because bitcoin is still a small market and it is subjected to some unexpected fluctuations. so it is something like 90% skill and 5% luck and maybe 5% timing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
I think that luck is very nesessary for investors. Besides knowledge and skills, there are still many factors which you cant predict. Luck will help you get.
Luck is involve there no doubt but it is also necessary that you may have some good experience and trading skill is also too much necessary for day trading, day trading require a quick decision take having strong well power, lazy people may not be succeeded in day trading. Those people who have a decision power to take a quick decision about his trading.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
I am following a lot of traders and seems like they dont always get right
Economy of words right! What I think is that there is not intervention of luck in the trading. Luck is just the coincidence of the right decision and the right time. It is a very rare thing. Profit in daily trading is all about the skills and the way you trade. There might be times you would earn good percent of profit.

At times you would prefer not to trade at all because of the low gains. It is more like a market game with one player the trader and the other the nature.
Pages:
Jump to: