Pages:
Author

Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill - page 11. (Read 2912 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I think that luck is very nesessary for investors. Besides knowledge and skills, there are still many factors which you cant predict. Luck will help you get.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?

Nope. Its not luck. It is purely based upon your skill. Your friend might be got luckily. But not every time. Dont go with his decision. This might be very risky. Only experienced people can do day trading with applying some strategy. So better learn about trading then start to do that. Blindly dont go with others opinion.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
I myself tend to try to hold an asset for a long period when investing because when I insist on continuing to trade every day it is likely that panic is hard to avoid with the increasing number of bad issues about the world of cryptocurrency that often disrupt traders in the search for profit.

Everything depends not only on your experience and skills. The person must be lucky. Only in this case such a business like a day trading will bring him money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Skill will be necessary while luck is the bonus one. In day trading the profit we intend to reach must be low and we keep repeating it from time to time. Skill to manage our balance and skill to make buy and sell orders wisely will be important.
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
Firstly in cryptocurrency trading is more risky, you should always know this and act accordingly. I do not think this is a skill. In your day trading, the only thing you can do is scalping, which is not a skill either. Of course, if you can do the analysis right, it's your skill.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Daily trading I think skill is more necessary. Follow me in the actual day to day trading that you have lost, because the market is constantly falling and you do not have the opportunity to sell the penny and make a profit from the price difference.
Activity: 448
I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
Day trading is a skill, I am one of the day traders who can earn 1%-10% daily. The reason why I can easily grow my investment is because I have enough knowledge to perform cryptocurrency trading well.
This is good because we need to have good skills, it has more potential if we got both the skills and the luck. using our skills and knowledge we can make our profit more than double, it saves our money and it helps us to develop our trading skills a bit more, we should learn more and more because as much as we learn about trading the more we get profit.
Activity: 126
if we do day trading and can get a big profit it means your skills are good plus more if you are lucky you will be more satisfied.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36

I think it needs both. We need skills and the ability to do trading through our own wisdom and knowledge to make things right and appropriate. We also need luck because sometimes no matter how hard we try, if it's not our day, we still end up with nothing so I think both skill and luck is a good combination for day trading.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

I would say a bit of both. Although skill, in terms of preparation, knowledge and experience, plays a bigger part in how trades would unfold. It won't hurt to have a bit of luck as well. I say that because I think that anything that is imbued or blessed with luck. There are times that even though everything would go down south, but with some twist of fate would become something good, and that's how luck works. However, it's not also a good thing if you would just try to wing everything without some sort of a calculated move that is part of your act as to why you went for that move. I think that's just too risky.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
Trading experience is very important for any kind of trader. without training experience, you can't make a good result about your trading. If you like to start day trading so you must need a knowledge or you must have some skill about cryptocurrency trading otherwise you can't day trading. Day trading is very profitable but if you want to start day trading you must analyze the coin market. You need to write down which coin move very fast when you select some coin for trading then you start your day trading, hope you can't lose your money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
trading has a great risk especially if you, do daily trading, it takes knowledge and good skills to be able to get profit every day and I think luck also affects because luck will make you get a lot of profit
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
Day trading is a skill, I am one of the day traders who can earn 1%-10% daily. The reason why I can easily grow my investment is because I have enough knowledge to perform cryptocurrency trading well.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Day trade is not just luck, it is more skills. There are many day traders who are earning big amount of money because they know when is the right time to enter and exit in the cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 62
Day trading is not luck and not experience, but rather a competent calculation based on statistics. Having a clear trading strategy, you can always be in the black.
Activity: 157
I think that a mix of both, you can not have always the same luck so sometimes your skills are more than needed, but sometimes you are only going to create trades and they will be fullfiled because of pure luck, it happens sometimes.
Activity: 266
Day trade is both lucky and yet the same time skill oriented luck should favour at the same time we should skill to analysis and take a decision in trading
Activity: 140

Everywhere there is a bit of "luck") But in my opinion, long-term trading requires a deeper analysis and, therefore, abilities. And short-term trading requires experience rather than abilities, since profound analysis requires a lot of time) Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
I believe day trading needs both luck as well skills to make good earning. There are people who invested their hard earnings into low valued altcoins and profited big in a short time.
Activity: 302
I believe that with a market that is volatile and unpredictable as it is today, trading day is the best choice. But to be successful you need to have a lot of skills, you have to analyze technical accuracy, combine analysis of market information and from there to plan the transaction. When trading, you must always observe the bitcoin price to be able to handle the bitcoin price adjustment.
Pages:
Jump to: