Pages:
Author

Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill - page 6. (Read 2912 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think all the trades are strong skill and information, the luck is just a distraction you do not have to hang a profit from luck. skilled in trading do not rely on luck because the key to successful trading is caused by ability.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think day trade or long term trade both need good knowledge and skills so we will be able to get profit, but we also have to know that luck also becomes very meaningful for our trading
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Of course, daily trading requires skill first. Without the skill, you can not calculate the basic things: the entry and exit point, and this is the most important in daily trading, to choose the right entry and exit point. Without the skills it will be impossible to correctly assess the situation on the market, and this can lead to the fact that you will enter the position on the bad news and the price of the coin will start to fall precipitously.
Luck is great, but skill will always be the most important.
Activity: 129
I think trading today is a lucky thing.
because altcoin prices are also growing well everyday, so we can easily get a lot of good profits in the future,
Activity: 37
Day trading consists of thing things, Market making/Chart analysis/ or simply buying the low end and selling at the high end. All are based on skill to a degree and your portfolio size and its ability to drive the market to a certain direction. The less you have the more chance based it is since you are going with the flow.
Activity: 378
I dont think that it works with luck, it involves a lot of stuff and it does not mean that you are goign to be rich in a few days because you are doing day trading, it also depends on the way that you analyse the market and how do you like to make trades.

I believe that to became profitable in day trading, all the traders should have a good skills doing trading and off course all the traders should know how to anlyze what is the good coin in day trade and  to became more successful in day trading we should also be lucky.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
It's rear to many crypto users that have good profit in day trading it's a both luck and skill. Because not all having skill like others day trade is needed a great strategy to make a good profit and bonus the luck if you get a good profit.
Activity: 70
Day trading is all about following each and every bit of news and deducing how the news will affect the cryptocurrency market and the coins you have invested in, this has nothing in relation with the lucky person, it's all about analysis and a lot of time and energy dedicated to the efforts

Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?
I believe that in order to be successful in trading you need a lot of skill, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and the current has continued. down to $ 7,800 and altcoin prices are falling very deep.

Therefore, with a market that is so volatile in order to be able to trade successfully, you need to analyze the technique accurately and always have a specific trading plan to be successful in trading.
First of all eveybody need a system for trading. Daily, weekly or all the other possibilities requires a system, a logic to do that. It is not an emotional thing or a feeling..
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
I'm not sure about each variant, sometimes it is really about the luck, sometimes it is about knowledge and experience, very difficult to choose one.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
You can determine this by yourself by picking up a random pair and just trade without analysing the market or doing any mental work . Repeat with three more pairs, if you succeed  upto 50% on the trades then it is likely luck.

I personally don't think it's  luck.  Technical and fundamental analysis work despite what some say.
And yes, long-term is OK too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I think that the day trading is a both a lucky thing and a skill. you should do what you can do, it is about trading according to the expert advice and following the basics. to my mind, this is possible to get profit
The fact is that with daily trading you control the market and you practically have the opportunity to react to any situation happening with the crypto currency market. At the same time, investment is deprived of such opportunities, since you have made an investment for a long time and are waiting for the final result.
Activity: 266
I think that the day trading is a both a lucky thing and a skill. you should do what you can do, it is about trading according to the expert advice and following the basics. to my mind, this is possible to get profit
Activity: 73
Merit: 8
Day trading is more risky and it is possible to earn more and lose everything much faster. Scalping during the day requires a lot of time and good trading skills.
Activity: 31
I think day trading requires adaptive skills very quickly. Luckily, it is not necessary if you are too familiar with unexpected fluctuations along with fast pace. Of course, this type of transaction may bring in low profits, but after a period of 1 month, 2 months you have a lot of small profits plus it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Actually between lucky and skill is a combination that can generate many advantages in Cryptocurrency.
It is impossible to rely on your luck to benefit a lot from the Cryptocurrency business.
All must be lived with the skills as well because it's a supporting element to have a good strategy in running Cryptocurrency business.
Yeah it should be combined, to produce a greater chance of profit because you can not just rely on luck alone. trading takes more
than that, let alone day trading,thats would need a great strategy and skill, and of course with a little luck would be better..
Activity: 29
you must have to understand how to read the charts before you are able to day trade effectively
Activity: 693
Actually between lucky and skill is a combination that can generate many advantages in Cryptocurrency.
It is impossible to rely on your luck to benefit a lot from the Cryptocurrency business.
All must be lived with the skills as well because it's a supporting element to have a good strategy in running Cryptocurrency business.

Probably it is more on skills because being skilled and knowledgeable in crypto industry is a great weapon to earn more profits by using great experienced  in crypto market trading with better anticipation of bearish and bullish trends. When it comes in bullish market trading I think it is how lucky we are but the skilled of anticipating is the one having the great contributions of all.
Certainly I agree with you mate, a skilled trader will mostly succeed than those who claim to be skilled but still affected with a bullish market, being lucky will only strike one but being skilled then everything is an opportunity to earn greater profit.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?
Day trade is a skill and it is not a luck, you can only earn money from day trading if you know how to analyze the graph of the coin. Day trading is only for full time traders. It requires a lot of time for monitoring coins.
Activity: 322

Probably it is more on skills because being skilled and knowledgeable in crypto industry is a great weapon to earn more profits by using great experienced  in crypto market trading with better anticipation of bearish and bullish trends. When it comes in bullish market trading I think it is how lucky we are but the skilled of anticipating is the one having the great contributions of all.
Pages:
Jump to: