Pages:
Author

Topic: Day Trading or Long-term Hodl? - page 12. (Read 5315 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 27, 2019, 04:32:46 PM
I can basically share my latest discovery - Intelligent Hero. Why latest? Cause requirements always grow and this is the solution that I've found out lately. Basically, the guys are redefining personal growth industry, letting more people in. What is important - very multifunctional platform that allows everyone to collaborate among each other, grow, meet new people, share knowledge and experience and much much more. What I would probably recommend you here - Google Intelligent Hero, proceed to their website and watch the explainer video. Pretty sure that you will be very impressed with innovations

Interestingly, you are not the first person recommending Intelligent Hero. Had no time to check out the solution before, but will do shortly and get back with own thoughts afterwards. Thank you for your recommendation
December 27, 2019, 04:25:13 PM
Sounds rational, you seem to be on the market for pretty a long time. And as for today, are there many platforms/solutions that pass your "test"? Would be definitely interested to hear some recommendations

I can basically share my latest discovery - Intelligent Hero. Why latest? Cause requirements always grow and this is the solution that I've found out lately. Basically, the guys are redefining personal growth industry, letting more people in. What is important - very multifunctional platform that allows everyone to collaborate among each other, grow, meet new people, share knowledge and experience and much much more. What I would probably recommend you here - Google Intelligent Hero, proceed to their website and watch the explainer video. Pretty sure that you will be very impressed with innovations
December 27, 2019, 04:20:24 PM
Evening mate. I cannot say for everyone, but can elaborate a bit more on my own approach and strategy here. I always start with just an idea, evaluating how it may spread wider, how applicable it is and else. Then a very important component is the value I can get. Or some benefits. Then paying attention to the team, the roadmap and innovations

Sounds rational, you seem to be on the market for pretty a long time. And as for today, are there many platforms/solutions that pass your "test"? Would be definitely interested to hear some recommendations
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 27, 2019, 04:17:57 PM
The decision is individual based. What worked for me might not work for you I think what everyone should do is decide what type of cryptocurrency personality they want to yield. If its that of an investor work towards it to be a great investor if its a day trader, get the skills set required for it.
December 27, 2019, 04:15:58 PM
These 2 industries you've mentioned are a bit different, however, as far as I understand, you are trying to get into the industries, where you are experienced and where you basically understand the growth. And you told that you are interested in ICOs, how are you choosing the solutions on the market?

Evening mate. I cannot say for everyone, but can elaborate a bit more on my own approach and strategy here. I always start with just an idea, evaluating how it may spread wider, how applicable it is and else. Then a very important component is the value I can get. Or some benefits. Then paying attention to the team, the roadmap and innovations
December 27, 2019, 04:10:03 PM
These 2 industries you've mentioned are a bit different, however, as far as I understand, you are trying to get into the industries, where you are experienced and where you basically understand the growth. And you told that you are interested in ICOs, how are you choosing the solutions on the market?
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
December 27, 2019, 03:42:22 PM
This is one of my most favorite topics because I love trading even I have some good loses in start even I was on road but still doing and now have some very good return of my investment first I was following few signals but its never help me even give me some serious trouble now I am doing my own reaseach and its going very good but read about few bots I will try to check these and try to use this in future if works ok for me.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 527
December 27, 2019, 03:30:18 PM
For newbies also you are not recommending them to start trading with their money so whether it is experienced or new crypto user for everyone this holding is really helpful in long term basis.
If you want to to do trading you need to stay away from other businesses and need to stay involved all the time.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
December 27, 2019, 03:21:20 PM
I prepare note which you have good knowledge? Actually if you have process good trader then it will better your job and if you don't want it then you can take long time holding. So as your like what you want to do for making profitable here.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
December 27, 2019, 03:10:56 AM
I prefer day trading over long term holding. I have got nothing, but just a loss while holding my coins for the past three years. So I lost my faith in long term holding, a rhetoric made by the people involving in cryptocurrency. I am rather interested in bounty campaigns and trading. From them, I have earned some money.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 27, 2019, 12:33:20 AM
Day trading is a more lucrative way for earning in the market, but it comes with an extent of risk. One needs to be skilled in trading to be able to make more income from the exercise. On the other hand long term hodl happens to be a more lazy approach, when one gets a token and hopes that the value increases before selling. Its not a certainty that the value would increase in the long term.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
December 26, 2019, 07:56:44 PM
Long term holders are ofter a loser in my own opinion.  Day trading seems to be perfect for me as I have participated in many projects aiming to holds for long and tend to lose all of my capital. Most of them are performing poorly while many have folded up. This makes me distance myself from holding for long
Activity: 443
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
December 26, 2019, 07:45:59 PM
Day trading is more rewarding than long term holding of coins but the caveat is that you have to be really versed in crypto trading. But don't forget, both are risky.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
December 26, 2019, 06:44:41 PM
You are absolutely right. Long-term hold does not bring much profit. I believe that we all need to learn to keep the situation under control and understand how we can earn.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
December 26, 2019, 06:08:50 PM
Is someone who is using bot like cryptohopper or 3commas? What strategy (signals) are you using and do you have long time statistics?
Please give us tips, it would be nice to cumulate some Bitcoins before bull run.   Wink
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
December 25, 2019, 01:52:22 PM
I want to make long-term plans. It is very difficult to make daily or short term transactions. The market is so unstable that it does not allow you to take position. Whatever I think, it's always the opposite. So hodl. Because it's more effortless.
this position is very good if you are not confident in your skills. Do not risk your money if you are not a professional in the cryptocurrency market. only those people who have already studied technical analysis and understand how to properly analyze coins and the fundamental characteristics of projects can choose daily trading or trading in larger ranges.

agree, day trading really needs skills in many ways and again, to do day trading at least we must have more time or in order to focus every time to monitor price movements that happen all the time. so with so many important things to be able to do well then day trading is not right if we are not good at analyzing anything about the market itself

it is certain that daily trading requires a lot of time to monitor prices at the time, maybe for people who have a lot of free time would be suitable to do this. whereas for long-term investments do not require much time to conduct monitoring, but rather focus on the research carried out and certainly both of these require sufficient and consistent skills when doing so
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
December 25, 2019, 01:49:23 PM
honestly I personally do not know what coins you mean, but related to your question then whatever you want to do, be it trading or long-term investment is equally risky. You need more detail before choosing the coins you want to use, because not all coins can make you rich overnight.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
December 25, 2019, 01:47:59 PM
I want to make long-term plans. It is very difficult to make daily or short term transactions. The market is so unstable that it does not allow you to take position. Whatever I think, it's always the opposite. So hodl. Because it's more effortless.
this position is very good if you are not confident in your skills. Do not risk your money if you are not a professional in the cryptocurrency market. only those people who have already studied technical analysis and understand how to properly analyze coins and the fundamental characteristics of projects can choose daily trading or trading in larger ranges.

agree, day trading really needs skills in many ways and again, to do day trading at least we must have more time or in order to focus every time to monitor price movements that happen all the time. so with so many important things to be able to do well then day trading is not right if we are not good at analyzing anything about the market itself
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
December 25, 2019, 01:36:10 PM
Before now, I have always been getting it wrong about cryptocurrency. A friend recently opened my eyes to see how I could have increase little coins I have to fortune overtime by day-trading. But I am no that type. I had always thought I could only make fortune in crypto by hodling a certain coin for long.

13 months ago, I bought SNTR worth about $100 hoping that in few months I'll wallow in milliions of dollars like Ian Balina , but the reverse is often the case in the subsequent ones I bought. Sad fact, $100 worth of SNTR 13 months ago now less than $2.

Recently, I watched several videos of how to analyse a coin or token to invest in, gained some good knowledge of the basics. I discovered day-trading tokens like DX token and AWC could have actually make me what I hope to be If i had the right information. But its never too late. Yet, I am drowned in mentality that hodling for long can only be the fortune I hope for. Reason I need help.
Well, people make mistakes.I still believe in some projects and invest their free money in them.I don't know what they will turn into but I have very high hopes for them.It is difficult to analyze, but it is still better to spend 1 week on the analysis than spend only 1 hour and then regret it.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
December 25, 2019, 01:25:51 PM
Whether to trade or hodl depends on the current market trend. Sometimes, hodling can be a blessing and it can as well be a doom if the market trend is not properly studied before decision is made.
Yes, holding is the best way to gain profit from your investment because holding saves our income and makes it more than double for us. Day trading is also good to make money but it needs knowledge as if you have good knowledge you can earn money from day trading as well. But I prefer long term trading or holding the most.
If there is compound interest, doubling the investment looks sweety. Except for the compound interest, believing in the HYPE projects that promise to double the deposit amount in a month can be dangerous game. The scammers look for the victims on social media and the wise scammers use the tricky methods for trapping the wealthy investors. Smart investors stay away from disreputable projects in all conditions.
Pages:
Jump to: