Pages:
Author

Topic: Day Trading or Long-term Hodl? - page 10. (Read 5315 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 29, 2019, 10:07:14 AM
There are several points. Basically, I am pretty impressed with the idea in general. Team is building the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone But of course, much better option is to Google guys and check out their website for more info on the solution, I believe you will be also impressed with the tech side

Interesting indeed so far, thank you very much for your recommendation. Will definitely have a closer look and get back with own thoughts
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
December 29, 2019, 10:00:50 AM
If you are a holder then you must immediately decide for yourself how long you are ready to hold your coins, if your strategy is designed for 3 years, then do not worry now, in order to engage in day trading you need good trading skills, not everyone can profitably trade.
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
December 29, 2019, 09:07:32 AM
Ever since I started trading on crypto, my major proceedings is long-term hodling. I always want to see a big trading value before I could ever think of selling my tokens. For me to actualize that, is to hodl altcoin for a very long time
December 29, 2019, 09:04:03 AM
ThreeFold? It seems that I've met the project somewhere, but cannot remember for sure. What exactly attracts you in their approach on the industry? Or where can I check out more on what the guys are bringing?

There are several points. Basically, I am pretty impressed with the idea in general. Team is building the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone But of course, much better option is to Google guys and check out their website for more info on the solution, I believe you will be also impressed with the tech side
December 29, 2019, 08:57:51 AM
Not really. There are many criteria I pay attention to as well. And as for solutions I follow - there are only 2 or 3. If you are interested, my latest discovery is ThreeFold Network platform. What I am impressed with - entirely new approach on IT industry. Heard of the solution already? A popular one these days

ThreeFold? It seems that I've met the project somewhere, but cannot remember for sure. What exactly attracts you in their approach on the industry? Or where can I check out more on what the guys are bringing?
December 29, 2019, 08:30:12 AM
Morning mate. I am having pretty similar vision. Another aspect that makes sense - how team delivers experience. So I always conduct own analysis, evaluating many factors etc. So just wonder whether you are just following any project with innovations.

Not really. There are many criteria I pay attention to as well. And as for solutions I follow - there are only 2 or 3. If you are interested, my latest discovery is ThreeFold Network platform. What I am impressed with - entirely new approach on IT industry. Heard of the solution already? A popular one these days
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
December 29, 2019, 08:22:06 AM
I prefer long-term holding strategy as it is much less risky than day trading. You just need to create a good portfolio once and to track the dynamics later. Anyway, Bitcoin should be the basis in any long-term strategy.
December 29, 2019, 08:17:32 AM
Talking about further crypto path, from my point of view, focus is going to change a bit. What do I mean? Investors are now a bit tired of similar and simple tokens. So as I understand, the switch will happen towards more technological and valuable solutions

Morning mate. I am having pretty similar vision. Another aspect that makes sense - how team delivers experience. So I always conduct own analysis, evaluating many factors etc. So just wonder whether you are just following any project with innovations.
December 29, 2019, 08:14:20 AM
Talking about further crypto path, from my point of view, focus is going to change a bit. What do I mean? Investors are now a bit tired of similar and simple tokens. So as I understand, the switch will happen towards more technological and valuable solutions
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 28, 2019, 07:18:46 PM
Daily operations are very difficult. If you want to make money in the Bitcoin market you need to have a very strong psychology. Price movements for $ 1000 a day can be. When prices fall, it becomes a very moody picture. Investors in this market should not do this job with debt money.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
December 28, 2019, 02:59:10 PM
Before now, I have always been getting it wrong about cryptocurrency. A friend recently opened my eyes to see how I could have increase little coins I have to fortune overtime by day-trading. But I am no that type. I had always thought I could only make fortune in crypto by hodling a certain coin for long.

13 months ago, I bought SNTR worth about $100 hoping that in few months I'll wallow in milliions of dollars like Ian Balina , but the reverse is often the case in the subsequent ones I bought. Sad fact, $100 worth of SNTR 13 months ago now less than $2.

Recently, I watched several videos of how to analyse a coin or token to invest in, gained some good knowledge of the basics. I discovered day-trading tokens like DX token and AWC could have actually make me what I hope to be If i had the right information. But its never too late. Yet, I am drowned in mentality that hodling for long can only be the fortune I hope for. Reason I need help.
I think the ups and downs of the price of coins / tokens are common things a lot of coins are falling and a lot of coins are rising that I know lately like matic, tomochain and many more so in my opinion it's a common thing in exchange don't blame the coins you have but smarter in choosing coins for investment or trading

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 28, 2019, 02:47:25 PM
It is up to you what strategy to use. Day Trading will require skills and proper timing. I guess you need to learn first the basic of trading coins before you try it. Hodling is quite easy because you have just to wait until it reaches the roof but it will not provide you with your everyday expenses. It will just give you a fortune if you have bought a large amount of coins.
It has already been said many times about diversification. a person can simply invest 80 percent of his money in coins and leave it to hold for a long period of time, and he can spend 20 percent of his money on a study in trading, and then when his investments will bring profit, he can use it correctly and make money in day trading
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
December 28, 2019, 12:44:07 PM
When it comes to altcoins I will not prefer day trading because with day trading you can make profits but you can't make consistent profits. To generate consistent income, I prefer long-term holding in promising projects not matter if they are big cap or small-cap.

I am not holding too much altcoins too, I prefer day trading in terms of altcoins as I don't trust much altcoins now, no matter how much potential it is, before I was also holding Ethereum and XRP but I didn't make enough profit compare to doing day trading which I am earning more that I am expecting.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
December 28, 2019, 12:29:04 PM
When it comes to altcoins I will not prefer day trading because with day trading you can make profits but you can't make consistent profits. To generate consistent income, I prefer long-term holding in promising projects not matter if they are big cap or small-cap.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
December 28, 2019, 12:23:51 PM
Day trading is a goal to me. I make daily profit. I do not like Long term holding and not a party to that. It's just my best.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
December 28, 2019, 11:20:34 AM
It is up to you what strategy to use. Day Trading will require skills and proper timing. I guess you need to learn first the basic of trading coins before you try it. Hodling is quite easy because you have just to wait until it reaches the roof but it will not provide you with your everyday expenses. It will just give you a fortune if you have bought a large amount of coins.
December 28, 2019, 09:52:26 AM
One of few solutions I can recommend without flattering - ThreeFold Network, pretty widely discussed one these days. In few words, Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world, being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. Mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. But of course, I recommend you to Google guys and have a look at the website to get a bit deeper

Hmm, indeed sounds pretty impressing, let me have a closer look at what the guys are offering and get back with own thoughts, thanks for your recommendation
December 28, 2019, 09:50:04 AM
Interesting, usually people just follow what everyone follows. But to be honest, I love your strategy more, kinda it is deeper and more objective. As you are into tech and IT in particular, can you give me an example of the solution that meets your requirements?

One of few solutions I can recommend without flattering - ThreeFold Network, pretty widely discussed one these days. In few words, Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world, being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. Mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. But of course, I recommend you to Google guys and have a look at the website to get a bit deeper
December 28, 2019, 09:46:21 AM
Mine is the following - I am starting with the niche. For example, talking about me, I am fond of different progressive IT solutions. When the niche is chosen, I try to have a look at the solutions that are having the highest ratings along with real feedback from users. And then I am also evaluating things on my own, paying attention to team, future opportunities and more

Interesting, usually people just follow what everyone follows. But to be honest, I love your strategy more, kinda it is deeper and more objective. As you are into tech and IT in particular, can you give me an example of the solution that meets your requirements?
December 28, 2019, 09:35:13 AM
Greetings. There are many aspects that matter, indeed. And we are not only talking about the idea as the idea, but much more about complex approach. So curious to hear yours

Mine is the following - I am starting with the niche. For example, talking about me, I am fond of different progressive IT solutions. When the niche is chosen, I try to have a look at the solutions that are having the highest ratings along with real feedback from users. And then I am also evaluating things on my own, paying attention to team, future opportunities and more
Pages:
Jump to: