Pages:
Author

Topic: Daytrading vs Holding - page 9. (Read 3379 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 06, 2021, 07:11:25 AM
Personally, I believe that in order to trade successfully, you need to love to trade. I'm not a big fan of trading, I don't like shorting, I don't trust exchanges, I don't like the constant tension associated with waiting.
I will lose a lot of money until I understand how to trade correctly, so I choose investments for myself. As a rule, long-term investments very often bring very good returns.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 05, 2021, 05:02:01 PM
Actually depends on someones capacity on doing trades or on how he would be dealing into his investment because not all would really be knowledgeable nor be skillful when it comes to this area and not all would be having the same experience.

Daytrading is something you should need to deal with the market on the active manner where does simply means that you would need time and proper effort for you to deal with volatility which it would be needing for you to face off in the front of a computer and dealing off with things.

This isnt suggested for noobs though but if you do want to play on the safer side then hodling would be the best option but not all does have the patience
on doing so.SO its up to someones preference and capacity.
You are absolutely right , not everyone is good at trading . So he decided to invest long term. Instead of being forced to lose, because if we trade we must have full time for it. It can't be done while working in the office and for sure the knowledge is inadequate, so maybe it's safer for those who want to get long-term profits is investment.
This is something that those that recommend trading over long term investing do not mention that it's really important, trading is a full-time job, if you already have a job then it is very unlikely that you're going to be able to trade while you are working, so you either trade on your free time in which case it's no longer free time and you are basically working two jobs or you quit your current one, but fortunately for those that are long term investors this is not a problem and they can do both.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
August 04, 2021, 07:35:14 PM
What makes Holding the best option is that the risk of loosing your capital is minimal as compared to trading. Trading is too risky especially if you don't have good knowledge and the mind to face music that come with it. If you are not too press to make use of your investment capital then buy and hold is the best and safest option I must say.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
August 04, 2021, 07:22:01 PM
Long term holding is the best process of making profits than daily trading.In day trading, it is often seen that the price goes down suddenly after buying a coin, in which case you have to wait until you get a price increase measure. In that case you lose a lot of time instead of profit.

When you are just simply holding then there would be lots of time that you would waste up on making profits rather than on just simply holding but there are people who are really afraid to take risk this is why they do really end up on this kind of option.

Not all would really be that good on making trades and some is just really afraid to risk but they could eventually take risk if they do intent to make profits although its not really that an assurance.

Its a personal choice depending into your capacity.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
August 04, 2021, 07:04:42 PM
Holder will say: Holding is much better than trading, and holder is fewer risks
Trader will say: Trading is much better than trading
Both will say: Both trading and investing will be worthy and less risky, many profits as long as we know the right choices to pick the coins, decide the right time to buy and sell, and also the understanding of coins with strong fundamentals.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
August 04, 2021, 02:02:36 PM
Long term holding is the best process of making profits than daily trading.In day trading, it is often seen that the price goes down suddenly after buying a coin, in which case you have to wait until you get a price increase measure. In that case you lose a lot of time instead of profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 04, 2021, 12:29:52 PM
In day trading, day traders try to make money from instantaneous price movements and trends rather than holding overnight. Day trading is dangerous but it may be beneficial for those who succeed. Whereas in holding investor have a longer term vision. They seek higher returns by purchasing and holding cryptocurrencies for an extended period of time.   
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
zknodes.org
August 04, 2021, 12:15:22 PM
Holding is not even as easy as imagined. Holding requires a strong mentality and high self-confidence and performs an analysis first. It's not just buying coins and being left behind. Buying coins for holding should buy at the best price to maximize profit. Holding is a long term strategy. Use free money for long term holding it will be safer. for day trading, it requires good trading analysis skills to determine when to enter and exit when it is profitable. it is done repeatedly or commonly referred to as the scalping method.
Activity: 450
Merit: 122
August 03, 2021, 07:19:09 AM
I tried daily trade and lots of liqudation i got. I am not that person i would rather to invest long term like 6m-1Y. Its less drama for me. Also in futures, success is only 3%. 3 people takes 97 people money. If you are in that 3 awesome
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
August 03, 2021, 06:18:03 AM
Holding realy works for me. Not sure where I stand. It has only been 10  years since I started buying crypto but sure feel like many years. At the beginning could not buy enough of them and later regret not selling during the harsh downturn. Now,  I'm glad  I held on to them. So the answer for me is weather bull/bear makes no difference. I have no plans to sell anytime soon.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
August 02, 2021, 06:29:18 PM
I learned in a course I took a long time ago that most active stock traders end up losing money in the long run, and that becomes more likely the more they trade.  One of the reasons for that (at least at the time when I took the course) is transaction fees, but with zero-commission brokers that exist nowadays, I don't think that's much of a factor.

But the main reason people lose money trading is because they have no idea what they're doing, even if they're confident they do.  Markets don't always do what you want them to, and they have a habit of doing the exact opposite in fact.  Over the long run, however, the stock market generally provides good returns to investors who hold onto whatever they invested in (assuming it wasn't a crap stock to begin with).

As far as trading crypto goes, I think it's a total crapshoot.  There's nothing to analyze in the crypto market.  The price of any given coin is based on its popularity (demand), rumors, occasional news, and not much else.  The only coin that's probably going to do well in years to come is bitcoin itself, and even that isn't a guarantee.  Personally, I'd prefer to stick to the stock market.  At least with some stocks, you can get income in the form of dividends, whereas bitcoin provides no such thing.  But hey--to each his own.  If you enjoy trading bitcoin or altcoins, go for it.  Just know that it's basically gambling.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
August 02, 2021, 05:43:51 PM
I love trading but cannot advise anyone, especially day trading. This is painstaking work that takes a lot of energy and strength.
You never know for sure how your day will end, you always have to be tense and worried about uncontrollable losses. I would prefer to advise investments and holding, it brings a very good income.
It's okay to trade.

And while trading, you can have your investments with you. As you wait for your investments to grow, you can have your trades most of the time and when the right time comes for your investments.

That's the good income taking that you're saying.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 02, 2021, 05:32:14 PM
I love trading but cannot advise anyone, especially day trading. This is painstaking work that takes a lot of energy and strength.
You never know for sure how your day will end, you always have to be tense and worried about uncontrollable losses. I would prefer to advise investments and holding, it brings a very good income.

It's not that easy to say investment for long term for those people who's always eager to take the returns of their investment as quick as they wanted. Mostly the mindset turns out to be fast generating, but there's no business like that, unless you're in a ponzi scheme. Day trading promised that kind of passive income but the risk was too big compared with holding. If you wanted to apply holding, you need to have self control in order to survive for years being a trader.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 347
August 02, 2021, 05:20:42 PM
I am much more impressed by the HOLD strategy. All the same, it is much easier to study the market, understand how it works, where technologies are developing, and then make a choice in favor of certain products.
In trading, you are always running on the edge of a knife, stumbling and losing money in the process. In the case of investing and understanding how everything works, you greatly reduce your risks.
Trading might be the fastest way to gain money, but it's on a condition that you need to be smart and good in trading,  however, in buying the holding, this one is quite easy that anyone can do, it does not require skills, basic knowledge only and trust on the coin they are buying, that's enough to use this simple strategy.
Fastest way? depending on how a certain trader would really be doing this and there are people who doesnt really like to get their hands wet and would rather choose on holding.
This is a personal preference because not all would really be that skillful or good on making trades. Its up to someones choice neither he holds or not because
its their money to use or spent and if they lost then its their loss not ours.We do have different decisions in life to take.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
August 02, 2021, 03:04:24 PM
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
August 02, 2021, 01:25:14 PM
I am much more impressed by the HOLD strategy. All the same, it is much easier to study the market, understand how it works, where technologies are developing, and then make a choice in favor of certain products.
In trading, you are always running on the edge of a knife, stumbling and losing money in the process. In the case of investing and understanding how everything works, you greatly reduce your risks.
Before I'm a fan of Hold until some of my coins didn't have now any value so I do focus now on trading and taking some profits to use to buy for other investments. Holding Company s good for BTC and projects that can be good in the future but let's face the reality now for other altcoins that only last in months or only get hyped once.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
August 02, 2021, 01:12:18 PM
Trading might be the fastest way to gain money, but it's on a condition that you need to be smart and good in trading,  however, in buying the holding, this one is quite easy that anyone can do, it does not require skills, basic knowledge only and trust on the coin they are buying, that's enough to use this simple strategy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
August 01, 2021, 07:19:26 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 01, 2021, 05:46:02 AM
In my opinion holding will be beneficial, but it also depends on the trader how can he manage it and what circumstances he is using and applying. For me holding is beneficial because I had get much benefit in holding as compare to day trading in the recent years.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
July 31, 2021, 04:59:08 PM
As according to my opinion holding is best for those who have the quality and strategy to hold and they don't have so much daily expenses. Whether a person with much daily expenses can't hold. So, i think daytrading is much beneficial for the people who don't have much money.
Both are beneficial if you have the money even on trading so have a good capital and you’re good. Holding might be not good if you just have small money but that’s ok, as long as you are consistently investing your money no one can stop you from that. Day trading is good for those who have the time, holding can also be considered as trading if you so it in short term.
Pages:
Jump to: