Pages:
Author

Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism - page 27. (Read 127582 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 01:14:32 PM
I will sell my DRP tokens. Anyone want to buy 422,5 DRP ?
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
The legendary Mr. Fluffington!
November 14, 2017, 12:40:14 PM
Tragic, marketcap now under $6 mill
Activity: 103
November 14, 2017, 10:11:07 AM
Dimcoin task is good to follow along with. I am happy to follow this project. Hopefully successful project dimcoin

This is not Dimcoin topic bro ,
i also talked with DRP management regarding some other channel except telegram , as telegram is really annoying , they said they will create forum and all guys can have discussion and directly can conduct with DRP team
also they can find their post of interest easily  

That would be great.  Telegram requires a phone otherwise it is some long complex process to get working.  A forum would be great as we need an official channel to communicate without Telegram.
That’s right, nobody can follow on Telegram the whole day, surely I‘m missing out many informations because it‘s a little confusing there. I like the Forum-Style mich more.

Ask and thou shalt receive.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dcorp/
Activity: 85
November 14, 2017, 10:10:53 AM
Big dump. Any news from the dev.
Activity: 100
November 14, 2017, 09:37:59 AM
Still seems like a great project. Maybe you guys need a video to explain the concept with simple animation
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
November 13, 2017, 06:31:01 PM
Buy DCORP Token on etherdelta   0.0026 eth / DRP
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
November 13, 2017, 05:06:21 PM
Dimcoin task is good to follow along with. I am happy to follow this project. Hopefully successful project dimcoin

i also talked with DRP management regarding some other channel except telegram , as telegram is really annoying , they said they will create forum and all guys can have discussion and directly can conduct with DRP team

That would be great.  Telegram requires a phone otherwise it is some long complex process to get working.  A forum would be great as we need an official channel to communicate without Telegram.
That’s right, nobody can follow on Telegram the whole day, surely I‘m missing out many informations because it‘s a little confusing there. I like the Forum-Style mich more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
November 13, 2017, 04:27:35 PM

That would be great.  Telegram requires a phone otherwise it is some long complex process to get working.  A forum would be great as we need an official channel to communicate without Telegram.
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
November 12, 2017, 11:45:22 PM

November 12, 2017, 03:44:14 PM
I think you are in the wrong Topic, Dimcoin is a completely different project (although I like it too Wink)
Activity: 2
November 12, 2017, 11:38:27 AM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
November 12, 2017, 11:17:12 AM
I don't think there is any deadline to convert DRPU or DRPS. But if you only have DRP then you will not get any dividends. May be i am wrong, for more info please go to official telegram group.

https://t.me/joinchat/ErLl70MDUkz_ip7HsxXjGA

I have been avoiding Telegram as it informs all your contact that you have joined and then you get tons of annoying messages and invites that I dont have time for. I use different social media to connect with friends. I must first get a dedicated burner phone for telegram then Ill start using it.

Is there a way to join telegram without broadcasting it to all your contacts?
legendary
November 12, 2017, 11:11:37 AM
What happens if a DRP holder does not convert DRP to DRPS or DRPU? Is there a window for conversion or can it be converted anytime in future? Will there be a market for all 3 tokens?

I asked that question in telegram with the team and they said there is no deadline.  The only useful thing that DRP token is used for is to convert your DRP token to DRPU and DRPS.  With only holding DRP, you can't vote or collect dividends but it is still valuable as a means to convert to your desired token.

Thanks. This means that it is possible to first see which token between DRPU/S is the better one over time and then convert. If one of fhe tokens emerges as the superior one DRP will have value to be converted to that one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 09:38:57 AM
What happens if a DRP holder does not convert DRP to DRPS or DRPU? Is there a window for conversion or can it be converted anytime in future? Will there be a market for all 3 tokens?

I asked that question in telegram with the team and they said there is no deadline.  The only useful thing that DRP token is used for is to convert your DRP token to DRPU and DRPS.  With only holding DRP, you can't vote or collect dividends but it is still valuable as a means to convert to your desired token.
Activity: 29
November 12, 2017, 09:08:06 AM
I don't think there is any deadline to convert DRPU or DRPS. But if you only have DRP then you will not get any dividends. May be i am wrong, for more info please go to official telegram group.

https://t.me/joinchat/ErLl70MDUkz_ip7HsxXjGA
legendary
November 12, 2017, 08:54:27 AM
November 11, 2017, 06:05:32 PM
If you stayed away from the Ico, you could have bought 3 times more tokens for the same btc
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 02:18:53 PM
Look at the marketcap now, then you get the picture of the success level so far.
ok, it's a good news, DCORP have a good community around it along with a development team. that are all the right mix for DCORP to make it and do good in the world. I support it no matter what though
November 11, 2017, 12:57:05 PM
Look at the marketcap now, then you get the picture of the success level so far.
November 11, 2017, 12:06:19 PM
So you reckon the supply is less after a Drp is burned?
You are wrong!
The marketcap or ‘shares’ of Dcorp remains unchanged, only names of the ‘shares’ are changed.

When a Drp is burned either a Drps is borned or 2 Drpu’s are borned, resulting in the very same supply.
LOL.
The supply of DRP decreases of course, the whole supply of DRP+DRPS+DRPU stays similar of course, I‘ve never said somtibg different. When DRP decreases, DRPU or DRPS increases of course.

So, what do you think that will do with the marketcap of the corparation?
Nothing!!
Remains exactly the same as if there were 8mill DRP in circulation and none of the U/S.
Comprende?
Si, Senior!

Quote:
«That's not correct in my opinion, DRP will get burned if they were converted to U/S, so the circulating supply will decrease.
Further, as peaople are able to switch between DRPU and DRPS, the supply from U and S will change everytime.»

Comment:
The curculation supply is what makes up the marketcap, and that will NOT decrease, DRP will only be represented in new names.

Marketcap(Dcorp) = 8 mill DRP = a*DRP + b*DRPS + c*DRPU
1 DRP = 1 DRPS
1 DRP = 2 DRPU
8 mill DRP = a*(DRP) + b*(DRP) + c*(0.5 DRP)
8 mill = a + b + 0.5*c
3 unknowns, given 2 of them, the third is known
Hence, at any time to calculate marketcap of Dcorp, you only need the price of either token, pegged to the others.
If you tell me the market price of DRPU is 1 dollar, I tell you the marketcap of DCorp is 2*8mill* 1 dollar=16 mill dollar.
If you tell me one of the other tokens marketprice is 1 dollar, I tell you the marketcap of DCorp is 8mill dollar.

You never need to know how many tokens of each one is in circulation to calculate the marketcap. You only need to know the marketprice of one them. This is pure basics. Because of the pegging the marketcap can be at all times given once you know the marketprice on either of the tokens. This relationship should be explained in detail to coinmarketcap so we can have them put in circulated supply and also the marketcap of Dcorp.

No matter which numbers you put in for a, b, c the sum converted to DRPs remains 8mill

Edit
Now, I see it is already done!
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dcorp/
(Still disappointed though on the poor progression so far!)
I've never said the whole marketcap of DCORP will change when DRP get converted into DRPU/DRPS, just the supply of the DRP-Token will decrease, at the same time the supply of DRPU or DRPS will increase.

I've asked these questions on Telegram and they were answered from a Team member (Thomas):

1. The circulating supply of DRP will decrease when the converter for DRPU and DRPS is released and people start to convert, DRP get burned immediately when they get exchanged to U or S.
2. DRP circulating supply will only decrease because there is no way back from DRPU/DRPS to DRP
3. DRP and also DRPU and DRPS will be listed on coinmarketcap with their own circulating supply
4. The whole market cap of DCORP will be the market cap of DRP + DRPU + DRPS
5. The circulating supply will be the total of DRP + DRPS + DRPU, that will be something between 8 and 16 million Tokens in total, depends on how many people convert DRP/DRPS to DRPU 1:2
Please correct me if I'm wrong

Answer:
1. is correct
2. is correct
3. is likely, we are discussing
4. is correct
5. is correct

So, I don't understand why you are so arrogant to say that I (and also other users here) don't understand the basics.
Pages:
Jump to: