Pages:
Author

Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism - page 26. (Read 127582 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 02:40:14 AM
Which currency will be accepted during the ICO?
Activity: 21
November 16, 2017, 10:59:56 PM
Well presented .... i'll follow this task .. anticipating for the prosperity of they ...
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
November 16, 2017, 11:27:06 AM
I can't download the wallet, it states not discovered, can you pls repair it so I can obtain the wallet please?
There is no DCORP wallet, DRP are stored on an ERC20 compatible wallet like MIST or MyEtherwallet, what the hell you are talking about? Or is this just another Bot-Account for claiming Activity and Airdrops?
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 09:02:03 AM
The total supply of DRP is very low, and the technology of the project is leading, and there will be a wide market space in the future, and its value will be revealed as the project continues to develop.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 06:42:07 AM
Sorry for asking this but has dcorp coin listed to any exchange?I remember having bought some Dcorp during ico but could not follow up
Hi man, DRP is currently trading on the following exchanges (Mercatox EtherDelta Cryptopia), and the price is not bad at the moment, but I think you might miss the most recent best transaction price.
November 16, 2017, 06:37:49 AM
Yeah I totally don't get the sell off of a venture capital coin. There's some weak hands here. It's not an ICO coin flip, it's an investment.

Well it has never been under ICO price right? In these times, this is an accomplishment :-)

It's near the ICO price now, depends on which stage somebody has participated. About an hour ago there was a dip, maybe below ICO price (in $, not BTC).

It’s actually under Ico price!

FYI ICO price was betwen 50 and 70 cents. Its currently on .78

Once they release the venture capital system it will skyrocket.  I will give them until the end of the year as I am a developer myself and know that development takes time to do right.
If we are using a web based user interface to 'vote' then we want to make sure it is secure as it will deal with our keys.  It shouldn't take more than 6 months though.

I will hold at least until the end of 2018, if they deliver the promised derivates exchange with an high-grade platform, then the price will skyrocket and I will definitely not miss that flight.

I dont know if "just" the voting platform will cause skyrocket, but I hope so.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
November 15, 2017, 11:45:56 PM
Yeah I totally don't get the sell off of a venture capital coin. There's some weak hands here. It's not an ICO coin flip, it's an investment.

Well it has never been under ICO price right? In these times, this is an accomplishment :-)

It's near the ICO price now, depends on which stage somebody has participated. About an hour ago there was a dip, maybe below ICO price (in $, not BTC).

Once they release the venture capital system it will skyrocket.  I will give them until the end of the year as I am a developer myself and know that development takes time to do right.
If we are using a web based user interface to 'vote' then we want to make sure it is secure as it will deal with our keys.  It shouldn't take more than 6 months though.

Activity: 103
November 15, 2017, 03:46:55 PM

Activity: 136
The legendary Mr. Fluffington!
November 15, 2017, 09:32:17 AM

November 15, 2017, 07:31:16 AM
Derivated Exchange is not on the timeline, but they still say it's soft dated for Q2/2018. It will be interesting to see if they can build the Exchange in such a short time.
November 15, 2017, 05:29:18 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
November 15, 2017, 03:37:53 AM

Activity: 39
November 15, 2017, 01:12:30 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
November 14, 2017, 08:28:59 PM
Sorry for asking this but has dcorp coin listed to any exchange?I remember having bought some Dcorp during ico but could not follow up

It is but it the  price is dropping like a coin thrown down a well .You better off not looking ( save your self the depression  Undecided) .It is listed on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/ at the moment .Best advice would be to just HOLD and corm back and look again in 6 months

The more it drops the more I will grab.  I can't wait to see the venture capital platform.  Cheap Dcorp tokens!  We will see though.  We will see.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
November 14, 2017, 07:18:11 PM

It is but it the  price is dropping like a coin thrown down a well .You better off not looking ( save your self the depression  Undecided) .It is listed on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/ at the moment .Best advice would be to just HOLD and corm back and look again in 6 months
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
November 14, 2017, 05:28:10 PM
November 14, 2017, 04:10:43 PM
Reddit now open again !
https://www.reddit.com/r/dcorp/
November 14, 2017, 03:53:42 PM
3 days left, ends on 17th.
They will serve as hub to the Cryptosphere, Forex and Stock Markets.

By having Dcorp linking up to this hub, we will open up a big door to the
capital ready for entering the cryptoworld.

If you feel like grabbing some tokens there before the Ico ends, please feel free to use
my referral link in the signature.
November 14, 2017, 03:33:03 PM
B2BX, provider of cryptocurrency liquidity will open up bigtime to fiat!
Ico soon finished. Dcorp may have large synergy effects, linking up their hub.

Whitepaper:
https://www.b2bx.pro/docs/b2bx_presentation-en.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: