Pages:
Author

Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism - page 40. (Read 127582 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 10:03:54 AM
I'm installing no friggin telegram. How about updating the fin' website? It still shows the exact same stuff from 4 months ago. Crowdsale, seriously??? IT'S OVER SINCE 4 MONTHS! Not speaking of all the outdated links (slack, etc.). Even the scam-shitcoins do a better job, seriously.
Update the website! Make a goddamn news section, or is that too hard? Do I seriously have to hunt around random forums for news? There is some voting going on in a few days and I still have no idea what to do! This is insane!

Update the website already!
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
October 30, 2017, 08:08:34 AM
hope this project move soon because there are a lot of buyers waiting for it and i hape a lot of faith in it, let´s HOLD!!!
They should announce the voting platform in no time, today or at the latest tomorrow. Same here, I will hold at least one year to see how the derivates exchange (which is scheduled for Q2/18) performs.

Same here. This is no quick flip coin. Still, I think that the team should unlock the tokens asap. No point in keeping it locked up.
are the people still there? or have they already run away with the money. one reads nothing good here
many investors are very dissatisfied! what's going on with dcorp  Huh
These guys are still there, just go to their Telegram and ask your questions, before just read the FAQ: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wrwQuZU_66aS2NvSH_12QhNxbmE2TTLDc1IfuPrz9nM

Most of the time one of the Team is online on Telegram and answering your questions. Absolutely no reason to spread FUD.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
October 30, 2017, 07:44:58 AM
hope this project move soon because there are a lot of buyers waiting for it and i hape a lot of faith in it, let´s HOLD!!!
They should announce the voting platform in no time, today or at the latest tomorrow. Same here, I will hold at least one year to see how the derivates exchange (which is scheduled for Q2/18) performs.

Same here. This is no quick flip coin. Still, I think that the team should unlock the tokens asap. No point in keeping it locked up.
are the people still there? or have they already run away with the money. one reads nothing good here
many investors are very dissatisfied! what's going on with dcorp  Huh
Activity: 77
October 30, 2017, 07:20:28 AM
The reason why the locked the token was to prevent quick flip and dumping of the coin. I expect a high opening price just in line of the Corp’s price prediction.
October 30, 2017, 06:44:36 AM
I can't believe I bought this garbage during ICO. It's been about 5 months and their token are still locked and they haven't made any development progress. They also plan to split the token into 3 tokens. What a load of BS. This project is becoming more and more of a scam. I'm ready to sell ASAP at break even or even at a minor loss at this point!
I still trust this project 100%, go to their Telegram channel and read the pinned FAQ. In my opinion you will regret in a few months when you sell right after the Token unlock.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 06:39:56 AM
I can't believe I bought this garbage during ICO. It's been about 5 months and their token are still locked and they haven't made any development progress. They also plan to split the token into 3 tokens. What a load of BS. This project is becoming more and more of a scam. I'm ready to sell ASAP at break even or even at a minor loss at this point!
October 30, 2017, 06:14:09 AM
You cannot buy it before it is unlocked!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 06:00:43 AM
I want to buy a pair of coins, who has and is ready to sell?
October 30, 2017, 05:24:10 AM
Are there any more information about possible exchanges? We have got nearly November and where can I see some specifics about dev team activity.
They will be listed on EtherDelta, Cryptopia, Mercatox and HitBTC as far as I know. HitBTC will be the best choice for trading I think because of the biggest volume.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
October 30, 2017, 05:19:20 AM

October 30, 2017, 05:17:35 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
October 29, 2017, 09:49:26 PM
Are there any more information about possible exchanges? We have got nearly November and where can I see some specifics about dev team activity.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
Inver-Crypto
October 29, 2017, 09:41:52 PM
October 29, 2017, 03:09:43 PM
Still nothing released!
Vote will be October 30 or October 31, the rumours say.
That's right, they said on Telegram that the voting will start on 30./31. (still soft date, but it looks good), then everybody will be able to vote for 7 days, after that the Tokens will be unlocked if the holders vote for it.

Subbreddit is almost closed, not too much update on twitter. And for me its almost impossible to follow telegram, too many messages. Thnaks for sharing these rumors about the voting Smiley I will be happy to participate Cheesy
As I said before, having someone to take care of this thread would be a good move.
Yes that's right, but for me it's ok that they concentrate on their product instead of be present at every platform. Bigger news will be sent via newsletter, so everybody who's invested or interested in DCORP should at least subscribe to it.
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
October 29, 2017, 02:40:30 PM
Still nothing released!
That's right, they said on Telegram that the voting will start on 30./31. (still soft date, but it looks good), then everybody will be able to vote for 7 days, after that the Tokens will be unlocked if the holders vote for it.

Subbreddit is almost closed, not too much update on twitter. And for me its almost impossible to follow telegram, too many messages. Thnaks for sharing these rumors about the voting Smiley I will be happy to participate Cheesy
As I said before, having someone to take care of this thread would be a good move.
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
October 29, 2017, 02:01:14 PM
Still nothing released!

October 29, 2017, 12:12:10 PM
Still nothing released!
October 29, 2017, 09:46:33 AM
Have a good afternoon, if you will!
 Shocked

If you split the coin, you pass the point of no return. Can’t sell it for
anything else but the opposite coin.

No, I will be the pattern of all patience; I will say nothing.
William Shakespeare
October 28, 2017, 02:30:19 PM
Still nothing released!
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 08:23:58 AM
what's the movement of DCORP , is there any beta version released for community?
Pages:
Jump to: