Pages:
Author

Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism - page 44. (Read 127582 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 10:30:56 AM
I agree! Lock it up and get it over and done with.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
October 12, 2017, 04:57:24 AM
What is the mission for voting for the release?
Is there anyone who does not want his tokens!

Ask the person above you.

Just so weak hands don't dump I guess l

I meant that I am against the vote itself. I would like the team to release the tokens. Extending the lock-up will only mean extending the moment where the weak hands will dump. That "problem" will not be solved by locking up the tokens.
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
October 11, 2017, 09:55:14 AM
What should do now? I am long holder
Nothing but wait for other news.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 06:20:59 AM
What should do now? I am long holder
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 02:03:51 AM
I am excited to vote on when to launch DCORP. Timing is everything when launching a coin. So many factors to take into consideration. The state of the BTC economy for one. We also want to make sure it doesn't launch right after a new rule that can hurt the value of the token. We have come to except the unexpected when it comes to dealing with BTC. Thus far the market has been able to absorb the hits and bounce back. As long as there are no foreseen barriers to launching the coin then the sooner the better as the btc economy seems to be strong right now. To my understanding it will launch this month although that was a soft deadline; unless someone has heard otherwise. 
Activity: 1162
October 10, 2017, 09:37:47 PM
my unjust forum ban is your  yeeeeeeeeeeeeee  .Is there any noteworthy updates  Huh Huh.One of the few ICO i put a bit of money into not to much but every Little helps
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
October 09, 2017, 10:32:35 PM

Ask the person above you.

Just so weak hands don't dump I guess l
October 09, 2017, 12:22:07 PM
Activity: 616
October 09, 2017, 06:21:21 AM
I recommend, everyone who's invested or interested in DCORP, join their Telegram Group, they are very active there. Furthermore they made a really good FAQ, all about VC, DRP/DRPU/DRPS, check it out:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wrwQuZU_66aS2NvSH_12QhNxbmE2TTLDc1IfuPrz9nM/edit

They are active in the Telegram group, but I don't understand why they do not give any clarity about a date for the vota. I am against voting for the release of the tokens. It wasn't mentioned at the start.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
October 09, 2017, 04:14:48 AM
I recommend, everyone who's invested or interested in DCORP, join their Telegram Group, they are very active there. Furthermore they made a really good FAQ, all about VC, DRP/DRPU/DRPS, check it out:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wrwQuZU_66aS2NvSH_12QhNxbmE2TTLDc1IfuPrz9nM/edit
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 04:55:26 PM
y'all what is going on with this one? I bought like 3 months ago and nothing happening? is the original token junk now?

The only development so far is adding 2 new tokens to replace the one we bought. DRP will be worthless, so you'll have to trade for DRPU and/or DRPS. Whether the 2 new ones will be of any value remains to be seen, but it seems unlikely at this point.
Activity: 122
Activity: 81
October 08, 2017, 03:37:31 PM
y'all what is going on with this one? I bought like 3 months ago and nothing happening? is the original token junk now?
October 07, 2017, 06:40:20 PM
Don't think DRPU is going to be listed on Polo anytime soon.

This coming week must be the week in which things will happen. The core team says we are on track
and no delays are to be expected! If there is going to be time left for token release within October
now is when this will happen.

1) DCORP contract sourcecode will be released to tokenholders for review
2) DCORP contract deployment
3) an alpha version of the forum will be released, we need a platform to vote from
4) the voting will take place
5) 51% of raised capital released
6) the DRP token will be unlocked and ready for trading, if the result of voting, says so

About 1) from whitepaper:
"Profit is automatically sent to the corporation and divided between the developer(s), manager(s) and shareholders as agreed. Such agreements are recorded in a smart contract and therefore immutable and guaranteed to execute without delay. "

We need time to familarize ourself with the platform and voting process. We also need time to read the released contract sourcecode thorughly. The worst thing to happen is that all this is done in a rush so we don't read all the details of the contract sourcecode. Some tokenholders also may be cut off from voting due to private or business related issues.

The core team should now put out a plan with dates and timelimits, also a timelimit for the voting itself. With such a timeschedule we can act accordingly, make sure we set aside time to the voting and are being part of this democratic process.  It is not just a matter of voting for the release of the token, but rather a matter of signing up on any legal contract. You just don't do that in seconds, but take time to read and understand it fully before signing up on it.

In case of any issues with the contract, there need to be time for questions and answers on the related issues.

In order to have all this happen within the month of October, we need every bit of the remaining
time of the month.

Whitepaper
https://github.com/frankbonnet/DCORP-Whitepaper/blob/master/whitepaper%20v0.3.2_EN-revised.pdf
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
October 07, 2017, 06:32:02 PM
The question is how much dividends will DRPS receive and when will it start? If you are a long term holder and not really interested in trading, then DRPS seems better. If you are a short term holder and want to trade on the big exchanges like Polo and Bittrex then DRPU is the one to go for. Coin supply will be more for DRPU than DRPS causing a lower unit price. I just hope that DRPS will trade on more than just Etherdelta.

In essence to me long term holder = DRPS and short term holder DRPU.
October 07, 2017, 05:31:54 PM
Nope, I don't think so. The VC platform exchange will excist with no limitations!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
October 07, 2017, 03:10:14 PM
Do DRP expire (ie if someone does not exchange them within a specified period of time)?
Activity: 420
October 07, 2017, 06:19:52 AM

DRPS looks like the real deal.
but both seem interesting.

Is there a way to get some of BOTH tokens ? Like 1/3 DRPU and 2/3 DRPS ?

You can convert one way from DRP to DRPU and DRPS, and then trade between DRPU and DRPS as much as you want. Therefore yes, you can have 1/3 DRPU and 2/3 DPS.

Thanks. Very clear.
Any idea when this is gonna be possible ?

Give us a date when we can start swapping our tokens?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
October 06, 2017, 04:45:59 PM

DRPS looks like the real deal.
but both seem interesting.

Is there a way to get some of BOTH tokens ? Like 1/3 DRPU and 2/3 DRPS ?

You can convert one way from DRP to DRPU and DRPS, and then trade between DRPU and DRPS as much as you want. Therefore yes, you can have 1/3 DRPU and 2/3 DPS.

Thanks. Very clear.
Any idea when this is gonna be possible ?
Pages:
Jump to: