Pages:
Author

Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism - page 41. (Read 127582 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 08:12:46 AM
What is the estimated time when tokens are relased?
Activity: 764
Merit: 500
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint
October 26, 2017, 08:51:32 PM
ABitNut, are you part of the team?

Yes, I am. But I'm not in a position to make formal statements in name of the organization. All my messages / opinions are my own. Disclaimer etc.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 10:54:36 AM
ABitNut, are you part of the team?
Activity: 764
Merit: 500
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint
October 26, 2017, 01:42:48 AM
At the moment there are 3 official Dcorp channels:

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/ErLl70MDUkz_ip7HsxXjGA
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DcorpVC
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DecentralizedCorporation/

While some people try to keep this post up to date it's not one of Dcorps news channels. If you want to connect with Dcorp directly the officials channels are your best bet.
They should have someone to take care of this thread too.

It would be nice, yeah. However it takes time to do that (well) and it's quite obvious that there are more important things to handle right now with the new tokens. Focusing on only a few communication channels makes things far easier to manage.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 01:29:52 AM

who knows when they unlock the purse, the end of the month and they even did not vote (
Activity: 99
October 25, 2017, 06:34:35 PM
Definetely like this project, I am in))
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
October 25, 2017, 05:47:38 PM
At the moment there are 3 official Dcorp channels:

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/ErLl70MDUkz_ip7HsxXjGA
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DcorpVC
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DecentralizedCorporation/

While some people try to keep this post up to date it's not one of Dcorps news channels. If you want to connect with Dcorp directly the officials channels are your best bet.
They should have someone to take care of this thread too.
October 25, 2017, 08:49:50 AM
Few more days to vote, we need time to review sourcecode before voting, not many days left of October.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
October 25, 2017, 05:11:20 AM
So um yesterday I engaged in conversation on the dcorp subreddit with another user discussing our concerns about potential scamming due to a very concerning series of events.

Today the subreddit has been set to invite only (private) and my messages deleted.

Pretty much confirms:  95% chance of scam.

The subreddit isn't invite only, what are you talking about? This isn't a scam you can literally get on the telegram and talk to members of the team directly. Stop spreading bullshit

They made it public again but removed most of the posts and put a notice up that the subreddit would be moderated.  Now these posts they removed were not phishing attempts or spam or threats or fud but investors who were genuinely concerned about the actions of the development group.  This is what scammers often due so it doesn't really help their image.

Now for everyone who says 'they are hard at work, you can see their telegram' - have you actually seen source code???  Until you see source code a few guys hanging out on telegram (with maybe some fake accounts to add to the feeling of activity) is not at all proof of development.  Two other scam ICOs have done this.
Stop the FUD, go into Telegram and ask your questions. They shared a pricture from code snippets a few days/weeks ago as far as I remember, sure that means nothing but it's already too late for investors if it's a real SCAM (I doubt it is!) and I don't understand what's your problem right NOW so close to the release of the Voting Platform except speading FUD to get cheaper Tokens at release.

Just wait a few more days and we all will see if it's legit or not, I will continue trusting the team 100 percent.
Activity: 233
Merit: 101
Cryptofan!
October 25, 2017, 05:09:23 AM
This behavior and the lack of information, push on bad thoughts. So for now, just waiting. We will not do anything)
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
October 25, 2017, 03:12:20 AM
So um yesterday I engaged in conversation on the dcorp subreddit with another user discussing our concerns about potential scamming due to a very concerning series of events.

Today the subreddit has been set to invite only (private) and my messages deleted.

Lol stop spreading FUD, of course this team is not scamming us. I do agree with the fact that the team should communicatie better. This will prevent people from thinking it's a scam.
October 24, 2017, 11:28:09 PM
Uuuh...let me think...maybe to finish off the project would be a good guess.
Of course, all investors in Dcorp are dumb.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 11:05:27 PM
Sure, the guy in black t-shirt is Frank.
Who is home coding, when Frank travels?

Why would you have to be home to code? This is so dumb.
October 24, 2017, 04:55:48 PM
Sure, the guy in black t-shirt is Frank.
Who is home coding, when Frank travels?
Activity: 21
October 24, 2017, 03:01:23 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
October 24, 2017, 02:47:27 PM

The subreddit isn't invite only, what are you talking about? This isn't a scam you can literally get on the telegram and talk to members of the team directly. Stop spreading bullshit

They made it public again but removed most of the posts and put a notice up that the subreddit would be moderated.  Now these posts they removed were not phishing attempts or spam or threats or fud but investors who were genuinely concerned about the actions of the development group.  This is what scammers often due so it doesn't really help their image.

Now for everyone who says 'they are hard at work, you can see their telegram' - have you actually seen source code???  Until you see source code a few guys hanging out on telegram (with maybe some fake accounts to add to the feeling of activity) is not at all proof of development.  Two other scam ICOs have done this.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKBBhl7X0AEwDnX.jpg
https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19437248_1957032604575716_4232165695035120073_n.jpg?oh=a7b8d5b915e5d91855ae3446d3e24477&oe=5A79F8C4
Scammers dont go to conference

Sophisticated scammers eventually might. Smiley   I have used 'appearing at a conference' before as a litmus for establishing credibility but not anymore. Anyways, I have presented at two conferences myself. (just not crypto conferences) and I consider myself an imposter.  Tongue

Even if they are not scamming I just don't like them anymore.  Seeing their faces all over other flashy and somewhat retarded ICOs (like the luxery goods one) after how they have managed this ICO just bugs me. 

Anyways I think I will go root for Oyster for the time being.  It is a neat coin because the internet should not be funded through advertising.  I hope this does succeed though, I really do, the last democratically ran business coin idea I threw some nickles at was a scam and I have been waiting for awhile for something legit like this to happen.  I love voting.
October 24, 2017, 02:18:05 PM
Are these guys part of the team or some guys paid to be there and wear t-shirts? I don’t recognize these guys.
Activity: 21
October 24, 2017, 12:35:51 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKBBhl7X0AEwDnX.jpg
https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19437248_1957032604575716_4232165695035120073_n.jpg?oh=a7b8d5b915e5d91855ae3446d3e24477&oe=5A79F8C4
Scammers dont go to conference
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
October 24, 2017, 11:18:09 AM

October 24, 2017, 06:29:01 AM
How many more channels are planned before Christmas?
Pages:
Jump to: