Pages:
Author

Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism - page 47. (Read 127582 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 04:11:30 PM
Join Dcorp Telegram Channel

Join Link: https://t.me/joinchat/FF-a6EOxwt91qfXZUjAEDw
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 01:08:59 PM
Personally I don't like the Social Nexus collaboration.

I don't think that project has much long time potential.
Their competition is to great and they are promoting 2007's idea of a social network.
Im unconvinced that social media is a good platform for blockchain disruption.

On another note I hope DCORP opens up another line of communication now that the slack is going away.
The phishing schemes were getting out of control and I understand why the closed it.
Activity: 29
September 06, 2017, 10:25:51 AM
Dcorp Update : nice update i blv in DRP, Huge potential

Release date to be announced soon, Social Nexus Alliance, and Conference Sponsorship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7JGU2Qnaas
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
September 06, 2017, 06:04:14 AM
I hope the people of DCORP still live? you see nothing, you hear nothing !
this can also be a bad sign . we will see. I'm not so happy .
always very funny. if you have money write the devs no more .

Check slack. Devs are there more

In my opinion the team cannot have a single source of information. If they choose not to use Telegram, they should spend some time on this forum. Only slack is not enough.

They partly agree with you. They are closing slack communication because of spam & phishing

Will they be using Telegram in stead?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 02:16:55 AM

In my opinion the team cannot have a single source of information. If they choose not to use Telegram, they should spend some time on this forum. Only slack is not enough.

They partly agree with you. They are closing slack communication because of spam & phishing
September 05, 2017, 11:54:52 PM

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
September 05, 2017, 10:37:41 PM

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
September 05, 2017, 11:34:54 AM
September 05, 2017, 06:45:21 AM
I like the unique idea behind DCORP, only and out of curiosity want to know what is going on?
It seems that you are waiting for its release. Hope good investment, I may buy some when it appears on exchanges. 

any updates nearly forgot i bought some of these Cheesy
There will be updates in October when tokens are transferable. It is good though so the developer's team can focus fully on its development. Hereinafter, they'll launch within this month the source code for the participants.

When will the team announce what specific date in October the project will launch?
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
September 04, 2017, 05:30:25 PM
I like the unique idea behind DCORP, only and out of curiosity want to know what is going on?
It seems that you are waiting for its release. Hope good investment, I may buy some when it appears on exchanges. 

There will be updates in October when tokens are transferable. It is good though so the developer's team can focus fully on its development. Hereinafter, they'll launch within this month the source code for the participants.
Activity: 5
September 03, 2017, 10:52:35 AM
I have 96 DRP 
I begin to wonder if I should have invested much more Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
September 03, 2017, 08:58:01 AM
Eagerly awaiting being able to buy some of this.
September 02, 2017, 09:57:26 PM
When will the deal be opened?I saw that cryptopia has information on this coin, but it cannot be traded or deposits.

Dcorp is tradeable from October 2017.
wow Im super excited 1 to 2 months and we will see dcorp coin to the exchanges site and for sure after the dcorp list to that exchanges site and for sure the price will increase because many new investor for sure will invest to the dcorp. I hope it will be listed to the bittrex or poloniex because they have a lot of traders there and that helpful so dcorp coin will become popular to the online world.

The exact date in October is not announced yet. Its about a month away though, so we need to keep our eyes open.

It has appeared on Cryptopia but is not trading yet... not sure if anyone saw that. DRP/BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DRP_BTC

It was there more than a month ago without any transaction

Thats because the tokens are not transferable yet. They will be in October.
Activity: 6
September 02, 2017, 03:12:26 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 11:04:19 AM
When will the deal be opened?I saw that cryptopia has information on this coin, but it cannot be traded or deposits.

wow Im super excited 1 to 2 months and we will see dcorp coin to the exchanges site and for sure after the dcorp list to that exchanges site and for sure the price will increase because many new investor for sure will invest to the dcorp. I hope it will be listed to the bittrex or poloniex because they have a lot of traders there and that helpful so dcorp coin will become popular to the online world.

The exact date in October is not announced yet. Its about a month away though, so we need to keep our eyes open.

It has appeared on Cryptopia but is not trading yet... not sure if anyone saw that. DRP/BTC

It was there more than a month ago without any transaction
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
September 01, 2017, 03:57:20 AM
Yes, I cant see any development here: "https://github.com/frankbonnet" Is  there another repo?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
September 01, 2017, 03:02:15 AM

Haha. That's what happens when the developers go silent or nearly silent.
Activity: 1162
August 31, 2017, 08:59:05 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 105
August 31, 2017, 07:31:47 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
August 31, 2017, 05:19:10 PM

Tokens aren't transferable, so there won't be any trades.

Maybe Hitbtc will trade IOUs before october...
Pages:
Jump to: