Pages:
Author

Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism - page 48. (Read 127582 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 31, 2017, 04:50:45 PM
When will the deal be opened?I saw that cryptopia has information on this coin, but it cannot be traded or deposits.

Dcorp is tradeable from October 2017.
wow Im super excited 1 to 2 months and we will see dcorp coin to the exchanges site and for sure after the dcorp list to that exchanges site and for sure the price will increase because many new investor for sure will invest to the dcorp. I hope it will be listed to the bittrex or poloniex because they have a lot of traders there and that helpful so dcorp coin will become popular to the online world.

The exact date in October is not announced yet. Its about a month away though, so we need to keep our eyes open.

It has appeared on Cryptopia but is not trading yet... not sure if anyone saw that. DRP/BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DRP_BTC
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
August 31, 2017, 01:10:05 AM
When will the deal be opened?I saw that cryptopia has information on this coin, but it cannot be traded or deposits.

wow Im super excited 1 to 2 months and we will see dcorp coin to the exchanges site and for sure after the dcorp list to that exchanges site and for sure the price will increase because many new investor for sure will invest to the dcorp. I hope it will be listed to the bittrex or poloniex because they have a lot of traders there and that helpful so dcorp coin will become popular to the online world.

The exact date in October is not announced yet. Its about a month away though, so we need to keep our eyes open.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
August 28, 2017, 06:01:50 PM

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 26, 2017, 06:09:25 PM
Bought it one night before my brain tumor surgery....I live so it's better be worth to be part of DCorp Smiley

If somebody is looking for updates then reddit is the right place.

Would be great If the dev team gives some attention to this forum. I'm not a bit fan of Reddit and Dcorp doesn't have a Telegram group.

Team?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 25, 2017, 02:08:35 AM
Wait for good news from devs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
August 24, 2017, 03:08:34 AM
From Slack:

"we will have an update next week, with some nice information. We have secured full time developers that are constructing the front end while Frank is leading the back end development team..and piece by piece everything is coming together smoothly. Because of the nature of the platform and it's integration with smart contracts and the blockchain, we must assure that no steps are overlooked and all code is extensively reviewed prior to publicizing it's functionality. While we encourage a healthy dose of anticipation, be assured that everything is on track and we look forward to this release as much as all of you do! Great things coming guys!"

This is great news!

- Not sure why this image is not showing properly, if someone can share it for me that would be great.

Quoted for the picture.
August 23, 2017, 11:54:03 PM
From Slack:

"we will have an update next week, with some nice information. We have secured full time developers that are constructing the front end while Frank is leading the back end development team..and piece by piece everything is coming together smoothly. Because of the nature of the platform and it's integration with smart contracts and the blockchain, we must assure that no steps are overlooked and all code is extensively reviewed prior to publicizing it's functionality. While we encourage a healthy dose of anticipation, be assured that everything is on track and we look forward to this release as much as all of you do! Great things coming guys!"

This is great news!

https://i.imgur.com/a6aOIhR.jpg - Not sure why this image is not showing properly, if someone can share it for me that would be great.
August 22, 2017, 10:46:42 AM

Meaning 1 October of 30 October?

I believe they'll send out an update in the next few weeks with details Smiley
August 21, 2017, 11:39:27 AM

Meaning 1 October of 30 October?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
August 18, 2017, 08:31:25 AM

Activity: 541
August 18, 2017, 07:13:00 AM
Activity: 238
August 17, 2017, 10:20:57 PM
Why is there no news? Time to write and read somewhere else!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hanscoleek-1009225

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hendrik1985-854232

The good hendrik and the good hans from DCORP   Grin  

Then write here what the latest news from your project

Here write only investors and no more devs.

Google dcorp Reddit. They are active in Reddit and have a lot of news there.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
August 16, 2017, 02:10:35 PM
Why is there no news? Time to write and read somewhere else!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hanscoleek-1009225

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hendrik1985-854232

The good hendrik and the good hans from DCORP   Grin  

Then write here what the latest news from your project

Here write only investors and no more devs.

Activity: 342
August 16, 2017, 11:07:46 AM
Do we know when in October? Or just at some point within the month?
Activity: 155
August 16, 2017, 08:40:31 AM
Dcorp is a ethereum token,why they taking so long to unlock it and get it listed on eaxchanges?

I think it's good that they wait a bit untill they have a product, or at least almost have a product.

agreed the coin with the worth more with a working product
August 16, 2017, 05:23:50 AM
Dcorp is a ethereum token,why they taking so long to unlock it and get it listed on eaxchanges?

I think it's good that they wait a bit untill they have a product, or at least almost have a product.
Merit: 258
August 16, 2017, 03:07:17 AM

It was known that the token is listed in october.
This can be read in contributions from june and july
But everyone should see his token already in the myetherwallet
Create a new token:
0x621d78f2EF2fd937BFca696CabaF9A779F59B3Ed
Symbol   DRP
Decimals   2

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
August 16, 2017, 02:49:44 AM
There is no technical reason, that is DCORP´s strategy. That was clearly on there whitepaper, communicated several times, I can´t understand that so many peaople are crying now. If you don´t inform yourself before investing, you can´t blame DCORP for that.
Merit: 500
August 15, 2017, 05:30:22 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
August 15, 2017, 01:57:14 PM
Anybody else think 20-40 is a reasonable price for dcorp soon?
Hello thompshama, What do you mean on your post? 20-40 BTC?  or ETH? well that's insane if that happends on Bitcoin

Haha sorry I should know better than to not specify the currency.

Im thinking 20-40 usd per token.
Ohh. just making things clariffy lol. I'm thinking that this Token would raise up to some good ammount of USD/BTC in the market. In my speculation, this token would hit up to 10-20 usd. it will still depend on the demand for the coin
Pages:
Jump to: