Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEAD] DeepBit.net PPS+Prop,instant payouts, we pay for INVALID BLOCKS too - page 3. (Read 1601254 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
So he closed down the site and ran with our money?

How much?
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
So he closed down the site and ran with our money?
Activity: 40
I also want deepbit to lower the minimum withdrawl rate to 0.0001 , i mean when they set this up, BTC was worth like 5 bux or something, surely youd expect that the minimum limit would of been changed given that btc went up to 2000 a peice and current sits at around 400 and even at 400, thats still 80x what BTC were worth when this minimum limit was set.. Im guessing from reading a few of the lasts posts that deepbit dont give a shit and have basically stolen these btc.. and now that mining difficulty is so much greater than when i was using deepbit mining off my pc it would probably take a couple of years to reach the 0.01 limit even though i have 0.00766216 BTC

I am agree, I want deepbit lower the minimum. They keep a lot of money with this 0.01 minimum.
Activity: 2
i want my $6 man it all adds up.. and i need it right now, and the fact its sitting there and i cant get it really pisses me off
Activity: 2
I also want deepbit to lower the minimum withdrawl rate to 0.0001 , i mean when they set this up, BTC was worth like 5 bux or something, surely youd expect that the minimum limit would of been changed given that btc went up to 2000 a peice and current sits at around 400 and even at 400, thats still 80x what BTC were worth when this minimum limit was set.. Im guessing from reading a few of the lasts posts that deepbit dont give a shit and have basically stolen these btc.. and now that mining difficulty is so much greater than when i was using deepbit mining off my pc it would probably take a couple of years to reach the 0.01 limit even though i have 0.00766216 BTC
Activity: 4
deepbit has stolen Bitcoins

No answers via email, forums, etc.
Withdraw didn't work.
No one can help. 
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Also, don't use this pool as it seems to have been abandoned. I can still log in and check my account, amazing that I managed to make over BTC1 with a Radeon 5770 a few years ago haha. Luckily I withdrew it at the time.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
okay i have a question i am sure is silly how long would it take me to mine with one radeon r9 270 OC  on a phenom II x4 810 ?
As long as you want.

You'd use a lot of energy and not actually make any bitcoin, though.
Activity: 1
okay i have a question i am sure is silly how long would it take me to mine with one radeon r9 270 OC  on a phenom II x4 810 ?
Activity: 4
Hi! I have 0.45673743 BTC in DeepBit balance.
I tried to get withdraw ( instant payment and automatic payment) but nothing happened in one week. Also try to send an email to [email protected] but no one responds. Somebody knows how to get my bitcoins?  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Hey guys! Could u give me advice? I have 80 Mh\s at average on DeepBit.net, how much can I earn in BTC per day/week/month? I have started this thing 3 hours ago and there are still 0.00000000 BTC... Why?
Because 80MH/s isn't enough to earn anything. If the network hashrate stays constant, you can expect to earn about 0.000036BTC/month.
Activity: 1
Hey guys! Could u give me advice? I have 80 Mh\s at average on DeepBit.net, how much can I earn in BTC per day/week/month? I have started this thing 3 hours ago and there are still 0.00000000 BTC... Why?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1034
Needs more jiggawatts
Are people really this worried about being paid 0.01BTC? You do realize that it is less than $6.00?   Roll Eyes

I've had people attempt to raise hell over amounts that were less than a quarter.

It doesn't help when you drop minimum cash out to 0.0001 BTC. I've had very angry complaints from users with $0.01 worth of BTC.
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1027
Miner-Control.de Pooler
0.01 from you... and one from there, and one from there... and so over thousands of bitcoins are away...
The pool owner lifes now on hawaii and give a shut what anybody say.

Mine on Miner-Control.de

Direct Payout to your address when a block was found. nothing with withdrawel limit...

Looks like this pool and all support or service is dead.

OP has not been online here sinc over half a year.

I guess they sold out at last years peak in november and then stopped giving a fuck about their pool
I wrote 3 times this year asking for a withdrawel limit change, but nothing happens.

They don't care about our peanuts.

And saying "0.01BTC is less than $6 so why am i worried?" is not an argument.
$6 worth of btc from 2011 are roughly $700 now.

So, if anybody from Deepit is reading this, please lower the withdraw limit.
It's the last thing we will want from you, then you can go back to the beach.

Thanks
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Looks like this pool and all support or service is dead.

OP has not been online here sinc over half a year.

I guess they sold out at last years peak in november and then stopped giving a fuck about their pool
I wrote 3 times this year asking for a withdrawel limit change, but nothing happens.

They don't care about our peanuts.

And saying "0.01BTC is less than $6 so why am i worried?" is not an argument.
$6 worth of btc from 2011 are roughly $700 now.

So, if anybody from Deepit is reading this, please lower the withdraw limit.
It's the last thing we will want from you, then you can go back to the beach.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1178
Merit: 1014
Hodling since 2011.®
hello I have 1.14 btc in deepbit, but I can not make a withdrawal for instant payment, says "please wait for auto payments", someone could help me withdraw my bitcoin? Thank you.
Set the exact amount as 'automatic payment' and wait a bit
I had no problems withdrawing 0.011 just few days ago went smooth...  maybe if you withdraw a smaller amount maybe their hot wallet is empty...
KNK
Activity: 692
Merit: 502
hello I have 1.14 btc in deepbit, but I can not make a withdrawal for instant payment, says "please wait for auto payments", someone could help me withdraw my bitcoin? Thank you.
Set the exact amount as 'automatic payment' and wait a bit
Activity: 21
Activity: 14
Does that mean it will chew up lots more bandwidth?
Also does anyone even use deepbit anymore - on the deepbit web site is says pool rate "222Gh/s".
That is like one overclocked s1.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Does deepbit have stratum? If so what is the address i cant find it anywhere.
Thanks

No, they do not.
Pages:
Jump to: