Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEAD] DeepBit.net PPS+Prop,instant payouts, we pay for INVALID BLOCKS too - page 4. (Read 1601254 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Does deepbit have stratum? If so what is the address i cant find it anywhere.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
Are people really this worried about being paid 0.01BTC? You do realize that it is less than $6.00?   Roll Eyes

I've had people attempt to raise hell over amounts that were less than a quarter.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Are people really this worried about being paid 0.01BTC? You do realize that it is less than $6.00?   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3582
Merit: 1094
Think for yourself
Help a newcomer, can't find miner where to download and how to install for Nvidia desirable.

You need to research mining hardware, start here

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison

NVidia is worthless for mining.
Activity: 2
Help a newcomer, can't find miner where to download and how to install for Nvidia desirable.
Activity: 26
After setting my automatic withdrawal to 0.01 back on the 23rd, the withdrawal finally happened but I forgot that Deepbit only confirms its transactions on blocks they find/solve.  So might be waiting a LOOOOONG time unless the admin can force it to submit to the actual blockchain and not wait on its own solved block.
Activity: 39
come on admin what happened to you reducing withdraw level . you emailed me weeks ago saying this was going to happen .
i want my coins   Angry
I tried to do a manual payment (I'm over the 0.01 threshold now) but it told me to wait for autopayment so I lowered the autopayment to 0.01 but now those don't trigger but once every 24 hours if you've done a manual one so we'll see if I get my payment tomorrow
legendary
Activity: 1178
Merit: 1014
Hodling since 2011.®
Right now I'm getting a security warning from Chrome though saying it might not be the real Deepbit due to a cert discrepancy so that's troubling.

Their SSL certificate expired today, 7/15/14.  Not a big deal.  Wonder if they'll get a new cert?
Hope so...

Me too.  I had expected firefox to allow an exception for the expired cert, but it's not.  They must have updated FF recently to not allow it.  You used to be able allow exceptions for expired and self signed certs.  So anyway I can't connect to the web site at all now.
They updated their SSL cert.
I can only get to it using IE
*btw i'm at 0.00986!
legendary
Think for yourself
Right now I'm getting a security warning from Chrome though saying it might not be the real Deepbit due to a cert discrepancy so that's troubling.

Their SSL certificate expired today, 7/15/14.  Not a big deal.  Wonder if they'll get a new cert?
Hope so...

Me too.  I had expected firefox to allow an exception for the expired cert, but it's not.  They must have updated FF recently to not allow it.  You used to be able allow exceptions for expired and self signed certs.  So anyway I can't connect to the web site at all now.
legendary
Activity: 1178
Merit: 1014
Hodling since 2011.®

Hope so...
legendary
Think for yourself

That's why you use their PPS and not proportional.  I would not mine here fulltime with current tech, just trying to withdraw my old balance.  Right now I'm getting a security warning from Chrome though saying it might not be the real Deepbit due to a cert discrepancy so that's troubling.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Pool's hasrate is under 300 Gh/s so it may take some time to find a block...
Anyone else still mining on here trying to get to the withdrawal amount?
Balance: 0.0091 and counting!
legendary
Think for yourself
hi, im new to bitcoin mining and could use some help.
im using guiminer but after about 20 minutes or so my gpu activity stops and i need to restart the miner.
Does anyone know why?

This is a pool thread not a mining software thread.  Try posting here in the thread for GUIMiner.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gui-mining-updated-dec-3-with-7970-bugfix-also-supports-stratum-3878
Activity: 19
hi, im new to bitcoin mining and could use some help.
im using guiminer but after about 20 minutes or so my gpu activity stops and i need to restart the miner.
Does anyone know why?
Pool's operational again, got all my BE's on it trying to get that last 0.001 mined so I can withdraw
Activity: 39
come on admin what happened to you reducing withdraw level . you emailed me weeks ago saying this was going to happen .
i want my coins  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: