Pages:
Author

Topic: Dec 11 to Jan 11 Sidehack Compac Stick pool club latest setup. - page 5. (Read 17115 times)

-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
The last two times I've tried to buy hash for donation, using westhash, my orders have been automatically cancelled shortly after beginning work at the pool. I thought it may be related to the ddos attacks.. What service do you guys use for rented hash?
For a while there rentals would only work on port 3334 while I was fighting off DDoSs. With the deployment of new servers it should be back to normal on port 3333.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
I use westhash/nicehash for my orders. I start with 5TH then I start to ramp it up

Nice hedgy73, thanks!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
The last two times I've tried to buy hash for donation, using westhash, my orders have been automatically cancelled shortly after beginning work at the pool. I thought it may be related to the ddos attacks.. What service do you guys use for rented hash?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
DE and HK was used as fall-over for the ddos, then solo1 was used, I remember a soloplus when the solopool started to come back, but I swapped it out to the HK one, since I didn't see any info on "soloplus" name.

If it isn't counted, no matter, I'm not going to jump up and down over it, if a block is cracked in the mean time or my spot was given to someone else, since things were not counted.

None the less, my hashes were there helping, little the amount they can..

write the exact address you mine at on hk I will figure a way to add shares I hope
legendary
DE and HK was used as fall-over for the ddos, then solo1 was used, I remember a soloplus when the solopool started to come back, but I swapped it out to the HK one, since I didn't see any info on "soloplus" name.

If it isn't counted, no matter, I'm not going to jump up and down over it, if a block is cracked in the mean time or my spot was given to someone else, since things were not counted.

Thats right I was using them as failovers too. Looks like hopefully the attacks have either stopped or the solo1 auto failover is working.

Ha ha I'm sure you wont be jumping up and down Cheesy.

I think Phil mentioned on the main solo mining pool its gonna take us 550 days at current average pool hasrate and diff to find a block and thats without any more diff increases and the impending block halving.
Activity: 767
Merit: 500

legendary
I've noticed that the pool stats have stopped logging my entries since 2015-12-27. probably about the time I swapped to the HK solo, after them DDoS attacks.

Stats are only logged for the stick pool if you're on solo.ckpool.org (or solo1.ckpool.org I think which was used as a failover for DDos attacks on solo). Stick pool stats aren't registered on de or hk pools.

I've been back on solo for a few days and its been fine Smiley:  http://solo.ckpool.org/workers/1JiWuyX94wrCr7JhkAn7x5qNMCEef1KhqX.hedgy73stick
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
I've noticed that the pool stats have stopped logging my entries since 2015-12-27. probably about the time I swapped to the HK solo, after them DDoS attacks.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Walked past and noticed mine were not hashing.  One needed a little adjustment but I'm back up.  

Almost forget to check these compacs are so reliable with my RPI.

I've got one that seems to be going zombie .. which causes all of them I think so kinda a pain.  Guess I did not get voltage right.

Back to trying again it should be up soon.

*Edit and it's back up

what does it do when it goes zombie?
i can probably make a script to restart it.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Walked past and noticed mine were not hashing.  One needed a little adjustment but I'm back up.  

Almost forget to check these compacs are so reliable with my RPI.

I've got one that seems to be going zombie .. which causes all of them I think so kinda a pain.  Guess I did not get voltage right.

Back to trying again it should be up soon.

*Edit and it's back up
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Pages:
Jump to: