Pages:
Author

Topic: Dec 11 to Jan 11 Sidehack Compac Stick pool club latest setup. - page 8. (Read 17115 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250
What USB hubs are you guys using?

The Superbpag 7 port (http://www.amazon.com/Superbpag-Portable-Charger-Transfer-Samsung/dp/B013OK10YM). Running 4 sticks at 350 MHz for the last 2 weeks or so with very little issue.

Same one for me.

Haven't found anything bad yet with it.
Activity: 294

The Superbpag 7 port (http://www.amazon.com/Superbpag-Portable-Charger-Transfer-Samsung/dp/B013OK10YM). Running 4 sticks at 350 MHz for the last 2 weeks or so with very little issue.

Same one for me.  Keep in mind you'll want USB Y-cables if you're going to really overclock
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg
I had some issues with my PC I was using for the sticks, but I will have them back online shortly.
zOU
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
★ these are stars ★
My U3 that was pointed to donation has decided it would like to stop hashing for a bit, so my donation hash is down a bit for a while.
Code:
{"hashrate1m": "15.6G", "hashrate5m": "14G", "hashrate1hr": "13.3G", "hashrate1d": "27.4G", "hashrate7d": "39.7G", "lastupdate": 1451199470, "shares": 66546681, "bestshare": 849413.07535864576, "bestever": 75293537}

I've added 5 U3 to my sticks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
My U3 that was pointed to donation has decided it would like to stop hashing for a bit, so my donation hash is down a bit for a while.
Code:
{"hashrate1m": "15.6G", "hashrate5m": "14G", "hashrate1hr": "13.3G", "hashrate1d": "27.4G", "hashrate7d": "39.7G", "lastupdate": 1451199470, "shares": 66546681, "bestshare": 849413.07535864576, "bestever": 75293537}
alh
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050
Looks to me like like Ck's pool is still having DDOS problems. I have switched back to the "de." version for now.

Merry Christmas folks!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
This is probably a really stupid question but do chips have a better chance of solving a block if they're working quicker (i.e. overclocked)?

only in the sense you are sending more gh to a pool.

2 sticks set to do 15gh each = 30 gh

3 sticks set to do 10gh each = 30 gh

assume HW are both zero and the pool read both setups as 30 gh you should tie in block making ability.

Personally if the hash rate is faster with out other issues I go for maxing the hashrate.

Thanks buddy that's pretty much what I thought Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
This is probably a really stupid question but do chips have a better chance of solving a block if they're working quicker (i.e. overclocked)?

only in the sense you are sending more gh to a pool.

2 sticks set to do 15gh each = 30 gh

3 sticks set to do 10gh each = 30 gh

assume HW are both zero and the pool read both setups as 30 gh you should tie in block making ability.

Personally if the hash rate is faster with out other issues I go for maxing the hashrate.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Happy first birthday to your boy!
Activity: 294
It happens to be my son's first birthday and we'll be able to take him out for a walk today.

That is unheard of for us.  We get FEET of snow by this time of year normally. 
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
That sounds fun, too!

All of these things we're thinking about doing when normally it's, "I've got to shovel the damn walkway again!" or "Hey, the high is supposed to be 30 degrees tomorrow, it's a heat wave!"
Activity: 331
Can you believe how absurdly warm it is here, Phil?  I'm on the porch having a coffee and a smoke in shorts and a t-shirt.  If it wasn't so much rain, I'd probably even pull the boat out of storage and put her in the water Tongue

Yeah it is really warm. Wife and I are going to the jersey shore to walk the beach.

It is raining but at 72f I am not going to miss out on a beach day in Dec
I hear that.  I was only half joking about my boat... if we didn't have company coming over, I'd put it in the water.  I'd probably be the only idiot tooling around Brigantine, but just to say that I did it on Christmas Eve would be worth it Smiley

Enjoy the walk with your wife!

LOL, I'm actually going fishing with 1 of my cousin's just to get out of the house and we'll probably head out again tomorrow...  Wink
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Can you believe how absurdly warm it is here, Phil?  I'm on the porch having a coffee and a smoke in shorts and a t-shirt.  If it wasn't so much rain, I'd probably even pull the boat out of storage and put her in the water Tongue

Yeah it is really warm. Wife and I are going to the jersey shore to walk the beach.

I hear that.  I was only half joking about my boat... if we didn't have company coming over, I'd put it in the water.  I'd probably be the only idiot tooling around Brigantine, but just to say that I did it on Christmas Eve would be worth it Smiley

Enjoy the walk with your wife!
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
1KippERXwH1PdBxKNt1ksgqh89WBv6CtWQ

If you use mining monitoring software you need to add the api stuff in so it can talk to the stick:
Code:
cgminer --api-listen --api-allow W:{IP address of miner} --api-port {port number} -o stratum+tcp://solo.ckpool.org:3333 -u 1JiWuyX94wrCr7JhkAn7x5qNMCEef1KhqX.hedgy73stick -p x -o stratum+tcp://de.ckpool.org:3333 -u 1JiWuyX94wrCr7JhkAn7x5qNMCEef1KhqX.hedgy73stick -p x --compac-freq 300 --suggest-diff 50
Default api port is 4028, but you can set it to whatever.

Getting error when trying to connect to that port.  It retries every 30 seconds.  Any thoughts?  
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Can you believe how absurdly warm it is here, Phil?  I'm on the porch having a coffee and a smoke in shorts and a t-shirt.  If it wasn't so much rain, I'd probably even pull the boat out of storage and put her in the water Tongue

legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Can you believe how absurdly warm it is here, Phil?  I'm on the porch having a coffee and a smoke in shorts and a t-shirt.  If it wasn't so much rain, I'd probably even pull the boat out of storage and put her in the water Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: