Pages:
Author

Topic: Dec 11 to Jan 11 Sidehack Compac Stick pool club latest setup. - page 7. (Read 17115 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Recently 3.5M Best ever since joining the club 355M stick hashing at 20GH

Rich
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
nah 1.5M on a single stick so far.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Best shares I've had in recent weeks are 254M, 350M and 800M and some in the low M.

I think those are quite impressive. I only rarely get more than 1M (However I only have 2 sticks and currently no overclocking at all)
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Has anyone had a decent share lately? I feel the recent diff spike has had an effect.

Best shares I've had in recent weeks are 254M, 350M and 800M and some in the low M.

Still not bad for 6 sticks, struggled to get near those shares with an S5 I ran recently for a few months.

Haven't got the S5 anymore, wife said it was too loud so had to get rid Embarrassed.

I have not pulled a good share on the sticks in a long time.

I did get a 7 billion on the avalon pair.  But that is around 7.5 th mining 24/7 since dec 11
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Has anyone had a decent share lately? I feel the recent diff spike has had an effect.

Still not bad for 6 sticks, struggled to get near those shares with an S5 I ran recently for a few months.

Haven't got the S5 anymore, wife said it was too loud so had to get rid Embarrassed.
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3519
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
what are you guys running your sticks on? laptop raspberry etc??

I run my 2 passively cooled on an HTPC in the living room thats on 24/7/365 so they are silent and only an additional 5 or 6 watts.

later will run them (+ pods) with a fan in the basement on my 24/7/365 freenas server.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Thanks, note to self learn how to take photos!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Glad to help.

By the way, here's the picture you linked earlier:

I thought it might be something like that and will check thanks
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
You use the img tag:
Code:
[img]link to your image[/img]
Not sure if there are any forum rules against newbie's using it, so you might want to check on the meta thread Smiley

Had mine running on a old server (HP X510 Datavault) but treated myself to a new PC / server build.

I want to use the PC power (Evga 1200P2) to supply the Anker hub so just ordered molex extension leads ( Not sure whats the best connection from the PSU Current wise? ) and will sort this out soon.

In the mean time I had a play with external box & fan controller.

(sorry about the Quality & Orientation)
http://i67.tinypic.com/11qspxc.jpg

I might stick with this option as I like the looks on the desk but I will get rid of the internal supply, use the server /pc supply, add amp meter and 5v meter, loose the hub and build the connections into the lid (somehow).

Later

P.s

If anyone could explain how to get photos showing here and not just a link offsite I would be greatful, Cheer's

Activity: 672

I'm using a laptop but I preordered one of these raspberry-like things http://getchip.com/ and plan on using that when it arrives.
Hmmm I like the Looks of this. I might just order one!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

I have 1 stick on a usb 2.0 hub on one desktop, and I have 3 more on another desktop.  Of those 3, 2 are in a usb 3.0 port and one is on a Y-cable.  All 4 of my sticks have at least 1 amp available on the their ports, so I run them all at 262.5mhz.

I have a usb fan below and out of the picture that blows up on the heat sinks.
Activity: 294

I have a few servers here at home.  Mine are running off of my dedicated media server.  It's always on, I can access it remotely and it's damn stable.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

I'm using a laptop but I preordered one of these raspberry-like things http://getchip.com/ and plan on using that when it arrives.
Activity: 331

Raspberry Pi 2-B.
Activity: 38

Running mine off my media server. It is on all the time and I can use it's other usb ports for the fans.
is solo ck and f2pool down to anyone else?

edit: just needed to reset everything!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Non ship to Canada Sad.
Pages:
Jump to: