Pages:
Author

Topic: Dec 18 to Jan 1 diff thread setup picks are now Closed!!! - page 12. (Read 7355 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

the huge diff increases can't last,can they?! Grin

I would like to think so but.... S7 & Avalon6 will keep shipping, SP50 may already be out there but I think the big impact is yet to come. Bitfury are going to come on stream sometime in the next few Months. BW.com also in the next Month or two, KNC, A4 etc. There is just so much happening and so much in the wings at the moment. I think we should expect big Difficulty increases for at least the next 2 to 3 Months

Rich
Activity: 722
I do like the idea of the rollover it does add to the excitement

hopefully  the difficulty will return to  much lower values, then I do believe  the entrants will pick up the gaps in the predicted range

giving a clear winner

the huge diff increases can't last,can they?! Grin

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
yeah I am the first to say a high rollover is exciting but a certain point it is too high
 prize is too big .  This thread has given away more then 3btc in coins and gear. Maybe we allow for one more full rollover if it happens. But ideas are welcome.

We are funded for Dec Jan and Feb . So one more rollover is easy enough to do.  If someone hits it problem solved.

I think we will see some wait a little longer.  A lot of us that put in early guess were not even in ballpark of it.  So I'm guessing some more wait a bit to see where it goes.

So I think we just might do it this time if people wait... but you never know.
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
yeah I am the first to say a high rollover is exciting but a certain point it is too high
 prize is too big .  This thread has given away more then 3btc in coins and gear. Maybe we allow for one more full rollover if it happens. But ideas are welcome.

We are funded for Dec Jan and Feb . So one more rollover is easy enough to do.  If someone hits it problem solved.
legendary
I am thinking of  doing a twist here

" there will be a winner  even if no one gets it I will award it to the close pick.
 last number was 18.14%  which is in the 18.10 to 18.19 slot

So 18.1 was not picked    but 18.0  would have been the close pick"

I do not want to make prize rollover endlessly so I think this is a good twist.

but please let me know if you think another rollover is better.

How about if there is no winner you roll over half and award half to the close pick?

Rich

I think the rollover adds to excitement.  Part of fun is it getting big and people missing it, just like lotto.  When it get's big people go crazy.

I think more 1/4th or so to closest.  I think it's a good idea on closest but I think keep majority rolling till hit for fun.  But I could be wrong.
Activity: 588

" there will be a winner  even if no one gets it I will award it to the close pick.

How about if there is no winner you roll over half and award half to the close pick?

Rich
legendary
Last period was not much fun, hopefully this one goes down even a little.  Really impressive on amount's of rollovers that is getting to be fun.   

Or maybe we can get lucky and value goes up even more I would like to see 500 since all difficulty changes being high recently. But not sure how realistic that is.
legendary
legendary
Okay we rolled over to bring this to a really good prize of .416 btc

No new accounts

The contest is free.  You must have Signed up your account Oct 31st 2015 or earlier.

You must have 30 posts or more.

So we are now offering the largest 'free' prize ever 0.416 btc  I am not rolling over the  sidehack-novac compac usb stick

The picks open at block 600 made :

Bitcoin Difficulty:   93,448,670,796
Estimated Next Difficulty:  

Adjust time:   After 1416 Blocks, About 13.6 days    at 1416 left or 600 made we start

and close at block 1200 made.

Bitcoin Difficulty:   93,448,670,796
Estimated Next Difficulty:  
Adjust time:   After 816 Blocks, About 13.6 days At 816 left or 1200 made we stop.

please make you pick like this

1.0 = philipma1957
1.1 = mavericklm  if positve

or

-1.0 = philipma1957
-0.9 = mavericklm   if negative

that allows easy click and drag.

Funding for this is in place I have .416 btc for funding  and I have more funding for further contests.

Pages:
Jump to: