Pages:
Author

Topic: Decentralized Army - page 4. (Read 3450 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
March 25, 2015, 06:23:05 AM
Was about to say this as well. The term is mercenary.

I don't like this shortcut. I'm talking about a real irregular army. A crowdfunded army by people: giving the people the same power as governments.

By example the people from Homs (Syria) could create a decentralized army to protect themselves from Bachar's army and ISIS.
Activity: 322
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!
March 25, 2015, 06:16:32 AM
OP is proposing a network of mercenaries who accepts bitcoin as payment. I think mercs prefer hard cash.

However, OP should know that the service he is calling for is also already provided for cash by mafia thugs. I'm not sure they'll be willing to switch to BTC instead of fiat money.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
March 25, 2015, 06:12:55 AM
OP is proposing a network of mercenaries who accepts bitcoin as payment. I think mercs prefer hard cash.

why would they like cash more than bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
March 25, 2015, 06:09:20 AM
Was about to say this as well. The term is mercenary.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 25, 2015, 05:34:34 AM
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
March 25, 2015, 05:31:04 AM
Hows about a decentralized army which instead of regular armies could protect their baker using the Darkleaks back-end code (www.darkleaks.com)?

People would pledge a small amount of bitcoin to claim a protection for an irregular army. This would ampute more power from governments who are illegitimate imao.

What do you think? Discuss.

I really haven't got a clue what you mean exactly, maybe some enlightenment Smiley I can't be the only one thinking, uuuuuhm what?
Activity: 298
March 25, 2015, 05:29:13 AM
Hows about a decentralized army which instead of regular armies could protect their baker using the Darkleaks back-end code (www.darkleaks.com)?

People would pledge a small amount of bitcoin to claim a protection for an irregular army. This would ampute more power from governments who are illegitimate imao.

What do you think? Discuss.
Pages:
Jump to: