Pages:
Author

Topic: Decred: The Sleeping Giant. 2017's Best Investment. - page 2. (Read 26810 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I give you ***.  The Sleeping Giant.
Intresting foreword Wink But looking back and see the DCR chart I'm always taking into consideration views of this guy.
Already added RADS in my watchlist and will keep my eye on it!
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
Which coin would be the "Sleeping Giant" for 2018?
Guys, dbt1033 give us the new inside regarding Radium (RADS) - Rads (Radium): The Sleeping Giant. Current best investment of 2017
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rads-radium-the-sleeping-giant-fresh-news-hot-off-the-press-2084797
Looks promising!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I give you Decred.  The Sleeping Giant.

Founded by Company0 (btcsuite dev team that is well known/respected in the bitcoin space), Decred is a Decentralized autonomous organization that few people know about and even fewer understand.  

It is written from scratch in Golang and aims to solve many of the problems plaguing bitcoin today, such as consensus and governance.  Check out the chart below for more information on why I think Decred is THE hottest altcoin investment of 2017.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/DCRBTC/PyxepeiH-Decred-The-Sleeping-Giant/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndcr-decred-community-governance-bitcoin-devs-lightning-network-1290358

Which coin would be the "Sleeping Giant" for 2018?
Activity: 36
I don’t believe in this coin at all. It had been inactive for a long period. It would be really tough for him to surpass other active coins especially bitcoins. I don’t think so it is justifiable even to call decred ‘a sleeping giant’. It has got nothing to produce great profit in the coming years.

When the topic was created (roughly January), it was worth 0.50$-ish... for this reason it WAS CALLED a sleeping giant, now it's kind of awake, but you have to be patient. Inactive? No. Great profits? I think so, but you're free to speculate on what you want.

Just refine your research some more.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 273
I don’t believe in this coin at all. It had been inactive for a long period. It would be really tough for him to surpass other active coins especially bitcoins. I don’t think so it is justifiable even to call decred ‘a sleeping giant’. It has got nothing to produce great profit in the coming years.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
When will it break out of it slump? All other big coins are Guiling up. I feel like I've made a mistake investing in dcr Sad

u r aware that decred increased 15 times past 3 months,right?

We hope it will rise again.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 418
When will it break out of it slump? All other big coins are Guiling up. I feel like I've made a mistake investing in dcr Sad

u r aware that decred increased 15 times past 3 months,right?
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

DCR had a huge run up in the last few months. It is a quality coin that will do well over the long run, but it is hard to pick the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Activity: 2100
Merit: 418
more like overpriced giant.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
It is a very good crypto currency in terms of DEV team development, just my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Its also natural growth. People are realizing how valuable this project is. Ive wrote this in the ann thread, I believe its still being accumulated by larger investors and whales, so better ride the waves. Very bright days ahead in terms of both TA and news.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
yes..They are releasing on 25th
Looks like support held.  Chart looks good, big release on the 18th.

Is that the reason for the price rise?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I give you Decred.  The Sleeping Giant.

Founded by Company0 (btcsuite dev team that is well known/respected in the bitcoin space), Decred is a Decentralized autonomous organization that few people know about and even fewer understand. 

It is written from scratch in Golang and aims to solve many of the problems plaguing bitcoin today, such as consensus and governance.  Check out the chart below for more information on why I think Decred is THE hottest altcoin investment of 2017.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndcr-decred-community-governance-bitcoin-devs-lightning-network-1290358

it's written from scratch in GO but a bitcoin fork

It's a fork of btc suite
Activity: 308
I give you Decred.  The Sleeping Giant.

It is written from scratch in Golang and aims to solve many of the problems plaguing bitcoin today, such as consensus and governance.  Check out the chart below for more information on why I think Decred is THE hottest altcoin investment of 2017.

it's written from scratch in GO but a bitcoin fork
legendary
Looks like support held.  Chart looks good, big release on the 18th.
legendary
This is why i recommended averaging down.  No one can call bottom / top.

We are sitting on technical support atm... let's see what happens.

Activity: 26
what's the reason for this huge dump of dcr? Huh Huh
any idea...

i think the price went too fast high, and now who have accumulated is dumping, there are users with pelnty fo decred and they can dump at this price for massive profit, do you know that the dev hold 800k decred? lol 800k at 0.02 is 16k bitcoins, why he should hold tell me? i would not be surprised if he started dumping too

If there is still potential for the price to rise, he might hold them.

Of course there is. Price is stabilizing around 0.012 for now. It's normal after this long bullish run from 2usd the 2/3 months ago and the pump from the weekend. Lets wait for the V1 release next months, we will see a long run again. There is a low supply and amazing solution which is decentralized governance in it (that could resolve the problem that bitcoin has). It can be huge, its only the beginning. Believe me.
what's the reason for this huge dump of dcr? Huh Huh
any idea...

i think the price went too fast high, and now who have accumulated is dumping, there are users with pelnty fo decred and they can dump at this price for massive profit, do you know that the dev hold 800k decred? lol 800k at 0.02 is 16k bitcoins, why he should hold tell me? i would not be surprised if he started dumping too

If there is still potential for the price to rise, he might hold them.
Pages:
Jump to: