Pages:
Author

Topic: DEEX EXCHANGE [ANN]+BOUNTY - page 6. (Read 27985 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 19
September 20, 2018, 01:21:52 AM
The latest news are the following... Yesterday we launched testing service for buying deex with bank cards. It works only for Russian cards owners, but after all necessary tests we will release this functionality for all our community.

That is usefull feature to give option for newbies in crypto to buy coins. And it should attract more users. Hope soon whole world could use bank cards for it.
Thanks team!

what do you think of fiat-crypto debit cards?
will deex offer us such a luxury?
they pointed it out in the WP

How did you do it, because in Russia the state does not approve the use of cryptocurrency. And there is no legislation on cryptocurrency. Which Russian Bank card can be used to pay for your tokens?
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 09:44:38 AM
why price is falling? when moon? when news? when releases?
by the way i see huge differences between btc alpha and deex exchange prices of deex token
why is this so?

The latest news are the following... Yesterday we launched testing service for buying deex with bank cards. It works only for Russian cards owners, but after all necessary tests we will release this functionality for all our community.

provide the link please to prove it
where is the link man???

Well
Prof of deex
Pod new consensus in crypto
All news published in our media is proof
As for particular url

https://www.cryptoplat.io

thank you
and when international cards will be launched?

Afeter all necessary test will be completed. Deex beta will be released on 1st of October and there will be the opportunity to buy tokens not only for Russian bank cards owners.
Great news!
Activity: 31
September 20, 2018, 12:53:07 AM

That is usefull feature to give option for newbies in crypto to buy coins. And it should attract more users. Hope soon whole world could use bank cards for it.
Thanks team!

I guess we shiuld forget it
It is too risky in the current environment
Activity: 793
Merit: 510
September 19, 2018, 10:26:17 PM

Thanks team!

September 19, 2018, 10:25:10 PM

Thanks team!

It's a hard and quite a long way... But finally many banks and financial organization will come to it.

Yes indeed you are right
Big fat cat centraluzed banksters dont love crypto enthusiasts

indeed my friend centralized evil is such a dangerous crap...
still in DEEX WE TRUST!
we gonna show our deex to bittrex
September 19, 2018, 09:38:07 PM

Thanks team!

It's a hard and quite a long way... But finally many banks and financial organization will come to it.

Yes indeed you are right
Big fat cat centraluzed banksters dont love crypto enthusiasts
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 10:25:42 AM

Thanks team!

wwh
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 10:06:23 AM

Thanks team!
September 18, 2018, 08:50:06 AM
by the way i see huge differences between btc alpha and deex exchange prices of deex token
why is this so?

where is the link man???

Well
Prof of deex
As for particular url

thank you

Afeter all necessary test will be completed. Deex beta will be released on 1st of October and there will be the opportunity to buy tokens not only for Russian bank cards owners.
September 18, 2018, 08:46:43 AM
by the way mates why u dont develop pretty good project relatred to loto?

https://loto.deex.exchange/

Yes, deex loto is a great way to get some free deex tokens. Deex faucet is good option for it as well - https://deex4free.com/. Check it!
September 17, 2018, 12:10:49 PM
by the way mates why u dont develop pretty good project relatred to loto?

https://loto.deex.exchange/
September 17, 2018, 12:10:18 PM
why is this so?

where is the link man???

Well
Prof of deex
As for particular url

this is amazing!
it works!
i purchased some deec coins via bank card!!!

and i col not...
please make international processing
!!!
Activity: 76
September 17, 2018, 09:40:03 AM
why is this so?

where is the link man???

Well
Prof of deex
As for particular url

this is amazing!
it works!
i purchased some deec coins via bank card!!!
September 17, 2018, 08:25:44 AM
why is this so?

where is the link man???

Well
Prof of deex
As for particular url

thank you
September 17, 2018, 03:52:49 AM
why is this so?

where is the link man???

Well
Prof of deex
As for particular url

September 16, 2018, 08:23:37 PM
why is this so?

where is the link man???
September 16, 2018, 08:22:18 PM
You can not expect to have serious exchange
if team is not responsive at all.
They can have 1 person for social activity,
but I guess this was not serious project after all... it is sad

indeed man their community managers are lazy ass holes
September 16, 2018, 08:21:11 PM
Cool. We will observe the development of the project!

Sure
Deex is good project and it goes on step by step

yeehhh
show me yr acc how much u invested
as for me i have pretty good stake in deex
September 16, 2018, 10:07:00 AM
Cool. We will observe the development of the project!

Sure
Deex is good project and it goes on step by step
September 15, 2018, 11:45:19 AM
i saw u guyz made a post related to deex beta start
this is nice

https://deex.blog/2018/09/14/launch-of-the-deex-beta-version/

why is that post available only in English? You have pretty large Russian and Turkish community
Pages:
Jump to: