Pages:
Author

Topic: DEEX EXCHANGE [ANN]+BOUNTY - page 8. (Read 27985 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 02:51:51 PM
Hey all!
I'm confindent that you are going to make this work Wink big industry that would actually really benefit from a blockchain!
Good luck to you guys
Activity: 25
September 12, 2018, 02:43:44 PM
What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens? What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply forever or additional tokens to be issued?
very good questions
Activity: 172
Merit: 50
September 12, 2018, 11:12:18 AM
What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens? What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply forever or additional tokens to be issued?
wow!
cool questions!
interesting!
team answer
Activity: 10
September 12, 2018, 11:00:54 AM
September 12, 2018, 10:52:50 AM
guys i have finally reached good sttus please provide me code for signature
Activity: 20
September 12, 2018, 10:10:07 AM
I like the idea of the DEEX project. I believe in the near future it will grow steadily.
September 12, 2018, 10:45:58 AM
I like the idea of the DEEX project. I believe in the near future it will grow steadily.

IN DEEX WE TRUST!

indeed!
deex team should post it on deex coins souvenirs physical i mean
September 12, 2018, 10:42:06 AM

Yes, in a very near future. And this future is closer than you think ))

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnmUtqPgHMF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

After the latest update deex demonstrates 35 percent growth. Are you ready for crypto tothemoon?!

GREAT! GO DEEX GO!
September 12, 2018, 10:41:25 AM
The business is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the plan.

they are as active as cocaine mcaffee dick in fact

shame on u!
by the way this crazy hypster mcaffe has actually have never claimed figurally to eat his dick
it is sylllogyzm
literally speaking so to say
and stupid people who dont know english thought he gonna eat it physically
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 10:21:33 AM

Yes, in a very near future. And this future is closer than you think ))

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnmUtqPgHMF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

After the latest update deex demonstrates 35 percent growth. Are you ready for crypto tothemoon?!
Activity: 76
September 12, 2018, 10:20:47 AM
The business is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the plan.

they are as active as cocaine mcaffee dick in fact
Activity: 30
September 12, 2018, 10:18:05 AM
September 12, 2018, 10:15:46 AM

IN DEEX WE TRUST!
September 12, 2018, 10:14:33 AM
I think Deex exchange needs to have a bit more fair listing fees
 if it wants to create decent volume.

Why not creating some vote competitions,
and lowering fees for listing of new coins.
I would like to see more competition for CryptoBridge,
as that will create better decentralised exchange.

absolutly agree with you sir!
this is really great idea
DEEX team please provide your comments
u are to passive in marketing and promo i guess

Voting competition is a great and wise idea. Certanly, such actions will soon be done. We know that it's a good promo not only for the exchange itself, but a great possibility for tokens and projects who are interested in listing on really decentralized trading place.
September 12, 2018, 10:08:31 AM
I think Deex exchange needs to have a bit more fair listing fees
 if it wants to create decent volume.

Why not creating some vote competitions,
and lowering fees for listing of new coins.
I would like to see more competition for CryptoBridge,
as that will create better decentralised exchange.

Listing fees may vary. Moreover, we have a lot of opportunities to discuss additional posibilities for those who want to be listed.
September 12, 2018, 10:08:09 AM
I highly recommend this idea to my friends and relatives! They were so much delighted when I told them about it! Devs are working hard and updating us every week on the progress!

better recommend it to them with sending a ref link to deex and promote it together step by step by the whole
September 12, 2018, 10:05:11 AM
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it's worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this plan and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the business to be better

Well, we have many ways of answering questions. One of the fastest and convenient ways is our Russian, English and Turkish Speaking Telegram chats.

https://t.me/deexexchange (ENG)

https://t.me/deex_exchange (PУC)

https://t.me/deex_turkiye (TR)

Please, join.
September 12, 2018, 10:01:50 AM
To my mind the best choice for you it is buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it is the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I do not like this altcoin.

Perhaps...btc hope 4ever
Also i would add anonymous altcoins such as monero dash zcash bytecoin to the portfolio and certainly deex

sounds pretty nice
keeping in mind that deex developers promise to integrate stealth transactions into deex gui...this will be FANTASTIC!!!
September 12, 2018, 09:57:56 AM
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it's worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this plan and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the business to be better

indeed man u right....
but go to the TV-chat -- ehat do u mean what is it
Activity: 1
September 11, 2018, 07:47:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: