Pages:
Author

Topic: DEEX EXCHANGE [ANN]+BOUNTY - page 9. (Read 27985 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 07:36:17 PM
I highly recommend this idea to my friends and relatives! They were so much delighted when I told them about it! Devs are working hard and updating us every week on the progress!

Looks like tge first ever non scam ico with russian roots
September 11, 2018, 07:16:50 PM
To my mind the best choice for you it is buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it is the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I do not like this altcoin.

Perhaps...btc hope 4ever
Also i would add anonymous altcoins such as monero dash zcash bytecoin to the portfolio and certainly deex
Activity: 1
September 11, 2018, 07:16:21 PM
I highly recommend this idea to my friends and relatives! They were so much delighted when I told them about it! Devs are working hard and updating us every week on the progress!
September 11, 2018, 06:45:13 PM
To my mind the best choice for you it is buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it is the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I do not like this altcoin.
Activity: 172
Merit: 50
September 11, 2018, 06:30:04 PM
I think Deex exchange needs to have a bit more fair listing fees
 if it wants to create decent volume.

Why not creating some vote competitions,
and lowering fees for listing of new coins.
I would like to see more competition for CryptoBridge,
as that will create better decentralised exchange.

good idea! DEEX team! why dont u launch a voting for free of charge coins listing? like it was with kucoin? i saw u were participating there
the only use and sense is for exchanges to be voted for coins for free listing - these increases the popularity of the exchange
by theway i saw recently on yr tg chat that yr community was suggesting coins for listings and u promised to transfer data to some yr analyst who will make a suggestion of what to list
where is the result guyz?
September 11, 2018, 06:15:57 PM
I think this project is feasible to be monitored constantly, visible dev and team work seriously to develop this project hopefully business continues to run smoothly and success
brand new
Activity: 0
September 11, 2018, 02:20:50 PM
Greetings DEVs. When are you going to enlist your token to Binance? Volumes are quite important for the price, you know
Activity: 76
September 11, 2018, 06:09:15 PM

absolutly agree with you sir!
this is really great idea
DEEX team please provide your comments
u are to passive in marketing and promo i guess
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
September 11, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

September 11, 2018, 05:09:10 PM
Hello,
Thank you for shining the light on trash ICO’s that water down the community with scams and trash ideas that don’t go into fruition all in the hopes of destroying Bitcoin and crypto currencies. Wish good luck to your project guys

дa yж
Activity: 2
September 11, 2018, 04:26:58 PM
Hello,
Thank you for shining the light on trash ICO’s that water down the community with scams and trash ideas that don’t go into fruition all in the hopes of destroying Bitcoin and crypto currencies. Wish good luck to your project guys
September 11, 2018, 04:12:14 PM
Hi,
Well, forum may not be the best solution for publishing news but a lot of people are simply accustomed to forums ... anyway thank you for your efforts and answers here.

well....forum is intended to discuss something to post opinions and share them and to discuss news as well...why not? it is a good idea actually
September 11, 2018, 04:07:10 PM
Hi,
Well, forum may not be the best solution for publishing news but a lot of people are simply accustomed to forums ... anyway thank you for your efforts and answers here.
September 11, 2018, 04:03:21 PM
https://www.tradingview.com/x/uVOyiNnR

Deex after recent alpha update has shown astonishing 35 percent growth
Activity: 793
Merit: 510
September 11, 2018, 03:32:08 PM
Greetings DEVs. When are you going to enlist your token to Binance? Volumes are quite important for the price, you know

when...dudes it is not a good idea in my opininion to spend money on binance listings and other crazy big exchanges cause the risks are pretty high being delisted and the price is really astonishing. better spend money on product development
Activity: 793
Merit: 510
September 11, 2018, 02:04:19 PM
indeed it is the face of the project
Activity: 14
September 11, 2018, 02:02:26 PM
if you go through the Whitepaper of the business, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It isreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.
September 11, 2018, 01:57:27 PM
Very much people talk about revolution technology which provide EOS but nobody cannot talk me, what is it, may be somebody can help me to open eyes?

Eos is the most global scam ico ever
Dan larrimor is polite shy intelligent scammer
No one project was done ever by this person

You are not right man
Dan is the GODFATHER of Bitshares you wrote is nonsense

Larrimer is cool person
September 11, 2018, 01:56:54 PM
Hello  It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this project. I am in, I'll put all of my assets to this plan. I'll take my time for this

one pager of this project is awesome
all is transparent and understandable
Activity: 7
September 11, 2018, 01:26:37 PM
Good night everyone.
Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it is backed by the SEC, time I cannot lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.
Pages:
Jump to: