Pages:
Author

Topic: DeFi Projects - page 10. (Read 3718 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
July 24, 2020, 05:10:16 PM
I believe defi is the future but on the other hand there is a bubble. For instance, compound token is only for governance but yet it worth a lot, there are some similar tokens with same features. Still, besides the bubble, it is fun to watch, really exciting.

agree, i am always mentioning this fact for COMP, it is only for governance, not related to funds invested in DeFi at all, so value is derived just from hype, do not see any other reason for COMP to rise than hype, and COMP already decreased in value, will see where it will go from this point
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
July 24, 2020, 04:56:51 PM
It seems people are get interested on IEOs run by Defi projects. Most of defi project IEOs have lots of investors and they raised money due to their brilliant ideas & succesufully compelete token sell. Oikos is one of those recent project and dia data, terra credit, are also in the list of success
Actually the role of IEO in DeFi project is not that big, this year many DeFi projects don't use IEO but they succeed for example FinNexus with their ICTO or OrionProtocol with DYCO,  DiaData also seems to use a new model not IEO for TerraCredit I wouldn't say it will success because in the time of dean the token will split and the rumors are 1 CREDIT : 1 USD makes absolutely no sense to me.
Activity: 799
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 24, 2020, 04:07:05 PM
It seems people are get interested on IEOs run by Defi projects. Most of defi project IEOs have lots of investors and they raised money due to their brilliant ideas & succesufully compelete token sell. Oikos is one of those recent project and dia data, terra credit, are also in the list of success
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 18, 2020, 12:13:42 PM
Alas, I'm starting to see some nonsense DeFi projects, open your eye very well because the race of scam DeFi projects have just began, do good research on DeFi projects before buying their tokens and also invest only small $$$ you can take risks with
Activity: 573
Merit: 30
July 18, 2020, 12:08:39 PM
I can see people hyping this project at the moment. I'm in a bitcoin mining block project telegram group. They discuss this DeFi more than our main project and bitcoin. And with what I'm reading here, I think I have to consider an investment into even if it will be just a few bucks.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 18, 2020, 09:24:42 AM
I believe defi is the future but on the other hand there is a bubble. For instance, compound token is only for governance but yet it worth a lot, there are some similar tokens with same features. Still, besides the bubble, it is fun to watch, really exciting.
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
July 17, 2020, 02:16:07 PM

Its almost unbelievable to see some Defi tokens keep going up today, I only saw the token dip a bit and continue to rise up again so I'm already thinking when it would be dumped particularly the SNX. I have some of it already I bought when its more than $1.25, I profit more than 100% already. I wanna buyback but it keeps pushing up lol I'm losing the opportunity.

Defi is the Future. Great Platform really iBTC and sBTC will probably be the ones that we'd be trading in the years to come.
Yeah, seeing any coin with DeFi stamp on its archive a good increase around 10-100% is really insane. Although I missed some chance to invest in a few DeFi project when it's still low. The thing is still quite young and lot of chances to be made and profit from it.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
July 17, 2020, 01:06:12 PM

Its almost unbelievable to see some Defi tokens keep going up today, I only saw the token dip a bit and continue to rise up again so I'm already thinking when it would be dumped particularly the SNX. I have some of it already I bought when its more than $1.25, I profit more than 100% already. I wanna buyback but it keeps pushing up lol I'm losing the opportunity.

Defi is the Future. Great Platform really iBTC and sBTC will probably be the ones that we'd be trading in the years to come.
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
July 17, 2020, 01:38:05 AM
Well defi project is on the rise now and It seem to me like something that will fade aways very soon. Although they serve serious that east aid is food.
From where do you see this Defi season? If you see from an alternative and effective side, then you are not easy to say that opinion. The system will be even simple. I think, this not just about hype.
Agree! DeFi projects are promising. I think they will have the ability to survive in the cryptocurrency market. The reason is that DeFi project can solve a lot of difficulties and problems of the market. Therefore, it surely will continue to appear. This is not just a hype, not only me but also a lot of people believe in that. DeFi projects show a lot of advantages that we all expect!
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
July 17, 2020, 01:25:19 AM
Well defi project is on the rise now and It seem to me like something that will fade aways very soon. Although they serve serious that east aid is food.
From where do you see this Defi season? If you see from an alternative and effective side, then you are not easy to say that opinion. The system will be even simple. I think, this not just about hype.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
July 16, 2020, 09:49:24 PM
A lot of people are predicting that the DeFi space will be the catalyst of the next bull run, projects like Maker and Compound have been hugely successful recently and many DeFi projects have performed brilliantly in the bear market.

Decentralised finance or DeFi is now becoming the new hottest aspect of what digital currencies can do, and having said that there's so much potential. The space is new and projects are booming, every investor is excited and some worried not to miss out. It really is a space we should be keeping a close eye on, as I agree with others out there who believe DeFi is the finance of the future.
I think any Defi project attracts a lot of investors to join and this is something that people should be more careful because there will certainly be a lot of scam projects that can cost you money. I only invest in Defi projects listed at large exchanges because that is a way to ensure profit when investing and avoid unnecessary risks when participating so be careful and do not rush when invest.
Activity: 966
Merit: 260
July 16, 2020, 07:35:51 PM
A lot of people are predicting that the DeFi space will be the catalyst of the next bull run, projects like Maker and Compound have been hugely successful recently and many DeFi projects have performed brilliantly in the bear market.

Decentralised finance or DeFi is now becoming the new hottest aspect of what digital currencies can do, and having said that there's so much potential. The space is new and projects are booming, every investor is excited and some worried not to miss out. It really is a space we should be keeping a close eye on, as I agree with others out there who believe DeFi is the finance of the future.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
July 16, 2020, 06:33:08 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
July 16, 2020, 05:24:59 PM
DeFi is indeed increasingly popular nowadays because of the many problems it can solve. DeFi provides many choices for consumers in the financial sector, can reduce high costs, provide greater liquidity and can provide a safe store of value. So with this many attractive offers, many DeFi projects are successful

~
I have joined Oikos since it started, it dropped for now, its still on its early phase but it will shoot to moon later.
the rise and fall in prices on the crypto market is normal. If you check the price of OKS has gone up again, you need to remember that the volume of OKS is quite large, besides that the project is also strong.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
July 16, 2020, 02:02:40 PM
These days, DeFi platforms are making big waves and because of this we can expect more and more and more and more DeFi oriented projects can be coming our way but by the time these new projects can hit the ground am sure that the DeFi avalanche will already be cooling.

Defi project is already added on coinbase too like Compound, Maker, Aave, Kybe, Elrond and as far as  Bancor will be supported by coinbase. I have read some articles about it. Things are getting exciting with Defis already now that most of them are rising particularly the Synthetix and Aave on CMC.

Name the projects you're excited about in the DeFi space and why you think they will be big..

So far two DeFi project has totally awestruck me -OIKOS CASH(OKS) and Compound coin.OIkos coin has run their IEO on 0.01$ and now their price is 0.04$.But due to some misunderstanding with justin sun Oikos price has fallen.But I think oks has great potential.

Another DeFi project Compound  coin.I am very much interested in this project .But DeFi project is very risky.Specially the price of COMP has been ups and downs like a hell.So I am afraid to invest in COMP coin.Becuase some weeks ago its price has increased to 427$ then again goes back to 250$.Its very frightening.Now its trading on 153$.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/news/compound-token-suffers-heavy-losses-but-still-dominates-defi-rankings/amp

I have joined Oikos since it started, it dropped for now, its still on its early phase but it will shoot to moon later.

Activity: 759
Merit: 15
July 16, 2020, 01:27:06 PM
I really like defi projects if used wisely and with intelligence we can get good profits my favorites are compound, idle, fulcrum, ddex
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
July 16, 2020, 12:09:59 PM
These days, DeFi platforms are making big waves and because of this we can expect more and more and more and more DeFi oriented projects can be coming our way but by the time these new projects can hit the ground am sure that the DeFi avalanche will already be cooling.
Activity: 385
Merit: 12
July 16, 2020, 11:48:12 AM

Name the projects you're excited about in the DeFi space and why you think they will be big..

So far two DeFi project has totally awestruck me -OIKOS CASH(OKS) and Compound coin.OIkos coin has run their IEO on 0.01$ and now their price is 0.04$.But due to some misunderstanding with justin sun Oikos price has fallen.But I think oks has great potential.

Another DeFi project Compound  coin.I am very much interested in this project .But DeFi project is very risky.Specially the price of COMP has been ups and downs like a hell.So I am afraid to invest in COMP coin.Becuase some weeks ago its price has increased to 427$ then again goes back to 250$.Its very frightening.Now its trading on 153$.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/news/compound-token-suffers-heavy-losses-but-still-dominates-defi-rankings/amp
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
July 16, 2020, 11:20:54 AM
the Defi project is now like a bubble, I think you have to be careful to get into the Defi project,
because not necessarily next year the Defi project will be famous again,
I think not only defi projects that must be considered and must remain vigilant because several other projects also no one can provide security guarantees when investing in a project at least you have to be more thorough and see who the team of the project being built.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
July 16, 2020, 11:17:33 AM
I believe in the future of DeFi projects, all DeFi project are currently doing well, was very suprised with the success of Bzrz, this project made people a millionaire, alot of bounty hunters cashout big, oks is doing well, learnt snx too is also DeFi project and is currently doing well. Defi will go a very long way.
BZRX from bZx Protocol do you mean? It was a fairly long project from 2017, and now they are performing brilliantly, the market is indeed difficult to predict. I as the beginner investor is indeed rather difficult to guess some projects, how their performance going forward, like the current DEFI season.
Pages:
Jump to: