Pages:
Author

Topic: DeFi Projects - page 6. (Read 3718 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1490
January 06, 2021, 12:16:41 PM
The decentralized finance (DeFi) protocols involve $20.18 billion worth of crypto assets in MakerDAO first place in the DeFi Pulse ranking. The value of blocked funds (TVL) in this project exceeds $4 billion, just a year ago, the total TVL of the decentralized finance sector was only $1 billion.

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
January 03, 2021, 08:39:50 AM
dex for now are the most promising/hyping concepts. just look at uniswap!  And now I'm researching new stablecoin exchange - xsigma. Looks simple and nice financial model

oh man, don't fall too much in love with the Defi project. You have to be careful before taking part in any Defi project. do not ever think if every Defi project that appears, pump repeatedly on the uniswap platform is profitable ?, actually not always like that. If you are more careful then you will realize that the Defi project should be used in general. My advice is if you are interested in Defi, pay attention to the project, don't use Defi as a long-term investment, if you see an opportunity then just throw it away and get out after making a profit.
legendary
January 03, 2021, 03:46:01 AM
Despite all the risks associated with DeFi in 2020, the DeFi sector showed rapid growth. In December, the total value of funds blocked in apps exceeded $20 billion, and the number of users exceeded the milestone of 1 million. Current data requirements  https://www.defipulse.com/

legendary
January 03, 2021, 03:37:41 AM
In the new DeFi-protocol of the creator of yearn.Finance, a critical vulnerability was discovered. The exploit discovered in the smart contract of the ycredit DeFi project launched the day before allows you to withdraw all user funds https://twitter.com/NourHaridy/status/1345042427141304326

The creator of yearn.Finance, Andre Cronje, presented the new project on December 31. The ycredit platform allows you to deposit ERC-20 tokens and receive credit funds in ycredit coins for 99.5% of the deposited amount. Dev Ivan Martinez, with whom Haredi shared the discovery, confirmed that the exploit works. According to Martinez, someone has already used a different attack vector on ycredit  https://twitter.com/0xKiwi_/status/1345281360878039040

legendary
December 25, 2020, 03:00:04 PM
Bitcoin Guru Twitter user @talkwthme posted a useful list of current and under development DeFi projects, divided by category https://twitter.com/talkwthme/status/1340564038359478273 Everything is written in pencil on paper, anyone can go through the projects listed and explore their potential Smiley

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
December 16, 2020, 07:31:17 PM
i think it's not easy to predict which defi will be successful but i think there's a coupe of credibility check points: like founders, tech base, financial model, strategic roadmap, etc. I prefer to invest in interesting dex projects mostly
dex for now are the most promising/hyping concepts. just look at uniswap!  And now I'm researching new stablecoin exchange - xsigma. Looks simple and nice financial model
i heard about this project, and yes it looks really credible and interesting, they based on a Curve exchange
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
December 16, 2020, 09:33:02 AM
I had done a bounty campaign called Payaccept, The project is currently under development and it comes with a defi concept that manages the payments. I like this project so much due to its potential and that's why I had sold other bounty campaigns token to buy Payaccept.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
December 16, 2020, 09:09:13 AM
i think it's not easy to predict which defi will be successful but i think there's a coupe of credibility check points: like founders, tech base, financial model, strategic roadmap, etc. I prefer to invest in interesting dex projects mostly
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
December 16, 2020, 07:55:30 AM
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 07, 2020, 08:01:04 AM
Defi projects now appear every day and most of them, of course, are scams, so invest in defi projects with great care, and of course there are many interesting defi projects that already bring income to their investors and I have already received income from investments in DEGO and I am still waiting profit from other interesting defi projects.
Yes, every new DeFi project launched this year should be chosen carefully and carefully, as most of them are created by scammers with false or unclear purposes, so it will be a lot more research work for investors.
personally there is no good defi project anymore,most of them now scammers that occur again while cryptocurrency market start recovery. we've been see many defi project finally exit scam in few weeks or months ago. by this accident we have to analize deeply in every project , so our money will save from any fake project.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 07, 2020, 06:55:02 AM
Defi projects now appear every day and most of them, of course, are scams, so invest in defi projects with great care, and of course there are many interesting defi projects that already bring income to their investors and I have already received income from investments in DEGO and I am still waiting profit from other interesting defi projects.
Yes, every new DeFi project launched this year should be chosen carefully and carefully, as most of them are created by scammers with false or unclear purposes, so it will be a lot more research work for investors.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2225
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
December 07, 2020, 06:36:00 AM
Hi. I wouldn't say that I follow many unique and worthwhile platforms, great example is Tecra Space with their TCR token - guys are building a real platform with wide use cases. And that's unique on fundraising field, so curious to discuss TCR token with you
I see you are always posting about TCR tokens, so what makes these tokens so interesting to you and always invites other people to make discussions about them? why don't you make a special topic about that token in this sub forum.
The intention is quite clear. Someone wants to advertise, or to be more precise: to shill.
But it's good that you pointed this out here again and a look in his post history shows it clearly.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
December 04, 2020, 01:13:37 AM
Hi. I wouldn't say that I follow many unique and worthwhile platforms, great example is Tecra Space with their TCR token - guys are building a real platform with wide use cases. And that's unique on fundraising field, so curious to discuss TCR token with you
I see you are always posting about TCR tokens, so what makes these tokens so interesting to you and always invites other people to make discussions about them? why don't you make a special topic about that token in this sub forum.
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
December 04, 2020, 12:57:45 AM

A successful platform for exchange the value of these TCR tokens is much lower the new tokens are scammed in the market therefore caution should be exercised in the case of token delivery traders do not trade in these currencies for fear of being scammed which causes their demand to decline. This is why currencies have more reliable circulation than TCR tokens.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
December 04, 2020, 12:31:09 AM
For now, deFi project is running perfectly in the crypto space and everything feels different from the previous projects that are ICO and IEO projects and all we hope the DeFi project continues to be developed and far from fraud because this is what crypto users really expect, if this can be overcome then the DeFi project will dominate the world of cryptocurrency.
Scams will always be there, you won't be able to get rid of scams from the DeFi project, what now needs to be done is to be careful and learn how to differentiate between legit and scam projects. The DeFi project will not be able to dominate the cryptocurrency world, because all crypto projects have different functions and all projects support each other.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
December 02, 2020, 09:18:45 AM
DeFi Synthetix (SNX) is one of the most successful DeFi Projects that hopes to become a decentralized version of the derivatives exchange BitMEX. It is a cross-blockchain liquidity protocol that allows fast and cheap swaps of crypto assets.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
December 02, 2020, 08:12:56 AM
Forget about defi even though there are some people who are making huge money from it because majority of the investors in defi are keep losing because of the high risks. The prices of defi are usually drive with hype so if the hype die, the coin will instantly die also wherein I can say that defi is just for short term. If you want to make money fast but with high risk then try to put your money in defi but there is no guarantee that you can make money from it. I'm a trader and base on my observation, the defi projects are usually experiencing huge dump after it got listed in specific exchange.

My advice is focus on altcoins that have potential and not a defi just a hype driven. I still prefer to make investment like in ETH, LTC and BNB because I can handle the risks of those coins unlike in defi where the volatility is so high where the probability of losing is high.
Activity: 1764
December 02, 2020, 08:11:25 AM
Activity: 182
December 02, 2020, 08:06:47 AM
The crypto business has overpowered again with the publicity made by those supposed Defi or Decentralized Finance crazed, I think it has no distinction at all since it was, in no way different, its cryptographic money that advances a decentralized account alternative, commercial center, and so forth so what was the distinction the entirety of that capacity, for example, loaning, financing, and so on have just existed in the market offered by a few crypto stages so why it needs for rebranding I'm actually questioning about it. also, as yet investigating Defi.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
October 05, 2020, 10:23:06 AM
with different customs as absence within the field of business with crypto finance, users gain of distinct of point as objective value on focus with the decision of expends as improving customs with daily tasks as appealing risks on modification.
Pages:
Jump to: