Pages:
Author

Topic: DeFi Projects - page 16. (Read 3754 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
June 23, 2020, 05:48:56 AM
I'm only excited with the bull run but not with DeFi as I still don't understand most of them. If that's what most people you surround says that they'll be the ones fueling the next bull run, why not? But IMO, the one that will be triggering the bull run is bitcoin itself. Just go with the few years back of the market, every after of the halving there's a movement like that. Some say it won't work the same way but I do believe that it will still be the same this time.
What bullrun are you referring to friend?? I don't see any bullrun sign in present market and I believe that last Bitcoin bullrun was easily triggered because of ICO, that year 2017 many money came into crypto space through ICO that's why I think DeFi may do the same this time around but who knows?
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 23, 2020, 05:39:22 AM
I'm only excited with the bull run but not with DeFi as I still don't understand most of them. If that's what most people you surround says that they'll be the ones fueling the next bull run, why not? But IMO, the one that will be triggering the bull run is bitcoin itself. Just go with the few years back of the market, every after of the halving there's a movement like that. Some say it won't work the same way but I do believe that it will still be the same this time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
June 23, 2020, 05:23:09 AM
Oikos DeFi project is the next DeFi project I'm working on right now, it looks good enough and for the fact that it's the first DeFi project on Tron network, Oikos is a Tron based synthetic asset platform that provides on-chain exposure to fiat currencies, commodities, stocks, and indices. https://oikos.cash/
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
June 23, 2020, 05:17:55 AM
Compound (COMP) now tops MakerDAO, the project now has the highest value staked in DEFi, its an ERC-20 asset that powers the community governance of the Compound protocol; COMP token-holders and their delegates debate, propose, and vote on changes to the protocol.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 23, 2020, 05:14:49 AM
Just be careful because very soon scammers will try to build fake DeFi projects to lure investors since investors have interest in DeFi projects like many claimed, remember what happened when ICO entered crypto space? Same thing will be repeated, you've been warned
Definitely, with what Defi is showing, I believe that scammer will quickly create projects to enter this market to steal investors' money. Always research carefully before investing in any new project in this market
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
June 23, 2020, 05:06:53 AM
Just be careful because very soon scammers will try to build fake DeFi projects to lure investors since investors have interest in DeFi projects like many claimed, remember what happened when ICO entered crypto space? Same thing will be repeated, you've been warned
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 23, 2020, 05:02:13 AM
Equilibrium (https://equilibrium.io/) is a quite promising project. It supports EOS & BTC collateralization, has a negative loan APR and a 130% min collateralization ratio. Recently, they released a new staking pool for EOS and EOSDT stablecoin with high APY.
Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
June 21, 2020, 03:30:57 AM
Compound DeFi projects blown me away unexpectedly, who would have thought that DeFi will be this big? Well it's never too late, I still find it hard to believe that DeFi can trigger the next bullrun though but in time we will know for sure, it seems investors have more interest in decentralized Finance projects and that's a good thing
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
June 20, 2020, 08:47:26 PM
A lot of people are predicting that the DeFi space will be the catalyst of the next bull run, projects like Maker and Compound have been hugely successful recently and many DeFi projects have performed brilliantly in the bear market.

Name the projects you're excited about in the DeFi space and why you think they will be big..

I'll start with an ICO I've recently invested in called Bidao. BiDao is a new blockchain system that creates a trustless stablecoin and a new decentralized financial tool that allows leveraged trading in a trustless setup. In the beginning, BiDao will be completely integrated with the Binance Blockchain and BNB will be used as the collateral. In the future other Blockchains will also be integrated into the BiDao ecosystem.

They are founded by Bastian Aigner who is young guy with a solid tech background and strong education. He reminds me a bit of Vitalik, some people are so smart it's like they are operating on a different level to everyone else and he is like that.
Pages:
Jump to: