Pages:
Author

Topic: del - page 13. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 03:34:09 PM
microICO for adding Fonero on WhatToMine
For all donators we give 25 000 Foneros for this microICO. When our donations will be 0.4 BTC and we will listed in WhatToMine this amount (25000) will share to every donator depending on his percentage.
P.S. If you want to donate, you should write to email your wallet and amount what you want to send us. We will write you in the list for future payment.
Our BTC wallet is 1AZGZt9pw2Tk13feWkTUGaL98F4xaeNQRj (https://blockchain.info/address/1AZGZt9pw2Tk13feWkTUGaL98F4xaeNQRj)

Btw, actual stock charts for Fonero:
Buy 0.00000425
Sell 0.00000500
Activity: 154
December 04, 2017, 12:31:10 PM
Bitcoin address for donations for development (including for entering the stock exchanges): 1AZGZt9pw2Tk13feWkTUGaL98F4xaeNQRj
(https://blockchain.info/address/1AZGZt9pw2Tk13feWkTUGaL98F4xaeNQRj)

FNO price is too low, so I do not have BTC yet
Activity: 189
December 04, 2017, 12:08:32 PM
Bitcoin address for donations for development (including for entering the stock exchanges): 1AZGZt9pw2Tk13feWkTUGaL98F4xaeNQRj
(https://blockchain.info/address/1AZGZt9pw2Tk13feWkTUGaL98F4xaeNQRj)
December 04, 2017, 10:09:37 AM
Hey guys, everything is okay! Cool
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 05:52:00 AM
why trade get disabled on stocks.exchange
what do you mean? I saw it's normal on stock. maybe you're log out. please log in and trade again.
it's not normal sell and buy textbox field not exist
https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR/status/937617606521114624
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 05:42:19 AM
I think our coin is safe. Maybe Stocks.exchange is having a problem.
If the exchange remove the coin from the transaction list, they will give us some time to withdraw our coin.
Everyone keep calm and peace of mind.
Activity: 166
Merit: 29
December 04, 2017, 05:33:08 AM

Will FNO be removed from Stocks.exchange listing?

my coin left inside

So what the solution? that's make me afraid. Dev, Please solve this problem. Thanks
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Citius, altius, fortius
December 04, 2017, 05:25:30 AM

my coin left inside
Activity: 154
December 04, 2017, 05:25:20 AM
Where's dev? Tell people what happen and solutions.
Activity: 58
December 04, 2017, 05:14:27 AM

maybe
December 04, 2017, 05:06:45 AM

December 04, 2017, 04:57:22 AM
what do you mean? I saw it's normal on stock. maybe you're log out. please log in and trade again.
it's not normal sell and buy textbox field not exist
December 04, 2017, 04:54:41 AM
I'm logged in for sure and I cannot see sell or buy textboxes, so for me it's disabled as well. Tried other coins and I can trade there...
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 02:40:56 AM
December 04, 2017, 02:18:07 AM
Activity: 189
December 03, 2017, 05:32:07 PM
They mean they will copy other service, remove copyright and put their name of it, like they did to this coin and treatshitted original source of this coin. Now we see the real value of this coin, is 0.00000172.

Do you mind looking how bad was this developer talking with the original creators of his coin ?
They used all their code, shit on them when asked about why removing name at least, why removing the fact you copy MSR, and not admited.

They will provide service for this coin, they just need to find some that can steal without problems and say they do it. Just be patient.

PS: you as dev should know english better too. When copy need to copy right. Use translate.google.com (useful in this forum too)

cdrx, пошел нахуй отсюда со своими копирайтами, гнида забугорная, повторю, мы форк Monero.

PS: you as dev should know russian better too. Use translate.google.com (useful in this forum too)
December 03, 2017, 11:30:41 AM
Some plans for Fonero:
  • Base GUI wallet - 1 week (after it we will develop and integtate different services)
  • Annonymity - middle Januar-beginning of Februar
  • Online wallet - Februar
  • Rebuilded mobile wallets - March
  • Online miner - March-April.
  • Integration with bank cards servises (enter/withdraw/pay by Fonero directly from card. We have an agreement with service https://capitalist.net/ )

Maybe, all developments will be in one time. It depends on price on stocks.
For popularity our coin will developed different sites with bonuses of Fonero.

Will developed service for paying bills (mobile, for example) and others services by Fonero.
Maybe we will develop our own centralized stock.

What does the line that I have highlighted in bold in the quoted text mean?

Also, what are the other services that are intended to be integrated with the GUI wallet?

It means cranes.

Payment for services for example.
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
December 03, 2017, 08:14:01 AM
They mean they will copy other service, remove copyright and put their name of it, like they did to this coin and treatshitted original source of this coin. Now we see the real value of this coin, is 0.00000172.

Do you mind looking how bad was this developer talking with the original creators of his coin ?
They used all their code, shit on them when asked about why removing name at least, why removing the fact you copy MSR, and not admited.

They will provide service for this coin, they just need to find some that can steal without problems and say they do it. Just be patient.

PS: you as dev should know english better too. When copy need to copy right. Use translate.google.com (useful in this forum too)
Activity: 266
December 02, 2017, 10:09:23 AM
Some plans for Fonero:
  • Base GUI wallet - 1 week (after it we will develop and integtate different services)
  • Integration with bank cards servises (enter/withdraw/pay by Fonero directly from card. We have an agreement with service https://capitalist.net/ )

Will developed service for paying bills (mobile, for example) and others services by Fonero.

What does the line that I have highlighted in bold in the quoted text mean?

Also, what are the other services that are intended to be integrated with the GUI wallet?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
December 01, 2017, 11:21:54 PM
Some plans for Fonero:

Maybe you should talk a little bit about the team? You said development will depend on the price of your coin. Who are you going to hire if the price is high? And how long will development take if the price stays low?
Pages:
Jump to: