Pages:
Author

Topic: del - page 8. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 05:14:12 AM
You can receive coins of Fonero for free, just specify your wallet. Use the service only once a day.

Good news, on January 1, at 00:00, among all requests will be played a jackpot of 30,000 coins.
In addition, a daily jackpot of 100 coins has been delivered until January 1.
Please, after you receive a coin or win a jackpot, write about it in our forums.

1 FNO = 0.00001550 BTC!!!

~0,465-0,5 BTC WIN!!!

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 11:01:11 AM
It looks very pathetic.
December 30, 2017, 07:59:40 AM
Блять дауны, прекращайте срать тут. Обезьяны блять, пиздуйте обратно в джунгли.

http://joxi.ru/Dr8oLQYC48Nk6A

Ёбаная шимпанзе, вы наёбываете народ, под видом дорожной карты пишите разработки Монеро, вы даже критины ничего своего не разработали, идите нахуй отсюда нищеброды. Все якобы ваши разработки принадлежат Монеро и их команде, всё что вы пиздите в уши наивным пользователям разрабатывает Монеро. Мультиподписи разрабатывает команда Монеро но ни как не вы критины, не верьте люди им, это самозванцы черножопые.

Так что, иди дергай своё писюн макака.

Мне больше добавить нечего, да и времени нет на этим школяров.

Переводи убогий, заебало писать по англиски, ты один хуй ничего не понимаешь.
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
December 30, 2017, 07:38:53 AM
вы грубы, как обычно. и никогда не останавливается?

fonero_support, вы сделали онлайн-кошелек, вы здесь, разработчик, кажется способным. Может быть, ты груб из-за того, что романка была грубой. Удалите романкосой из команды и сделайте еще одну монету. Вы можете добиться успеха.

You even copied the site design from masari coin !!! Genius.  Cheesy

https://getmasari.org/

vs

http://fonero.org/

I stop. romankosoj, see you in another copy coin. Ah, and please don't change username, so we all know it's you.

Good bye.

copy the code from Masari and insult people who point it out, not a good start

December 30, 2017, 07:37:02 AM
Эй дауны с масари, вы доплыгаетесь, задумайтесь, иначе можно инвалидами остаться, будете в очко долбиться, чтобы на таблетки заработать. Я последний раз тебя животное предупреждаю.

cdrx иди нахуй отсюда, гнида.

А теперь тварь переводи сам.
December 30, 2017, 07:18:55 AM
You are same as rude as the other, so you are not different. Cheesy I mean really, what were you thinking saying since the begining that MASARI copy FONERO. Really ?

fonero_support, you made the online wallet, you are the dev here, seems capable. Maybe you are rude because of romankosoj being rude. Remove romankosoj from team and make another coin. You may succeed.
Activity: 140
December 30, 2017, 03:43:19 AM
Even GitHub now agrees that Fonero's in copyright violation and has taken down their project - the only thing required in Masari's open source license is to retain copyright notice, and Fonero managed to screw that up royally using constant denial and insults

lol
Fonero is dead.
NOOoo))

It's just Thaer is hysteric woman. He has seen our price and has started crying. We are calm about this shit.

They are the same person, different accounts. Same rude person who steal. How can you trust this coin?

romankosoj = fonero_support

GitHub now agrees that Fonero's in copyright violation and has taken down their project.

Chinese friends, DUMP today, while you can.  Grin

Fuck you) I'm not "romankosoj". I'm different man. Any proves in our chat )
December 30, 2017, 03:37:50 AM
Even GitHub now agrees that Fonero's in copyright violation and has taken down their project - the only thing required in Masari's open source license is to retain copyright notice, and Fonero managed to screw that up royally using constant denial and insults

lol
Fonero is dead.
NOOoo))

It's just Thaer is hysteric woman. He has seen our price and has started crying. We are calm about this shit.

They are the same person, different accounts. Same rude person who steal. How can you trust this coin?

romankosoj = fonero_support

GitHub now agrees that Fonero's in copyright violation and has taken down their project.

Chinese friends, DUMP today, while you can.  Grin

Buy and mine the true coin behind phoneru https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pow-msr-masari-simple-scalable-and-secure-cryptocurrency-2159114
December 30, 2017, 03:11:03 AM

lol
Fonero is dead.
NOOoo))

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 11:04:22 PM

lol
Fonero is dead.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 08:35:14 PM
Thanks for giving me free 0.2FNC to my wallet 8xa4HbGqsxzMGttRus5RbSZwSo5iPVK2397ndX9cF3dcdp2dmL9UqEZ2iLCNur9Uuz25C2EF6BnboZm rSC9bovZhKxGwi93 from  http://faucet.fonero.org
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
December 29, 2017, 06:13:12 PM
Activity: 159
December 29, 2017, 10:13:30 AM
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 08:29:23 AM
Prototype of Online Wallet!

Just got a forum account to support the DEV here.

what's picture ,Fonero  good work ,this is my first of one web wallet.
Activity: 36
December 29, 2017, 08:10:20 AM
Thanks for giving me free 0.16FNC to my wallet 8xa4HbGqsxzMGttRus5RbSZwSo5iPVK2397ndX9cF3dcdp2dmL9UqEZ2iLCNur9Uuz25C2EF6BnboZm rSC9bovZhKxGwi93
Activity: 2
December 29, 2017, 12:34:58 AM
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
December 27, 2017, 09:45:11 AM
WOW, the dev is in turbo mode.
December 27, 2017, 09:11:56 AM
Prototype of Online Wallet!
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
December 27, 2017, 12:34:40 AM
Why not? We like this coin, we look forward to the Annonymity, Rebuilded mobile wallets, and Integration with bank cards servises...We like these ideas. We bought for the future features.
The ICO shit coins can sell hundred millions dollars, why this stable Cryptocoin can not worth millions?
This is the free market, isn't it?

Yes of course, you can sell ideas if there is someone willing to buy, why not? Those ideas are great for sure, if there comes the realization, you'll be able to make good money. Good luck to you!
Bitcoin was an idea, ETH was an idea, Monero was an idea, OMG/Pay are ideas...
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
December 26, 2017, 09:56:00 PM
if I leave the daemon running.
I'm going to win something more by leaving the daemon running?

If you want your wallet to receive coins or send you need to run the daemon, if you have no immediate use you can close it. If mining to your wallet those coins will simply credit once your daemon and wallet are synced and opened again
Pages:
Jump to: