Pages:
Author

Topic: del - page 9. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 04:04:07 PM
if I leave the daemon running.
I'm going to win something more by leaving the daemon running?
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
December 26, 2017, 01:45:38 PM
Why not? We like this coin, we look forward to the Annonymity, Rebuilded mobile wallets, and Integration with bank cards servises...We like these ideas. We bought for the future features.
The ICO shit coins can sell hundred millions dollars, why this stable Cryptocoin can not worth millions?
This is the free market, isn't it?

Yes of course, you can sell ideas if there is someone willing to buy, why not? Those ideas are great for sure, if there comes the realization, you'll be able to make good money. Good luck to you!
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
December 26, 2017, 08:36:27 AM
Why not? We like this coin, we look forward to the Annonymity, Rebuilded mobile wallets, and Integration with bank cards servises...We like these ideas. We bought for the future features.
The ICO shit coins can sell hundred millions dollars, why this stable Cryptocoin can not worth millions?
This is the free market, isn't it?
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 08:33:13 AM
0.00001839 btc on stock.exchange? hmmm

i see this price on stocks.exchange ,pump very high 400% really gain my eye .nethash also very big.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 04:55:21 AM
0.00001839 btc on stock.exchange? hmmm
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
December 26, 2017, 01:11:10 AM
I know this coin have a fast nodes, active devs and good marketing... but i see very high hashrates with very low miners, and this hashrate and price has no sense for a 1 month old cryptonote coin with 2 Million premine, defensive/aggressive devs, masari fork accusations...

I think could be manipulate, and massive dump is near.

And, yes Devs, this is my stupid opinion... if you dont like, the next post would be moderated...

the price is very high based on this thread, ultranote, madari, or ETN are not worth so much.
Activity: 533
December 25, 2017, 07:59:28 AM
I know this coin have a fast nodes, active devs and good marketing... but i see very high hashrates with very low miners, and this hashrate and price has no sense for a 1 month old cryptonote coin with 2 Million premine, defensive/aggressive devs, masari fork accusations...

And, yes Devs, this is my stupid opinion... if you dont like, the next post would be moderated...

No sir, the hashrate is high and the price is high, because my Chinese friends came to buy and came to mine, there is no relationship with the Devs.
And this is a free market. Wink Let the market judge the price.
Activity: 430
Merit: 228
December 25, 2017, 07:00:11 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
ZEN
December 25, 2017, 06:59:52 AM
Stop advertising your miserable coin in our topic. You have already shown your inefficiency. Disappear, I'm sorry to look at you.
how about you go answer your own thread filled with questions from users, instead of coming here with petty insults?
ETN wallet doesnt fucking work, - go fix it.
December 25, 2017, 06:14:09 AM
What does this coin know??

I thinkscam shit coin

Intense coin is much better... Smiley

It's your stupid opinion. So go eat shit)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
December 25, 2017, 05:59:55 AM
what kind of security uniqueness is used, I think the decentralized based Currencies are on average safe and secure.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
December 25, 2017, 05:56:15 AM
What does this coin know??

I thinkscam shit coin

Intense coin is much better... Smiley
Activity: 90
December 25, 2017, 04:29:28 AM
this coin most be add to coinmarketcap.com  

CoinMarketCap Request
Your response has been recorded.  Due to the volume of requests, it can take up to 7 days to resolve your issue.  Please do not submit multiple requests for the same issue. Thank you.

Они не работают с криптоновыми.

С чего такие выводы?) Все основные криптонотовские валюты есть

Пардон, перепутал с почти одноимённой биржей.
Интересный туземун.  Smiley
December 25, 2017, 04:16:02 AM

CoinMarketCap Request
Your response has been recorded.  Due to the volume of requests, it can take up to 7 days to resolve your issue.  Please do not submit multiple requests for the same issue. Thank you.

С чего такие выводы?) Все основные криптонотовские валюты есть
Activity: 90
December 25, 2017, 04:11:46 AM

CoinMarketCap Request

Activity: 15
December 25, 2017, 03:04:13 AM

Hello, I am JAM, Our market is www.jambtc.com Welcome to our market to carry out our market support BTC, USDT, CNY Your coins come to our market to help develop the Asian market

Everything at JamBtc.com

Slack

Activity: 504
December 25, 2017, 03:01:41 AM
When i deposit etherum on stock exchange i pay fee.
Activity: 189
December 25, 2017, 02:47:26 AM
Stop advertising your miserable coin in our topic. You have already shown your inefficiency. Disappear, I'm sorry to look at you.
Activity: 4
December 24, 2017, 07:11:41 PM
Is it true you steal code from Masari?

The question is closed. Repeatedly discussed. We fork Monero.

Fonero is a fraud.

Here's a snippet from Masari's announcement page, when these Fonero fools came there after Thaer exposed them as a fraud for not retaining copyright notice.

Somehow the Masari project with commits dating back to July, is a copy of Fonero code that made its initial commit 11 days ago?

What about my initials (TK) that are in the Fonero code-base that still refuses to retain Masari's copyright notice because Fonero is a Masari fork?
https://github.com/fonero-project/fonero/blob/master/src/cryptonote_basic/checkpoints.cpp#L206
https://image.ibb.co/m4kfxm/Screenshot_from_2017_11_19_20_31_08.png

https://github.com/masari-project/masari/blob/master/src/cryptonote_basic/checkpoints.cpp#L181
https://image.ibb.co/jRfPOR/Screenshot_from_2017_11_19_20_31_34.png

Please stop embarassing yourself and the Fonero project @romankosoj

thaer you do not need to pay attention to them, their work speaks about how they do their job, until now they do not even have a normal wallet. In addition to stealing the project, they even go so far as to steal miners on their own pool, what are we talking about at all?

masari extracted block: 56488
fonero retrieved block: 9746

who from where grew obvious to all.
  read the topic of the background in the Russian-language segment of the forum - they expose the team of the background, they are very dashing guys, fraudsters with experience.

1) there's a screenshot of a fork of Masari in romankosoj's Github
2) Masari's code has a complete refactor of Monero, and the exact same refactor is in Fonero (because Fonero is a Masari fork)
2) Thaer's initials TK (Masari's core dev) are all over the Fonero codebase because all the Fonero guys did was a copypasta
3) The Fonero fools couldn't even copypasta properly and needed to do a hard fork because they set the block size too low
Activity: 91
December 24, 2017, 07:06:50 PM
What does fonero have that monero does not have?
Pages:
Jump to: