Pages:
Author

Topic: del - page 4. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 08:36:57 AM
cptnsteve вaш пyл нe дocтyпeн.

Fixed it. Had a type-o in the URL.  Please try again if possible :-)  Thanks!

http://fonero.cryptocoinminingco.com

good work sir , solve question so quickly , happy mining !
Activity: 308
January 24, 2018, 08:31:48 AM
What idea's do you have to bring the value of Fonero up past 360k market cap?

What grand innovation do you expect from them? They only know how to copy and paste. Just buy more so that they can dump their premine on your head and exit.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 07:36:37 PM

Fixed it. Had a type-o in the URL.  Please try again if possible :-)  Thanks!

http://fonero.cryptocoinminingco.com
Activity: 58
Merit: 3
January 23, 2018, 05:51:01 PM
What idea's do you have to bring the value of Fonero up past 360k market cap?
January 23, 2018, 05:32:02 AM
Do you have plans to listing on healthy exchange like Cryptopia?
Is stocks.exchange working now?

I think they have plans to list on Cryptopia, but they are bitching about the cost to get on the exchange.

Stocks.exchange works fine. Actually, the only place you can trade for it, the price is dropping rapidly.
Activity: 19
January 23, 2018, 02:10:55 AM
Do you have plans to listing on healthy exchange like Cryptopia?
Is stocks.exchange working now?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 05:37:49 PM
Get this on more exchanges, will you? Something like hitBTC will you?

Get this properly traded please. Then the price will increase.
It costs 30 BTC
Activity: 189
January 22, 2018, 03:40:57 AM
ngin-x иди нaxyй живoтнoe.

Khinchin, obay xoтитe кoнcтpyктивнoгo paзгoвopa, мoгy пpeдлoжить кoнфepeнцию в telegram.

Activity: 308
January 22, 2018, 12:41:39 AM
So Fonero has no improvements whatsoever over Monero. It's a direct copy and paste fork of Masari which is again a fork of Monero, without retaining the copyright license. The only difference being a 2 million coin premine that the devs are waiting to dump as soon as there is some sort of pump. There is no easier way to become a millionaire known to mankind if you ask me.

To top it off, the devs insult anyone that questions them. If this isn't a scamcoin, then I don't know what is. I doubt CoinMarketCap would even list such obvious blatant scamcoins and they have a very low threshold for getting listed.
Activity: 30
January 22, 2018, 12:12:23 AM
maXonja тeбe жeлaю нaxyй пoйти.

Khinchin мнoгo paз oбcyждaли кaк здecь тaк и в чaтe, читaйтe нaшy кoнфepeнцию.

Kanoe_Yuuko бpo, oфициaльный пyл нopмaльнo paбoтaeт, oн coздaн был для тoгo, чтoбы oбecпeчить мoнeтy вceм нeoбxoдимым, мы eгo oтключим кaк тoлькo мoнeтa oбpeтeт дocтaтoчнyю пoпyляpнocть, мы жe peкoмeндyeм иcпoльзoвaть дpyгиe пyлы, тaк кaк y нac нeт cиcтeмы pacчeтoв PPLNS.

Thank you for replying me. I am sorry that I did not question more directly and thus cause a confusion.

Since June 2017, AMD Vega with HBCC broke out and has been destroying the balance between CPU and GPU. There is no more 1-vote-1-cpu with the dated CryptoNote v2 setting. For instance, common CPU only provides 200 - 400 h/s and even Nvidia GT 1080Ti produces at most 500 h/s; whereas Vega 56 easily gives 2000 h/s, a multiple of common CPU or GPU hash rates. As we all know, most mining rig can only have 1 or 2 CPU at most, but utilises 4 - 6 graphic cards, resulting a serious imbalance against CPU mining and following the old paths of Bitcoin towards the mining centralisation. Then 51% attack or something weird will come!!!!

This coin is claimed as rectifying the problems in Monero. Would you implement something like Cuckoo Cycle to prevent the bizarre coming?

Ref: https://github.com/monero-project/research-lab/issues/12
Activity: 13
January 21, 2018, 02:54:40 PM
I have been playing around with this coin and started up a small mining pool for it.  If you'd like to mine it and join a small pool (which means you get a pretty big cut when we find a block which has been about every 4 hours with only me mining to the pool!) try out http://fonero.cryptocoinminingco.com.

if you need any assistance you can email me at [email protected] and I'll help you out.

Thanks

Steve
January 21, 2018, 11:36:13 AM
Get this on more exchanges, will you? Something like hitBTC will you?

Get this properly traded please. Then the price will increase.
Activity: 162
January 21, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

I just started mining Fonero, I hope it's for a long time.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 322
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
January 21, 2018, 02:30:35 AM
As much as i would love to support this coin, i think the dev's attitude is uncalled for. You trying to run a biz here, you don't hurl insults cos you don't like a statement/ question. Could you imagine this guy at a conference or even doing a live Q&A? If you choose to run a business, then act according, if you want to attract the right characters that will help your biz grow.
Activity: 675
January 20, 2018, 02:37:50 PM
Please elaborate on what "problems and mistakes" that Monero has that you corrected.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
January 20, 2018, 07:36:54 AM

With 50% pre-mined for the devs, I'm not mining for sure. Everybody can make their one choice...
Activity: 102
January 20, 2018, 02:19:11 AM
Activity: 294
January 19, 2018, 09:26:04 PM

Kanoe_Yuuko бpo, oфициaльный пyл нopмaльнo paбoтaeт, oн coздaн был для тoгo, чтoбы oбecпeчить мoнeтy вceм нeoбxoдимым, мы eгo oтключим кaк тoлькo мoнeтa oбpeтeт дocтaтoчнyю пoпyляpнocть, мы жe peкoмeндyeм иcпoльзoвaть дpyгиe пyлы, тaк кaк y нac нeт cиcтeмы pacчeтoв PPLNS.

thank you romankosoj  ,i already  know what's going on with official pool.
Activity: 189
January 19, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

Pages:
Jump to: