Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete - page 2. (Read 6528 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
October 21, 2015, 05:50:40 AM
Still updating ... lol

Assume they will never ever come back with their exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
October 20, 2015, 02:00:35 PM
What a waste.  Is it really more profitable to run off with everyone's funds than to run a reliable exchange and take fees?
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
October 14, 2015, 01:19:09 PM
hope so..my cca.20k WKC are still there
October 12, 2015, 05:06:15 AM
good news on the horizon ?
even if (or when?) they keep all our stuck fund,
its better knowing you got scammed than keep hoping one day allcoin owner will come out of his coma

I have the feeling this is just one step ahead from switching off all functions and never coming back.
October 12, 2015, 05:05:07 AM
I hate allcoin.com
i didnt receive my 3k CPN coin. They give  not exist transaction and say it was success. NO NO NO . Scam exchange . No more trade by allcoin exchange  Angry

We have given up to try to contact them, no success at all. If someone files a case against them please let us know.
October 12, 2015, 05:04:15 AM
this is not good...bye bye WKC

Sorry to hear. We lost also.
October 12, 2015, 05:03:34 AM
i think the owner is dead or something wierd like that and the exchang is running automatically
ltc withdrawals and btc withdrawals worked every time i tried
last time i tried depositing btc was 2 months ago and it went with no issues (highest amount i tried was 0.2)
i have a lot of xrp xpy and str stuck after failed deposits in the last 4 months, in str case i had 2 deposits in the same day, the first one passed and the second got stuck
wallets turned to offline couple of days after every failed send (might be auto but not sure)
just check their verification which got renewd 4 days ago... dont think it can be auto... scam?
I am also thinking in that direction about the website owner because he had been doing well in the past and I wonder how he can just turn scam over night.
still dosnt explains how the ssl certification got renewd on 22/9/2015 (4 days ago).
my first issue occured on Jul 11, and they didnt reply for multiple emails and support tickets, although they kept twitting more than a week after.
It is all confusing but I cannot make any case for them because I am just a user there and I only put some fund because of the interest they are paying but now I am also seeing a red flag unless they are able to clarify there problem with the OP.

Very bad news  Cry

I have colleagues who trusting on them, and he almost sent all oh his alt coins to allcoin.com

Idk what happen next, i hope this is not turn into scam.. maybe the owner of the website got sick or another positive reason.

Yes, It's been over 15 days now with no response whatsoever. I guess I should be happy they only stole 1.17 BTC.
Allcoin is clearly a scam and should be known as such.
You are right. We lost more than 1.17 BTC, another leasson for us. Hope they get what they deserve.

It's alt coins, they can have more "value" in few weeks. Oh dam...

Dam, yeah. They stole our BTC.
October 12, 2015, 05:02:20 AM
Why can't I make a quick whois of their site? I don't trust these kind of exchanges really. I'd better be off trading with some reputable exchanges that charge some fees rather than utilizing such a new service.

They should not hide but most of the exchanges are doing, why?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
October 05, 2015, 09:40:03 AM
I hate allcoin.com
i didnt receive my 3k CPN coin. They give  not exist transaction and say it was success. NO NO NO . Scam exchange . No more trade by allcoin exchange  Angry
Activity: 232
October 04, 2015, 03:59:45 PM
this is not good...bye bye WKC
Activity: 168
October 04, 2015, 02:31:27 AM
i think the owner is dead or something wierd like that and the exchang is running automatically
last time i tried depositing btc was 2 months ago and it went with no issues (highest amount i tried was 0.2)
i have a lot of xrp xpy and str stuck after failed deposits in the last 4 months, in str case i had 2 deposits in the same day, the first one passed and the second got stuck
wallets turned to offline couple of days after every failed send (might be auto but not sure)
just check their verification which got renewd 4 days ago... dont think it can be auto... scam?
I am also thinking in that direction about the website owner because he had been doing well in the past and I wonder how he can just turn scam over night.
still dosnt explains how the ssl certification got renewd on 22/9/2015 (4 days ago).
my first issue occured on Jul 11, and they didnt reply for multiple emails and support tickets, although they kept twitting more than a week after.
It is all confusing but I cannot make any case for them because I am just a user there and I only put some fund because of the interest they are paying but now I am also seeing a red flag unless they are able to clarify there problem with the OP.

Very bad news  Cry

I have colleagues who trusting on them, and he almost sent all oh his alt coins to allcoin.com

Idk what happen next, i hope this is not turn into scam.. maybe the owner of the website got sick or another positive reason.

Yes, It's been over 15 days now with no response whatsoever. I guess I should be happy they only stole 1.17 BTC.
Allcoin is clearly a scam and should be known as such.
You are right. We lost more than 1.17 BTC, another leasson for us. Hope they get what they deserve.

It's alt coins, they can have more "value" in few weeks. Oh dam...
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 04, 2015, 01:49:00 AM
Why can't I make a quick whois of their site? I don't trust these kind of exchanges really. I'd better be off trading with some reputable exchanges that charge some fees rather than utilizing such a new service.
October 04, 2015, 01:11:49 AM
We already removed Allcoin.com from our site. Many of our members lost their coins there.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
October 02, 2015, 05:59:21 AM
havent lost hope yet
im down 0.7 btc in stuck alt deposits, hope everything will turn out ok

Hi, just wonder if you got your withdraw?

(deposits)
and no

2.8BTC gone. Same here and no success to get hold of them at all.
September 30, 2015, 09:57:22 AM
A whois search of Allcoin shows that the site is registered at Ribisi Cir, San Jose, California 95135 United States, which is a residential street.  It flies in the face of the claim on the website that they are located in the British Virgin Islands.  The registered name is "Web Master", their phone number is listed as "40812381238" and their registrar is GoDaddy.  They claim to be "Allcoin Corp" but a search of publicly available California business registrations shows no Allcoin Inc in the state.

I will be filing a complaint to GoDaddy to get the site's domain revoked.  ICANN requires that all information provided on the whois records be accurate, and obviously the owner of the site is not named "Web Master" and the phone number is not valid.  Either the domain will be revoked or the real name of someone associated with the company will be provided, and we can do something from there.

Hi, interested to find out how the situation is and if you had any success with your efforts yet. Please let me know.
September 30, 2015, 09:56:05 AM
havent lost hope yet
im down 0.7 btc in stuck alt deposits, hope everything will turn out ok

Hi, just wonder if you got your withdraw?
September 29, 2015, 08:53:44 AM
A whois search of Allcoin shows that the site is registered at Ribisi Cir, San Jose, California 95135 United States, which is a residential street.  It flies in the face of the claim on the website that they are located in the British Virgin Islands.  The registered name is "Web Master", their phone number is listed as "40812381238" and their registrar is GoDaddy.  They claim to be "Allcoin Corp" but a search of publicly available California business registrations shows no Allcoin Inc in the state.

I will be filing a complaint to GoDaddy to get the site's domain revoked.  ICANN requires that all information provided on the whois records be accurate, and obviously the owner of the site is not named "Web Master" and the phone number is not valid.  Either the domain will be revoked or the real name of someone associated with the company will be provided, and we can do something from there.

That is a good idea but not sure if you have success with. Will file a complain at GoDaddy as well. Hope they act in proper manner. Please let me know if you have any additional informations. Thanks!
Activity: 194
September 29, 2015, 07:02:12 AM

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 26, 2015, 07:18:02 AM
Would the SSL cert change require manual intervention?
Might it be a hosted solution so that this is handled by a 3rd party?
I have seen reports in other posts that some support was done about a month ago.
Anyone's guess.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 26, 2015, 06:55:56 AM

Pages:
Jump to: