Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete - page 3. (Read 6528 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 26, 2015, 06:38:14 AM
i think the owner is dead or something wierd like that and the exchang is running automatically
ltc withdrawals and btc withdrawals worked every time i tried
last time i tried depositing btc was 2 months ago and it went with no issues (highest amount i tried was 0.2)
i have a lot of xrp xpy and str stuck after failed deposits in the last 4 months, in str case i had 2 deposits in the same day, the first one passed and the second got stuck
wallets turned to offline couple of days after every failed send (might be auto but not sure)

just check their verification which got renewd 4 days ago... dont think it can be auto... scam?

I am also thinking in that direction about the website owner because he had been doing well in the past and I wonder how he can just turn scam over night.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
September 25, 2015, 06:01:00 PM
Yes, It's been over 15 days now with no response whatsoever. I guess I should be happy they only stole 1.17 BTC.
Allcoin is clearly a scam and should be known as such.

You are right. We lost more than 1.17 BTC, another leasson for us. Hope they get what they deserve.
This is still a surprise to me but have you tried to contact them via their Skype? I think it is (allcoin)

Have tried all channels except Skype but will do this right now. Cannot accept lost of 3.1 BTC.

[10:10:52 AM] *** CompuCoin.org would like to add you on Skype
Hi allcoin, I'd like to add you as a contact. ***
Please do try their Skype because I cannot afford to loose such amount also. I think there is a username allcoin in this forum also.

Rest assured I will do what I can. Thanks for the info. I also tried to get hold of them via Twitter @allcoincom and @AllCoinEx, Email and support ticket but no reply at all. Will keep you posted.
Great I will be waiting for your feed back because I dis like anything like scam. Please do update this thread because this is becoming more serious.

Definitely scam. Contacted them via all available channels more than once, no reply at all. I also used different email addresses, no success.

Seems they just disappeared with the coins, stolen from members.
September 25, 2015, 05:23:12 AM
Yes, It's been over 15 days now with no response whatsoever. I guess I should be happy they only stole 1.17 BTC.

You are right. We lost more than 1.17 BTC, another leasson for us. Hope they get what they deserve.
This is still a surprise to me but have you tried to contact them via their Skype? I think it is (allcoin)

Have tried all channels except Skype but will do this right now. Cannot accept lost of 3.1 BTC.

Please do try their Skype because I cannot afford to loose such amount also. I think there is a username allcoin in this forum also.

Rest assured I will do what I can. Thanks for the info. I also tried to get hold of them via Twitter @allcoincom and @AllCoinEx, Email and support ticket but no reply at all. Will keep you posted.
Great I will be waiting for your feed back because I dis like anything like scam. Please do update this thread because this is becoming more serious.
September 25, 2015, 04:29:44 AM

September 25, 2015, 04:25:11 AM

September 25, 2015, 04:12:13 AM

September 25, 2015, 03:57:20 AM

September 24, 2015, 10:50:08 PM

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 24, 2015, 02:11:15 PM
September 23, 2015, 02:20:46 AM
This problem has been going on for monnths.  I own the Prohashing mining pool, and we used to use Allcoin extensively (not to mention mining and trading CPN).  

On August 6, 2015, the Prohashing pool's Allcoin account was unexpectedly locked, preventing us from trading or withdrawing any coins from the exchange.  At the time, the pool had about 0.11 BTC in the account.  That same day, we submitted a support ticket to Allcoin’s support site requesting the account be unlocked.  However, over 45 days and multiple support tickets later, we have received no response.

Allcoin’s management seems to have disappeared.  Their last post on Twitter was on June 20.  None of my requests for support have been answered, even with an acknowledgment that they are looking into it.

We took the loss ourselves and paid our customers their rightful earnings.  I strongly encourage that no one perform business with Allcoin until they refund their users all balances.  If anyone from Allcoin is reading this message, please contact me through private message so that we can resolve the issue.
Well I am not their customer support or their sales representatives, I only claim what I experienced with them but actually I never had any bad experience with them.

Well it seems they run away with the coins they hold. We tried everything to find a solution to get our BTC back from them but no feedback at all. Looks site is dead and assume very soon taken offline. Avoid Allcoin.com at all costs!
September 21, 2015, 04:59:18 AM
This problem has been going on for monnths.  I own the Prohashing mining pool, and we used to use Allcoin extensively (not to mention mining and trading CPN).  

On August 6, 2015, the Prohashing pool's Allcoin account was unexpectedly locked, preventing us from trading or withdrawing any coins from the exchange.  At the time, the pool had about 0.11 BTC in the account.  That same day, we submitted a support ticket to Allcoin’s support site requesting the account be unlocked.  However, over 45 days and multiple support tickets later, we have received no response.

Allcoin’s management seems to have disappeared.  Their last post on Twitter was on June 20.  None of my requests for support have been answered, even with an acknowledgment that they are looking into it.

We took the loss ourselves and paid our customers their rightful earnings.  I strongly encourage that no one perform business with Allcoin until they refund their users all balances.  If anyone from Allcoin is reading this message, please contact me through private message so that we can resolve the issue.
Well I am not their customer support or their sales representatives, I only claim what I experienced with them but actually I never had any bad experience with them.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
September 21, 2015, 04:46:24 AM

September 21, 2015, 04:38:12 AM
We have several clients reporting to us that they deposited BTC but never received credit on Allcoin.com. Either they have not received credit at all or transaction is since days pending while on blockchain already completed. Do you have bad experience with Allcoin.com too?

I used them only once personally and that was months ago , it was for trading an Altcoin for BTC (and it's dead now) but everything went smoothly so I'am not sure about now .
But if I had the chance to use it once again , I wouldnt really because looking at the trade volume they have now it looks pretty dead and there is planty of other known websites .

What do you mean several clients Shocked are you the owner of Allcoin ?  Huh
It all depends on what you meant by dead though I agreed that it lack trading volume like other exchange but they are legit, I did not have any recent bad experience about deposit or withdrawer from them.

Hi, not sure about that they are "legit". To fail to credit BTC (received or send) and not replying to posts or support tickets proofs the different. Looks more they started to scam.
I still cannot believe that allcoin have turned to scam, because I still make use of them today and I wonder where you are getting this from though I know that bitcoin network was undergoing a stress test recently.
You can contact their admin via Skype.
September 21, 2015, 12:12:46 AM
I am experiencing problems with a 'failed' BTC withdraw and no response from support.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/allcoincom-btc-withdraw-fail-unresponsive-support-1180509

Seems they turned into scam now, sorry about your lost.
September 21, 2015, 12:11:24 AM
i just withdrawed 17ltc from allcoin today and my withdraws says it failed. all coins disappeared and they didn't refund them to my balance. i also have about half btc in pending deposits since yesterday. and when i try to withdraw it says "timeout, please wait a moment and retry". i'm so pissed right now  Angry should have ringed a bell when i withdrawed ecc in may and it still says pending.

Have you got finally your coins? Same here, we tried to contact them several times but no response from Allcoin at all.
September 21, 2015, 12:10:21 AM
We have several clients reporting to us that they deposited BTC but never received credit on Allcoin.com. Either they have not received credit at all or transaction is since days pending while on blockchain already completed. Do you have bad experience with Allcoin.com too?

I used them only once personally and that was months ago , it was for trading an Altcoin for BTC (and it's dead now) but everything went smoothly so I'am not sure about now .
But if I had the chance to use it once again , I wouldnt really because looking at the trade volume they have now it looks pretty dead and there is planty of other known websites .

It all depends on what you meant by dead though I agreed that it lack trading volume like other exchange but they are legit, I did not have any recent bad experience about deposit or withdrawer from them.

Hi, not sure about that they are "legit". To fail to credit BTC (received or send) and not replying to posts or support tickets proofs the different. Looks more they started to scam.
Activity: 6
September 15, 2015, 02:18:51 PM
I am experiencing problems with a 'failed' BTC withdraw and no response from support.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/allcoincom-btc-withdraw-fail-unresponsive-support-1180509
Activity: 32
September 15, 2015, 09:42:27 AM
i just withdrawed 17ltc from allcoin today and my withdraws says it failed. all coins disappeared and they didn't refund them to my balance. i also have about half btc in pending deposits since yesterday. and when i try to withdraw it says "timeout, please wait a moment and retry". i'm so pissed right now  Angry should have ringed a bell when i withdrawed ecc in may and it still says pending.
September 14, 2015, 06:49:29 PM

September 14, 2015, 12:05:35 PM

Appreciate your feedback. Yes looks pretty dead you are right.
No we are not the owner nor affiliated with Allcoin.com
Pages:
Jump to: