Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete - page 12. (Read 8051 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
November 24, 2016, 02:03:15 PM
looks pretty good for a forum and templates very light, I think it needs to try to create an account there, probably to get the latest news there that I have not found in this forum
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
November 24, 2016, 12:56:49 PM
It looks like BItcointalk.org. Where do you get the script ? In my opinion, people will never get attention if you use .website domain. Try to buy some domains like .com, .org, .net. Believe me, I have experience about making websites and advertising people. And good luck to you, hope that you will know how to run this forum in at least a year

Bitcointalk uses Simple Machines and the default them. The top right corner of the forum gives it away.  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
November 24, 2016, 12:51:55 PM
It looks like BItcointalk.org. Where do you get the script ? In my opinion, people will never get attention if you use .website domain. Try to buy some domains like .com, .org, .net. Believe me, I have experience about making websites and advertising people. And good luck to you, hope that you will know how to run this forum in at least a year
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
November 24, 2016, 12:34:14 PM
Newly created forum.
*** Board for Service Announcements, useful for promoting faucets and others.
+ Many useful boards.
http://bitcoinbar.website
Check if it's useful for you.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Im glad that theres another bitcoin forum have been created but its just like to the past forums that are being introduced here before and also the template and design being used on your website i do already see it before but in a different name(which i cant remember now).Im not discouraging you but people will really tend to go on the most reputable bitcoin forum which is here. Well good luck, you really need good advertisement regarding on your new forum.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 24, 2016, 10:48:31 AM
Even though the board and sub-boards looks similar with bitcointalk.org, i think this forum might be doing well if you can find loyal members.
Maybe you should do some promotion, add local sub-board and make some thread to encourage people to join your forum.

Wish best for you Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
November 24, 2016, 10:41:23 AM
Nobody is going to use it....face it
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
November 24, 2016, 10:21:02 AM
As this forum is brand new, so that we have decided to give small rewards for user's activities.

The rewards are:

For creating a new topic: 200 satoshi for Newbie; 250 satoshi for Jr. Member; 300 satoshi for Full Member; 500 satoshi for Sr. Member & 1000 satoshi for Hero Member.
    For a post reply: 50 satoshi for each reply. For a useful reply, the rate is 100 satoshi.

This reward system will be continued for at-least 1 month. Before closing this offer, we will announce a date for closing and post here. Until this date, you can earn satoshies everyday. We will send your earnings every Friday. If you need before, send us a PM to alamin with your bitcoin address. We will check your activities and then we will send your rewards to the given address.

Can you tell us more about ranking system, i don't think 1 or 2 months will be enough for someone to become hero member and earn 1000 satoshi/topic.
Promotion is nice, but you still need to limit this i am sure lots of people can sit whole day and create large number of new topics, especially in hmm...all sections.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
November 24, 2016, 08:37:23 AM
This is duplicate posting dude. Try to lock this thread or the other one so people will not be confused if what thread they will reply.

Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1691692
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
November 24, 2016, 08:32:46 AM
My goodness! It's a carbon copy of bitcointalk.org
The interface is nice though, and you will need to do some rigorous advertisements for months to get it started.
Wish you the best, good work.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
November 24, 2016, 03:03:40 AM
Delete
Pages:
Jump to: