Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete - page 5. (Read 8006 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
January 16, 2014, 03:04:45 PM
I keep checking in Smiley

Maidak, can you post an address for funds to be sent to?

I just asked him to come to the thread and post, then we'll get the deposit address.

I'm still waiting on the estimate so we know what were dealing with here.. As soon as it comes through, I will call the vet, verify that all is up and up and then send my coin to Maidak to get this ball rolling.

Thanks to everyone who offered to help out.
16AbBBfrkV7YjiBqznRx2wRT4mgJeWdckg

here is the address you can deposit to.

Can you use a new address, so its clean and easy to understand.. this address already has a few transactions.. if possible.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club
January 16, 2014, 03:02:10 PM

I just asked him to come to the thread and post, then we'll get the deposit address.

I'm still waiting on the estimate so we know what were dealing with here.. As soon as it comes through, I will call the vet, verify that all is up and up and then send my coin to Maidak to get this ball rolling.

16AbBBfrkV7YjiBqznRx2wRT4mgJeWdckg

here is the address you can deposit to.

Edit - Requested a clean address so here it is 1XkuPpPXaM5a3EQS36BEQ6xHc4kDMXSyJ
legendary
January 16, 2014, 02:55:05 PM

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
January 16, 2014, 01:29:18 PM

legendary
January 16, 2014, 01:07:58 PM
Ok cool, I'll be waiting, you should contact the other people in this thread who mentioned that they would donate , and we should start pooling the btc together.

I have chose forum hero member:  Maidak to make the CC payment as he volunteered to make this happen and is an animal lover as well.

legendary
January 16, 2014, 12:43:44 PM
All looks good from here, I'll be on and off line throughout the day and hope to be able to make this happen tomorrow, I await the bill.

You are going to wait until you receive the bill before you donate?

Why not contact the vet directly, give your credit card, and state you authorize up to a $1,000 payment towards the treatment of the dog?  That way you can't be scammed.

Yes Vod, that is my plan, I`m waiting on the bill and then I will make it happen, as you suggested and as I mentioned a few posts earlier.Thanks for looking out though! much respect!

I may be looking to pay in bitcoin though, if I can find someone on here whos willing to take my btc and pay by CC than that would put a smile on my face even more as I like to use my BTC to help others more then I like to support Visa.

some people may be wondering why I'm doing this.. I mean its a really new account this guy has and a sob story which normally screams SCAMMER, but I got a good feeling about this one when I saw the first pics posted. I`m sure this is all un the up and up but if by chance its a scam, its a gotta be a good one to get by me.

I have had dogs my whole life, I always took in strays and shelter dogs, I once got a dog who was sick from the get-go. I spent over 10K trying to make his life better then it was which was filled with pain. In the end we lost the battle. He was born sick with major hip problems and a killer case of demodex.

Hopefully some early adopters such as myself will come through and anti up the remaining few hundred needed, either way the vet is getting a grand tomorrow.

thanks to everyone who has been responding to this!   Just called the vet asked for another printout of the estimate will be getting that shortly and sending it to bob.   As far as the donations i do NOT need to even see a single penny from this i think the best idea like multiple people mentioned is to send the bitcoins to a trusted member who has  CC to make the payment to the Vet directly.   You guys are Amazingly Awsome!

Have they sent you the estimate yet?
legendary
January 16, 2014, 12:40:16 PM
I'll throw 0.5 into this pot. Bobsurplus, once you have a trusted member who is making the CC payment I'll transfer directly to them, would that be simplest?

I propose any surplus funds after the op are donated to an animal charity of the OPs choice.

I'm cool with that, I believe I found a member to do the payment with CC, I'm just finalizing now.

Activity: 546
January 16, 2014, 09:43:55 AM
I'll throw 0.5 into this pot. Bobsurplus, once you have a trusted member who is making the CC payment I'll transfer directly to them, would that be simplest?

I propose any surplus funds after the op are donated to an animal charity of the OPs choice.
legendary
January 16, 2014, 03:50:13 AM
All looks good from here, I'll be on and off line throughout the day and hope to be able to make this happen tomorrow, I await the bill.

Why not contact the vet directly, give your credit card, and state you authorize up to a $1,000 payment towards the treatment of the dog?  That way you can't be scammed.

Yes Vod, that is my plan, I`m waiting on the bill and then I will make it happen, as you suggested and as I mentioned a few posts earlier.Thanks for looking out though! much respect!

I may be looking to pay in bitcoin though, if I can find someone on here whos willing to take my btc and pay by CC than that would put a smile on my face even more as I like to use my BTC to help others more then I like to support Visa.

some people may be wondering why I'm doing this.. I mean its a really new account this guy has and a sob story which normally screams SCAMMER, but I got a good feeling about this one when I saw the first pics posted. I`m sure this is all un the up and up but if by chance its a scam, its a gotta be a good one to get by me.

I have had dogs my whole life, I always took in strays and shelter dogs, I once got a dog who was sick from the get-go. I spent over 10K trying to make his life better then it was which was filled with pain. In the end we lost the battle. He was born sick with major hip problems and a killer case of demodex.

Hopefully some early adopters such as myself will come through and anti up the remaining few hundred needed, either way the vet is getting a grand tomorrow.

I'll throw down a couple hundred bucks. Bitcoin only though I'm afraid, not an awful lot of access to my fiat at the moment. Am currently sitting on the rocks on Koh Samui, Chilling to some live reggae music, surrounded by all sort of pooches and puppies. It's truly paradise here!

OP: Shall I send you a donation to the address you posted or are you/we going down different route for payment now?

That's the spirit. +1 my friend!
Activity: 682
January 16, 2014, 03:36:24 AM

I'll throw down a couple hundred bucks. Bitcoin only though I'm afraid, not an awful lot of access to my fiat at the moment. Am currently sitting on the rocks on Koh Samui, Chilling to some live reggae music, surrounded by all sort of pooches and puppies. It's truly paradise here!

OP: Shall I send you a donation to the address you posted or are you/we going down different route for payment now?
legendary
January 16, 2014, 02:50:43 AM

Activity: 682
January 16, 2014, 02:48:14 AM
Aww shucks man, Do you still need a btc donation? I'm more than happy to help your pooch out Wink
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 16, 2014, 02:37:40 AM

legendary
January 16, 2014, 02:36:56 AM
Also, where are the dog lovers here... I except more from this community, common guys, this dog needs this.
legendary
January 16, 2014, 02:35:23 AM
legendary
January 15, 2014, 08:52:26 PM
I will donate 1000$ to help save this dog, under these conditions.

1- we get a pic of your dog with your screen name.

2- I pay the vet directly

3- all money needed for the surgery is acquired before hand. I don't want to donate $1000 and the vet says its gonna be 3k more.

get a tally of the total for all surgery's and meds and treatment, and then if the $1000 is enough then we can go ahead and start the process, if its not then you will have to drive up some other donations from the forum.

I have a feeling there are plenty of newly rich dog lovers on here and if we pull together we can do right for this dog.

Holy shit BOB i absolutely agree to you terms and shocked!  The estimate is $1300+_ like $30-$65 depending on wether they need aditional medicine to keep him sedated i think it was or additional something but the +- was not insane like hundreds of dollars!   I can absolutely get a copy of the official Estimate from his vet with my name his name EtC. ETC to provide to you.  Raising the additional $300 on top of your donation is the problem i wil work on.  He has been taking 2 meds minocycline and vetprofen since for a while to combat the infection and anti-inflamtory to control the lump. this medicine costs about $30 a pop and as you can see it continues to be a problem.  the picture i can do in a few mins let me try to get him to sit still.

Please get the pic posted, also. please find the link for your vet on yellowpages or some site similar and please post that info here.

Once you drum up the other 300 or so I will contact your vet to make the payment, I assume I'll need your name and the dogs name as well.

As for the donation, It my pleasure!  Smiley
legendary
January 15, 2014, 08:39:05 PM
I will donate 1000$ to help save this dog, under these conditions.

1- we get a pic of your dog with your screen name.

2- I pay the vet directly

3- all money needed for the surgery is acquired before hand. I don't want to donate $1000 and the vet says its gonna be 3k more.

get a tally of the total for all surgery's and meds and treatment, and then if the $1000 is enough then we can go ahead and start the process, if its not then you will have to drive up some other donations from the forum.

I have a feeling there are plenty of newly rich dog lovers on here and if we pull together we can do right for this dog.
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
January 15, 2014, 08:13:36 PM
Still looking to sell the penny collection or borrow against it.  Thanks

Willing to specify how much you are looking for and for what time period this time around?   Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 13, 2014, 01:00:27 PM
make a donation for a dog ..
and I that I have a pituitary tumor anything??   Huh Huh
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 13, 2014, 12:55:52 PM
Greyhounds are wonderful dogs.

Let me know if you need any additional loans.
Pages:
Jump to: