Pages:
Author

Topic: delete - page 2. (Read 10645 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
BTCRadio Owner
November 06, 2011, 09:32:45 PM
heh, just noticed im in the logs, OMG IM MTV FAMOUS NOW Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 06, 2011, 09:11:05 PM
Well, I didn't but even if I did the focal point is CH's BS replies.

Once again I've noticed that since the release of the source you no longer try to attack many of the previously denied claims but do the only thing you can, try and deflect.

The partial source code release has outted Solidcoin for what it really is.

How is the source code release "partial"  Huh
It compiles and runs just fine, looks quite complete to me.

He didn't release the code for the trusted nodes or the 2.0 release.

In all fairness, it'd be impossible to 'prove' what code the control nodes are running. In order to bridge the gap from believing the same source we have is the source the majority of control nodes are running, it takes trusting in people who have zero accountability.

Which is an interesting case: RS previously stated that the CPF would be used to legally pursue control account operators if they act 'malicious'.  That would be fine and dandy if there were some kind of public, notarized contract (with legalese I can't even begin to imagine), signed by 10 different real, verifiable people, who would take financial responsibility for anything their control account, of the initial 10, puts/denies into the network.

POLL: Who here who has looked at the source would sign that contract? Roll Eyes

But then, what of control accounts from 'legitimate' SC Millionares?  They've signed no such contract.  It's back to zero accountability.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
November 06, 2011, 09:10:39 PM
Well, I don't play games sonny. I'm too old for that. What are you, like 17 ? Keep on playing your childish games all day and you will get very far in life very fast.

I'm a very siccessful 41 year old and I play video games as a hobby.

How is gaming any different than scrap booking, which my sister does, or volleyball, which my brother does, or knitting, which my step sister does?  Just a way to pass time.  Playing video games occupies the mind a lot more than watching TV.

Define "siccessful" ( sic ) for me please.

Success would be different to different people.  I play some games (at 44), but nothing especially modern.  So some random measures could be:
 - I'm still married (25 years), alive, and my daughter is attending university next year.
 - I've done well in business, well enough to pay off my house, travel a bit and still have money in the bank.
 - My hobbies are a bit expensive (mainly my car for track purposes), and computer stuff.
 - We help keep various people alive and/or provide support to different causes (more my wife's organising than mine)

Also, I would tend not to write "buggy" or messy code, and if I promised source was supposed to be released, I'd stick by that.  I struggle to see how Solidcoin, and the people behind it measure their success as it is still struggling to gain traction.  Obfuscation and distraction generating a bunch of annoyed people doesn't seem to be very successful outcome.

I would also really like it if Ten98 could look up the definition of troll and use the term properly.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2011, 08:41:43 PM

Once again I've noticed that since the release of the source you no longer try to attack many of the previously denied claims but do the only thing you can, try and deflect.

He didn't release the code for the trusted nodes or the 2.0 release.
Activity: 327
we are legion
November 06, 2011, 08:37:01 PM

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 06, 2011, 08:10:18 PM

"Siccessful" was a typo.  If you look on your keyboard, you'll see the i and u right next to each other.  Smiley
November 06, 2011, 07:48:20 PM
Well, I don't play games sonny. I'm too old for that. What are you, like 17 ? Keep on playing your childish games all day and you will get very far in life very fast.

I'm a very siccessful 41 year old and I play video games as a hobby.

How is gaming any different than scrap booking, which my sister does, or volleyball, which my brother does, or knitting, which my step sister does?  Just a way to pass time.  Playing video games occupies the mind a lot more than watching TV.

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
November 06, 2011, 06:53:07 PM
Oh BCX made a new account called "foxit"  Grin

This post advances the thread how ? Speculative at best. Please try to refrain from making useless posts and baseless accusations.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 06, 2011, 06:45:27 PM

I'm a very successful 41 year old and I play video games as a hobby.

How is gaming any different than scrap booking, which my sister does, or volleyball, which my brother does, or knitting, which my step sister does?  Just a way to pass time.  Playing video games occupies the mind a lot more than watching TV.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 06, 2011, 05:41:09 PM
Coinhunter is finally starting to try to answer questions from new SC people. I cannot believe the absolute BS he says, does he think people cannot read, nor observe for themselves?

*He says he hasn't spent a single coin from the CPF as the left overs from SC1 are still very plentiful.

* No one is "born" as an SC millionaire (Guess he forget about the 12 million pre-mine)

* Repeats that 112 million is unspendable (Guess he forgot he released the source)

http://solidcointalk.org/topic/429-yet-another-topic-with-questions/page__view__findpost__p__4202

Oh BCX made a new account called "foxit"  Grin
Activity: 392
November 02, 2011, 01:09:45 PM
Game playing only stops when you give up looking at the world with the eyes of a child.
You when you don't have enough time Sad I wish I could still play...
Activity: 313
Merit: 251
Third score
November 02, 2011, 01:06:37 PM
Hey stop that ageism! I'm 52 and damn proud of my standing in my Clan. Game playing only stops when you give up looking at the world with the eyes of a child.

Thanks for the age mentioning Loup, I'll send your post to my wife. I won't let her complain for another 7 years when I'm playing CSS Wink. I hope you'll still be around at that time to re-establish the age threshhold.

Cheers! from another young old man.
Activity: 574
November 02, 2011, 12:41:56 PM
Hey stop that ageism! I'm 52 and damn proud of my standing in my Clan. Game playing only stops when you give up looking at the world with the eyes of a child.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
November 02, 2011, 12:36:03 PM

Today that makes about as much sense as saying "I don't watch movies I am too old.  What are you a kid?"

Video games generate more revenue than the movie industry today and are still growing.  Most games are purchased and played by adults.  Just like movies, books, and other forms of entertainment.
November 02, 2011, 11:34:52 AM
It's part of surgery training, duh Cheesy
November 02, 2011, 11:18:56 AM
@sd

I think Viper Lemon Bitch is a true believer. Even though it is clearly obvious that Coinhunter is pissing all over him he 100% believes it's just raining because CH tells him so.

What about me ? Did you managed to confirm I am not RS yet ? Thank you !

Puhleese...........gimme a break and just release the source.

So you were not able to dox my account Huh I want you to confirm I am not RS. I stopped trolling for SC long time ago.

Dude, You do know that ALOT of modern games (namely BF3) Is allowed to Ban you for trolling right? That how pissed off the world is at trolls, And you were Trolling for fucking RS and his SC's
We dont like you.

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001
November 02, 2011, 10:56:26 AM
It's impossible to confirm that anyone ISN'T RS, only possible to confirm someone IS RS. For all you guys know, everyone on this forum is the same really busy guy.  Tongue
November 02, 2011, 10:34:56 AM
Dude, You do know that ALOT of modern games (namely BF3) Is allowed to Ban you for trolling right?
One of the reasons why I stopped playing DRM-ed games. They abuse the DRMs to enforce censorship. So they can eat dust and drop dead, as far as I'm concerned.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
November 02, 2011, 10:25:54 AM
@sd

I think Viper Lemon Bitch is a true believer. Even though it is clearly obvious that Coinhunter is pissing all over him he 100% believes it's just raining because CH tells him so.

So you were not able to dox my account Huh I want you to confirm I am not RS. I stopped trolling for SC long time ago.

Dude, You do know that ALOT of modern games (namely BF3) Is allowed to Ban you for trolling right? That how pissed off the world is at trolls, And you were Trolling for fucking RS and his SC's
We dont like you.
November 02, 2011, 06:46:39 AM
@sd

Pages:
Jump to: