Author

Topic: delete - page 105. (Read 165521 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 23, 2014, 12:14:38 AM
This is my question. Does Polo have good DDoS protection?

Did he just do this with good protection? That would be nuts!

Does anyone know for a fact this was bcx? I have never known him to not take proven credit in these forums for anything he does. Just because someone claims they are him in the troll box does not make it so. Just an observation.

It was from the same user that was confirmed to be him earlier in this thread.  Post starting here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789978.200, confirmed that he was the one in the trollbox a coupled days ago.  He also confirmed that he "...did indeed post on Poloniex earlier."  The account today is the same username as seen in the chat log copy and paste as well as the screen shot.  So this is all that we can be sure without standing over his shoulders and watching him do it.

Okay you guys get BCX under the influence LOL

1.5 750's of Stoli Elite is damn near truth serum

The LTC bastards double crossed me, fucke'm but they are beyond my abilities to kill due to hash rate or I would.

I did indeed post on Poloniex earlier.

I will indeed force Monero to rapidly evolve or die.

The choice is yours.

~BCX~

PS as proven several times I only need 18.9% of hash rate to TW.

I dont know why you are wasting your time with anyone other than Anonymint, no one else has the vision.

Activity: 686
Merit: 320
September 23, 2014, 12:10:50 AM

Does anyone know for a fact this was bcx? I have never known him to not take proven credit in these forums for anything he does. Just because someone claims they are him in the troll box does not make it so. Just an observation.

Was thinking the same thing as I didn't see any proof that it was him.  Seemed like everyone just assumed it was.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
September 22, 2014, 11:46:02 PM
cheap btc to buy cheap xmr...almost as much win as wrigleys doublemint gum.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
September 22, 2014, 11:19:45 PM

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
September 22, 2014, 10:49:02 PM
Damn, coming late to the party.  Tongue
Missed the beginning - where did BCX actually make this mythic thread?

BTW, the "confirmation" of TFM seems rather questionable.

his first threat was on poloniex trollbox i hear and he posted here to confirm his identity.

then this - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8909768

Oh..so it began there..that deadline. From what I've been reading last couple of weeks/months I got the feeling paid shills triggered anger towards monero coin....but bcx's hate seem to be some more artfull way...lol.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
September 22, 2014, 10:47:18 PM

the site is still down. only chat works.  I think the chat is running through websockets and I'm not sure they will be affected like the server is when ddos is going on.

Its back now

He did say it was only a test. This is straight up typical bcx. If I were Poloniex I would find out what he wants.

He will launch full scale DDoS against Poloniex when he launches his highly anticipated Monero attack in less than 24 hours from now.

This way there will be mass panic as he lets Poloniex get up and running in between knocking it down. He will crash the Monero price, he will make sure of that.

Does this mean his other attack isn't real? I'm thinking he will DDoS Poloniex and the Monero chain at the same time, I'm still not sure he will be able to steal funds from private wallets though.

The chain with 1.1 diff will make 12000 first.

I'm going to pull off the other chain and consolidate everything I got on the chain Cryptsy IS NOT on to make it to 12000 first.

Told those bastards not to ban me LOL

~BCX~

Something like the above.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
September 22, 2014, 10:42:00 PM
Gonna have to stock up on popcorn for tomorrow.  Lots of stuff slated for the day.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
September 22, 2014, 10:36:39 PM

the site is still down. only chat works.  I think the chat is running through websockets and I'm not sure they will be affected like the server is when ddos is going on.

Its back now

He did say it was only a test. This is straight up typical bcx. If I were Poloniex I would find out what he wants.

He will launch full scale DDoS against Poloniex when he launches his highly anticipated Monero attack in less than 24 hours from now.

This way there will be mass panic as he lets Poloniex get up and running in between knocking it down. He will crash the Monero price, he will make sure of that.

Does this mean his other attack isn't real? I'm thinking he will DDoS Poloniex and the Monero chain at the same time, I'm still not sure he will be able to steal funds from private wallets though.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
September 22, 2014, 10:36:26 PM
Hey, is the #monero chat room working? I tried to join it and it won't let me in (says I'm banned). I've never joined it though so...

they banned all user that use webchat
Why is that?
Activity: 453
hello world
September 22, 2014, 10:34:56 PM
Hey, is the #monero chat room working? I tried to join it and it won't let me in (says I'm banned). I've never joined it though so...

they banned all user that use webchat
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
September 22, 2014, 10:31:48 PM
Activity: 453
hello world
September 22, 2014, 10:29:22 PM
all i have...

redwine: yep free hour stuck
rocco: polo what do you do Smiley
maqa71: polo overloaded ?
CTTE: rocco, and why didn't/don't you buy back on the price dips?
rocco: i did but maybe not enough CTTE...
BitcoinEXpress: Hi guys
godofdefire: sell everything, buy doge?
rocco: BitcoinEXpress, hi bro
CTTE: rocco, There's about 2600 at 308 or so right now...
maqa71: BitcoinEXpress, sup
chickundinner: Any MAID news that is pushing the price up???
maqa71: BitcoinEXpress, did you fill your xmr bags lol
BitcoinEXpress: nada, just wanted to let you all know Poloniex will be down for about 5 mintes while I line up a few things.
BitcoinEXpress: starting 3 mins
rocco: BitcoinEXpress, aight
twotimer: BitcoinEXpress, good luck wid dat
maqa71: WTF
CTTE: BitcoinEXpress, so, you're attacking polo?
BitcoinEXpress: just testing for the monent
BitcoinEXpress: 2 mins
twotimer: he's a trolll... good luck DB
BitcoinEXpress: will be down 5 mins
CTTE: someone has a "god " complex
September 22, 2014, 10:28:48 PM
So whats going on?

Polo is under ddos attack

BCX said it was a test only according the image posted above.

He also said it will last 5min... So there goes his word...

Its back now
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
September 22, 2014, 10:28:01 PM
The biggest issue with this whole thing is I want to warm up my wallet and sell the 100 coins I mined fucking forever ago, and its going to be sometime tomorrow before the friggin thing syncs. How do you people deal with this its quicker to sync the entire years of bitcoin chain.

On the first page of the Monero thread there is a link to download the blockchain.  It will still take some time to sync but will be alot quicker than syncing from forever ago.

ahh well im just letting it go overnight as im away from the desktop for now. Its just long process. I had it to block 90k before.

PS FO bcx, ruining poloniex's free trading hour. couldnt wait til after the botfest?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
September 22, 2014, 10:27:36 PM
This is complete crap, if Poloniex can't stand up to BCX, then we can assume none of our coins are safe on the exchange.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
September 22, 2014, 10:27:24 PM
So whats going on?

BCX said it was a test only according the image posted above.

He also said it will last 5min... So there goes his word...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 22, 2014, 10:27:01 PM
can someone keep posting updates from the chatbox
September 22, 2014, 10:24:37 PM
So whats going on?

Activity: 574
September 22, 2014, 10:22:48 PM
So whats going on?
September 22, 2014, 10:21:10 PM
i vote Polo put XMR on a server by itself and let BCX attack just that one.

19+/- hours and counting
Jump to: