Pages:
Author

Topic: delete - page 2. (Read 165497 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
December 01, 2014, 03:27:13 PM
does BitcoinExpress ever delivered something or he is always like this whining and bitching?

Bad grades in school and Herpes.

But look at the picture above, he's just a fake account anyway, prolly bought a while back.

TL;DR all a plot from our ex-bbr community member and supernet advocate windjc and his teenager internet gang :-)

~OTE~
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
December 01, 2014, 03:23:06 PM
He's full of shit.  The only attack he has ever launched was the 51% hashrate attack against a coin which had a very low hashrate.  No innovation there, everyone knows its possible with just about any coin.  It might not even be the same person posting with the account recently as the level of English proficiency has diminished in the latest posts when compared to the posts from months ago.

does BitcoinExpress ever delivered something or he is always like this whining and bitching?
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
December 01, 2014, 02:42:13 PM
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
December 01, 2014, 12:41:55 PM
Besides I am in a negotiated truce with Monero.

Apparently in his imagination. No one associated with Monero will acknowledge (publicly or privately) knowing about this negotiation or truce.

Oh wow what a surprise, something going on and you didn't know about it.

Keywords, No one associated with Monero will acknowledge (publicly or privately) knowing about this negotiation or truce.

I would be more worried about the endless slide XMR has seen over the past two months.

Soon to be in Maxcoin territory.

~BCX~

Lol ... this is really pretty fun to watch.

BCX I gotta be honest.  The 13 year old troll inside of me was rooting for you even though I owned Monero.  But given your history of promising and not delivering you've lost credibility of believing that you actually mean what you say.
December 01, 2014, 11:52:14 AM
bullshit like always, you already stated that rubbish on the darkcoin thread and got just ignored - didn't work out your plan he?
IF you had a negotiation, which you don't have, you would not talk in public about it - idiot.
You are even to dumb to FUD, unbelievable. To dumb to even fake some proofs, you could learn a lot from Bytecoin, even they were smarter.

You can be so proud of yourself that you scared some innocent bystanders off, pat yourself on the back, your mom is also proud of you - for sure.

Bitch
Clown
Express

Responses like this is a sure sign of a direct hit.

Thanks for the feedback.

~BCX~

Yes, we got hit by the NXT/SUPERNET/BBR scammer gang; that is true Windjc.

Activity: 517
Merit: 501
December 01, 2014, 07:17:05 AM
https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=15.0

Here you can see the evolution of the SuperNET logo. That particular one and those colours were voted on.

Here you can see nothing, because this forum is off limits to you. Sad

Oh, sorry about that.

Well, long story short there were a few logos and then this one was liked: http://i.imgur.com/1DACbnc.png

And then there was a vote on it with different colour schemes and such and the one we have now won the vote. So there certainly wasn't any specific effort on the part of the designer to make it similar in anyway to the Monero logo. Perhaps the people who voted had some bias towards those similar colours though.

Thanks for going through the trouble of including this image!
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
amarha
December 01, 2014, 05:49:14 AM
https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=15.0

Here you can see the evolution of the SuperNET logo. That particular one and those colours were voted on.

Here you can see nothing, because this forum is off limits to you. Sad

Oh, sorry about that.

Well, long story short there were a few logos and then this one was liked: http://i.imgur.com/1DACbnc.png

And then there was a vote on it with different colour schemes and such and the one we have now won the vote. So there certainly wasn't any specific effort on the part of the designer to make it similar in anyway to the Monero logo. Perhaps the people who voted had some bias towards those similar colours though.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
December 01, 2014, 03:58:07 AM

Bitch
Clown
Express

Thanks for the feedback.

~BCX~

How is this response from a person not involved in any way with what you purport proof of anything?

By the way Shirley says hi.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
December 01, 2014, 03:40:11 AM
If you really had 50 BTC incoming from rpietila you can kiss it goodbye now that you told everyone about it. Why would he pay you if you went public with your private deal?
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
December 01, 2014, 03:35:07 AM
bullshit like always, you already stated that rubbish on the darkcoin thread and got just ignored - didn't work out your plan he?
IF you had a negotiation, which you don't have, you would not talk in public about it - idiot.
You are even to dumb to FUD, unbelievable. To dumb to even fake some proofs, you could learn a lot from Bytecoin, even they were smarter.

You can be so proud of yourself that you scared some innocent bystanders off, pat yourself on the back, your mom is also proud of you - for sure.

Bitch
Clown
Express

Thanks for the feedback.

~BCX~
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
December 01, 2014, 03:33:14 AM
Bitch
Clown
Express
December 01, 2014, 01:03:46 AM

legendary
December 01, 2014, 12:49:24 AM

Apparently in his imagination. No one associated with Monero will acknowledge (publicly or privately) knowing about this negotiation or truce.

Oh wow what a surprise, something going on and you didn't know about it.

Keywords, No one associated with Monero will acknowledge (publicly or privately) knowing about this negotiation or truce.

I would be more worried about the endless slide XMR has seen over the past two months.

Soon to be in Maxcoin territory.

~BCX~

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
November 30, 2014, 10:12:12 PM
I was in holidays
So there is an exploit or not?
not
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
November 30, 2014, 09:54:41 PM
I was in holidays
So there is an exploit or not?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
November 30, 2014, 09:18:16 PM

legendary
November 30, 2014, 07:13:47 PM
BCX in my view is sadistic or plain crazy?

He "targets" a relatively good coin out of the swarm of shitcoins that are abundant on here..

Yea his logic makes sense... /sarcasm

I am not "crazy", I am insane.

There is a difference.

~BCX~
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 30, 2014, 07:09:36 PM
BCX in my view is sadistic or plain crazy?

He "targets" a relatively good coin out of the swarm of shitcoins that are abundant on here..

Yea his logic makes sense... /sarcasm
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
November 30, 2014, 07:03:04 PM
Yes BCX doesn't take things personally yet I got this pm from him back in September for calling him out on his bullshit:

It would be best if you stop fucking with me.

Take that anyway you want.

Lol
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
November 30, 2014, 06:55:20 PM
BCX's last post over 1.5 months ago in this thread....yet he claims he never really ran away.... Roll Eyes

Why do you want to fuck with me?

Why does it matter what I say?

Especially if you are going to successfully attack XMR right?

You will have the last laugh if what you claim is true, no?

You will have proved all of us wrong who oppose you in your claims to "kill" XMR.

I see no problem here, as you will be viewed in a good light as keeping to your word should your claims actually come true to a 'T'.

As a publicly opposed party to your claims of "killing" XMR....please prove me wrong.

You're right nothing you say really matters.

Gotta kinda give you a little respect since you aren't one of these three months old newbie accounts yapping.

I will actually be in your area in December, maybe me, you and Nutildah could kill some beers and laugh about this stupid shit.

I don't take any of this personally.

Don't want anyone to get any wrong ideas, me and Smoothie friends from back in the day!  Cheesy

~BCX~

I do find you humorous, I don't take anything you say personally.

This is just the internet and nothing more.

~BCX~

This coming from the guy who PMs me asking me "why are you fucking with me" and to "not mess with you"?

Yes you never take things personally lol

Keep projecting buddy.

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: