Pages:
Author

Topic: delete - page 6. (Read 165497 times)

legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
October 21, 2014, 11:23:05 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
October 21, 2014, 11:02:55 AM
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
October 21, 2014, 09:07:24 AM
one of the greatest fud i've seen  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
October 21, 2014, 04:45:23 AM
Roll Eyes oh i guess BCX has temporarily run away from the forums conveniently?

After all that hot air and big talk and ...nothing? Lol

he always talks a bit and leaves you should know that you been here a long time Wink

and is this Monero still a thing ? wow this is so September LOL

where have you guys been ? don't you know we're all on about Scam Coin #1,564 now..

edit:
And say what you want about the guy but he is actually witty and funny and clever unlike you guys..
His meme pics and his timing for them are legendary !

The misc pics posted above reek of 9yr old's trying to be funny and failing miserably.
It's sad to watch people think they are crafty or funny when they keep failing on their face.. THAT is funny LOL
At least Photoshop up the Google image pics you grabbed guys  Roll Eyes
there is not anything clever about telling lies and making vague statements.

Lol you and BCX should go out 

How is it so September if his deadline was in October? Please keep up with the discussion buddy lol

If you don't like me calling out BCX on his bullshit...that is okay just back him up more because you are already so far up his ass already.

Thanks for the laugh! Grin

giving him his props for his timely meme pics..
he rarely puts them out but when he does they are added at such clever moments and then the quality of them itself is just magical Smiley
and ACTUALLY funny unlike the guys scrolling up above.. a comedic genius !
he really is truly funny and that is one of the things that makes him a good user around this place.
he doesn't think his is clever and funny etc.. he is !

i couldn't count how many times i have been shocked instantly laughing from out of no where so hard i almost pissed my pants !
he just runs game on you noobs so hard it's not even funny.. your all not even in the same league as that guy lol
but it amuses my balls off you try though..

and that has no bearing on his deadline for Monero nor does it have anything to do with how far i am "up his ass"
i see no problem in giving guys their props.. after all i *again just gave you yours smoothie
and you responded by being an asshole Smoothie.. and the viewers you're all putting on a crypto-show for will see that clearly LOL

if you all want ropes i will go buy a big 'ole fat box and throw em on the floor and kick back and grab a martinee and watch  Cool
no skin off my blockchain lol

BitcoinExpress has a reputation for being a superior crypto community member because he is better than most of you.. come to terms with it.
he is smarter, funnier and better looking and is probably off sleeping with your women RIGHT NOW ! hahahha
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
October 21, 2014, 04:32:53 AM

he always talks a bit and leaves you should know that you been here a long time Wink

where have you guys been ? don't you know we're all on about Scam Coin #1,564 now..

edit:
And say what you want about the guy but he is actually witty and funny and clever unlike you guys..

The misc pics posted above reek of 9yr old's trying to be funny and failing miserably.
It's sad to watch people think they are crafty or funny when they keep failing on their face.. THAT is funny LOL
there is not anything clever about telling lies and making vague statements.

Lol you and BCX should go out 

How is it so September if his deadline was in October? Please keep up with the discussion buddy lol

If you don't like me calling out BCX on his bullshit...that is okay just back him up more because you are already so far up his ass already.

Thanks for the laugh! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
October 21, 2014, 04:04:25 AM

edit:

legendary
October 21, 2014, 03:35:20 AM

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
October 18, 2014, 01:34:55 PM

Funny, that's exactly what the Buttcoiners said when BTC fell from $28ish to $5ish.  Remember how that turned out?   Cool
http://preev.com/
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
October 18, 2014, 12:02:04 PM

Funny, that's exactly what the Buttcoiners said when BTC fell from $28ish to $5ish.  Remember how that turned out?   Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
October 17, 2014, 04:23:55 PM
Oh yeah, we should all realize that anything that happens on planet earth since BitchClownExpress issued his ultimatum will have been brought about due to His omnipotence and His issuance of said ultimatum.

For example:

1) Ebola virus - The virus was created on Bee See Exx's Macbook Pro, propagated through many a human's willingness to copulate with fruit, and now serves to shake out the weak hands in XMR.

2) Every daily rotation of the earth - BitchClownExpress realized that the earth was due to run out of inertia, so he used his botnet to facilitate the hashing of a unique Al Gore rhythm to allow our solar system's sun to continue to rise and set for us here on our planet. Without the hashpower of those bots, earth would have ceased rotating and fallen off the turtles' backs and into oblivion (a place that strongly resembles His skull cavity)

3) World Series - Because baseball

4) Hong Kong -
legendary
October 17, 2014, 04:06:25 AM
He scared you guys half to death. Some of you had full-on meltdowns in public. It was hilarious and entertaining. I guess more people should have paid attention to you.

Lol when did I have a full in melt down?

Some of you had full-on meltdowns in public.

I called it from the first day he made his XMR "attack" public.

Good for you, you're quite the prognosticator.

I was one of the few calling BCX out. His response was if I don't bet 500 BTC then I am irrelevant. Lol

Should have taken his bet.

Even if he successfully pulled off an exploit attack on XMR today or in a few weeks it would not impress one bit as he put a time limit on himself of 22 days after making it appear to be initially to be 3 days.

Apparently it isn't necessary to impress you in order to drive the price of Monero into a downward spiral.

Lol price movement. Yeah let us give him credit for that. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
October 17, 2014, 01:21:57 AM
BBR troll fuding xmr again 
Why are you mentioning BBR here LOL?

I think he mentioned it because: 1.  BCX mentioned it, 2. As a coin clearly not "targeted" by BCX that has fallen more than XMR (for its own reasons).

BBR is not alone in falling a lot though. The past month has been rough for crypto almost across the board, including Bitcoin.

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
You can trust me, I have an avatar
October 17, 2014, 01:08:11 AM
For me the big pointer that BCX was full of shit was when none of his fanboys (or himself) could post a link to any examples of him "destroying" any coin. Dude hasn't destroyed a coin in his life.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=790462.0;all

It seems clear to me too that he was only banking on the 500 btc bet.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
October 17, 2014, 12:44:48 AM
I think the point being many coins have taken a hit recently and they had nothing to due with the threatened attack of BCX.  This makes one question how much of an effect it had on XMR.  I see your point because only BBR was mentioned however your response was at a similar level in that it just perpetuates the cycle.  

Each coin has it's own dynamic but I wonder how much the recent MintPal fiasco has had an effect on certain coins.

The one good thing for me with this drama is that when BCX announced his attack in the Polo troll box and the price dove I sold all my XMR on MP and rebought cheaper on Polo.  

Best of luck to those with any type of crypto on MP.
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
October 17, 2014, 12:21:11 AM
BBR troll fuding xmr again 
Why are you mentioning BBR here LOL? Didn't you hear it's both a CryptoNote currency and NOT Monero? Then why are you still considering it?  Huh 

Here are the numerous reasons why XMR will defeat BBR in the long run:
  • XMR is more expensive at the moment due to a few people propping the price up
  • Bigger community (It has more useless posts on its ANN thread and more trollbox trolls)
  • It is not a pump and dump (unlike the many other coins that have risen 5000% and subsequently fallen 80%)
  • XMR has -1000% less inflation than BBR (in terms of BTC), making BBR a very unsustainable investment at current prices

BTW what a stupid name "Boolberry". WTF does bool mean?? Everyone knows something with a name I deem silly can't succeed (cases in point: Google, Yahoo!, CannabisCoin, etc.)

And BCX supports BBR, take that atheists.
Activity: 364
October 16, 2014, 11:06:12 PM
BBR has taken FAR more of a hit than XMR
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
October 16, 2014, 10:53:41 PM
sow hat was the fix? all i saw that there was checkpoints added. .. but that is not a permanent solution. after many blocks the check point will become useless. Is the solution to add more check points on and on?

Serious question.

As I understand it the system now automatically adds checkpoints as needed.

This change was for a time warp attack.

pa
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
October 16, 2014, 10:35:38 PM
You do have to wonder how the Josh Zeidner / Moneroman88 thing fits into the whole scenario.

It seems like maybe somebody paid the both of them to put on a fake fight?

Cui bono? Remember BCX's "I support BBR" post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bcx-supports-bbr-very-bullish-signal-811425

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
October 16, 2014, 10:25:45 PM
so what was the fix? all i saw that there was checkpoints added. .. but that is not a permanent solution. after many blocks the check point will become useless. Is the solution to add more check points on and on?

Serious question.
Pages:
Jump to: