Pages:
Author

Topic: delete this post. - page 11. (Read 56840 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 10, 2015, 07:29:28 AM
EDIT: we just contacted Bittrex staff and they should reopen the market soon.

Here it is the reply. Please avoid spamming the thread with your sequential posts @johncassa , thanks.

Any update will be promptly announced here, do not worry.
We are interested to know why it was disabled on Bittrex
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 10, 2015, 07:27:02 AM

Here it is the reply. Please avoid spamming the thread with your sequential posts @johncassa , thanks.

Any update will be promptly announced here, do not worry.
May 10, 2015, 07:20:01 AM
Lol. I'm done, you won this argument for me.

I would recommend using the ignore button like I did instead of arguing. He is obviously a seasoned trader/ investor. You can tell by previous posts in other threads.  Roll Eyes
Have you used the ignore button?
May 10, 2015, 07:14:47 AM
Then somebody in the forum said that this is normal
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
May 10, 2015, 07:03:13 AM
No trolling or FUD post allowed, thanks.

We are solving the Bittrex issue in this moment. Speaking with Bill seems that things are turning fine back again.

Thanks for your patience.

I am glad that you solved the problem, I would like to know what was the reason for the lock bittrex, please answer is very important for investors.
Why no response from the Dev to this simple question?
cause this fag doublespent the coins and is now slowly dumping on c-cex markets won't resume in the foreseeable future
May 10, 2015, 06:58:13 AM

We are solving the Bittrex issue in this moment. Speaking with Bill seems that things are turning fine back again.

I am glad that you solved the problem, I would like to know what was the reason for the lock bittrex, please answer is very important for investors.
Why no response from the Dev to this simple question?
Activity: 331
May 10, 2015, 06:21:09 AM

May 10, 2015, 06:19:08 AM

Activity: 331
May 10, 2015, 06:12:10 AM
Dev what is the reason for the lock Bittrex, please write something more why the market is Off
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Stay calm. The prince is here.
May 10, 2015, 06:09:43 AM
Have been reading the last pages, to funny.. The people in here are unbelivable  Roll Eyes

Thanks for the panic sells guys. But now you want em back right? lol
Activity: 485
May 10, 2015, 05:42:35 AM
OK, wait
May 10, 2015, 05:10:23 AM
May 10, 2015, 05:03:34 AM
Hello community we are aware only now that Bittrex disabled our market, and we cannot understand why. We will contact the bitter support to have more news about that.

A big dump happened this night and we suspect this is coming from a bag holder that accumulated in the first after ICO dumps.

Anyway a coin's life is not based on its price, and our development is going on steady.

Regards.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
May 10, 2015, 05:00:48 AM
When the dev makes his next update here and the price bounces back up, all of you stupid inexperienced idiots who sold coins at a loss to more experienced people like me will be crying. Word of advice, BUY THE DIP!
Activity: 27
May 10, 2015, 04:57:28 AM
too many coins scam at ccex
Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
May 10, 2015, 04:42:41 AM
still give it some time
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
May 10, 2015, 04:08:12 AM
my bag is 0.2 btc im okay if i lose it. i don't put more than spare change in new coins like these. you're the one who needs to calm down, seeing as how you are wasting your time trolling a thread of a coin you aren't even invested in. speaking of which, would you like to explain your motive for being here? doesn't really make sense to me...

I'm doing this for the good of the people.

XTP is a scam!!!

LOL. there you go stating your opinion/speculation as fact. that's a form of scamming according to johncassa, ya know? and no idiot is going to believe you have altruistic intentions, its easy to see by reading your post history that you are not that type of person.
May 10, 2015, 04:03:54 AM
As I said earlier, he was last online 10 hours ago, 5 mins before the CEX dump.

Look for yourself with CEX and records from here.

As you said earlier? Wait, are you saying you are johncassa? Are you saying correlation is causation? Are you trying to say something is fact when it is just your opinion/speculation? omg hes been offline for 10 hours!!! thats SOOOO long... almost enough time to eat dinner, get a good nights sleep, eat breakfast.. etc... seriously, consider how dramatic you are being, and consider the fact that devs are not required to check in on you lil babies every 30 minutes. Not to mention it's the fucking weekend.

Calm down friend, tantrums won't lighten your bags.

Stick a fork in this one, its done.

my bag is 0.2 btc im okay if i lose it. i don't put more than spare change in new coins like these. you're the one who needs to calm down, seeing as how you are wasting your time trolling a thread of a coin you aren't even invested in. speaking of which, would you like to explain your motive for being here? doesn't really make sense to me...
Activity: 729
May 10, 2015, 04:01:32 AM

As you said earlier? Wait, are you saying you are johncassa? Are you saying correlation is causation? Are you trying to say something is fact when it is just your opinion/speculation? omg hes been offline for 10 hours!!! thats SOOOO long... almost enough time to eat dinner, get a good nights sleep, eat breakfast.. etc... seriously, consider how dramatic you are being, and consider the fact that devs are not required to check in on you lil babies every 30 minutes. Not to mention it's the fucking weekend.

Calm down friend, tantrums won't lighten your bags.

Stick a fork in this one, its done.
May 10, 2015, 03:59:59 AM

As you said earlier? Wait, are you saying you are johncassa? Are you saying correlation is causation? Are you trying to say something is fact when it is just your opinion/speculation? omg hes been offline for 10 hours!!! thats SOOOO long... almost enough time to eat dinner, get a good nights sleep, eat breakfast.. etc... not to mention it's the fucking weekend. seriously, consider how dramatic you are being, and consider the fact that devs are not required to check in on you lil babies every 30 minutes. how about you get your panties out of a bundle and wait until you have proof or good reason to believe something bad happened before you start crying wolf, otherwise you will look like an idiot here in a little while.
Pages:
Jump to: