Pages:
Author

Topic: delete this post. - page 12. (Read 56840 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
May 10, 2015, 03:57:15 AM
not even 8 o clock yet, i say give it 5-6 more hours max and then freak out.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
May 10, 2015, 03:56:30 AM
As I said earlier, he was last online 10 hours ago, 5 mins before the CEX dump.

Look for yourself with CEX and records from here.
Activity: 495
May 10, 2015, 03:55:53 AM
I highly doubt there is anything wrong with the coin, the only compliance issue i could possibly think of is the update XTP dev made about buying another exchange, which could be a conflict of interest to Bittrex. I can't think of anything else. If that's what it is, worst case scenario is XTP gets removed from Bittrex, no big deal really.
there was talk of them releasing a wallet with trex tradeing in it mabe that has somthing to do with it they did say as soon as it is on there we will have it

True, i forgot about that. If you're right then that means the marketplace is just about ready!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
May 10, 2015, 03:55:02 AM
Meanwhile the dev's absence continues.

It's 3 am in the morning where I am... Maybe it's late where he is too? Devs need to sleep, eat, drink, piss, and shit like everybody else. He was here just earlier today, its not like he has been gone for days or weeks. What are you trying to gain by trying to scare people?
May 10, 2015, 03:53:54 AM
Meanwhile the dev's absence continues.
Activity: 98
May 10, 2015, 03:49:10 AM
I highly doubt there is anything wrong with the coin, the only compliance issue i could possibly think of is the update XTP dev made about buying another exchange, which could be a conflict of interest to Bittrex. I can't think of anything else. If that's what it is, worst case scenario is XTP gets removed from Bittrex, no big deal really.
there was talk of them releasing a wallet with trex tradeing in it mabe that has somthing to do with it they did say as soon as it is on there we will have it
Activity: 495
May 10, 2015, 03:27:05 AM
May 10, 2015, 03:06:01 AM
im interested in seeing what rule they broke i have lost alot of money if this is not sorted
Activity: 504
May 10, 2015, 03:00:23 AM
Disabled market ... Undecided  any update about this ?
May 10, 2015, 02:59:03 AM
why panic dump price cheap?

It's the question of the hour, we are all waiting to find out what is going on. Everybody should just stop speculating and take a break. Market is closed right now anyways...
Activity: 504
May 10, 2015, 02:55:07 AM
why panic dump price cheap?
May 10, 2015, 02:49:11 AM
anyone having trouble logging in to bittrex

clear your browser cache, or restart it. and then post that screenshot you said you would Wink
im not ready to show yet i said il post it when im done buying in and i cant buy in cos markets blocked

Lying shills like you are worse than fudders IMO.
May 10, 2015, 02:30:18 AM

clear your browser cache, or restart it. and then post that screenshot you said you would Wink
im not ready to show yet i said il post it when im done buying in and i cant buy in cos markets blocked
May 10, 2015, 02:14:37 AM

May 10, 2015, 02:08:28 AM
May 10, 2015, 01:58:54 AM
lol all this is just people jumping to conclusions
dont you think if it was the dev dumping it would have been more coins dumped if he dumed all 100,000 xtp at the 6k thats only 4btc do you think he would spend time doing all this work he made bearly anything of the ico because it all got sold into you guys need to stop panicking if you didnt realise this happened before its probly the same people fudding again to buy cheap coin no need to panic untill solid proof that the dev sold a few coins everyone is acting like a whole heap of coins got dumped it was bearly any  

LOL I thought it was you that dumped the 100k you desperate bagholder.

Can't say I didn't warn you guys.

Yeah I thought you said you would post a screenshot? Nobody is really fuding right now, but bittrex has an unsettling mesage up and has frozen the market... I agree it doesn't make sense for the dev to abandon the project right now, when its value could easily be 10x.

Btw wtf is up with bittrex.. is this the new website? it looks like shit compared to the old. lol. and it keeps logging me out...
May 10, 2015, 01:58:13 AM
dont you think if it was the dev dumping it would have been more coins dumped if he dumed all 100,000 xtp at the 6k thats only 4btc do you think he would spend time doing all this work he made bearly anything of the ico because it all got sold into you guys need to stop panicking if you didnt realise this happened before its probly the same people fudding again to buy cheap coin no need to panic untill solid proof that the dev sold a few coins everyone is acting like a whole heap of coins got dumped it was bearly any  

LOL I thought it was you that dumped the 100k you desperate bagholder.  Lying were you?

The "dev" has 35 BTC from the ICO don't forget.

Can't say I didn't warn you guys.
May 10, 2015, 01:48:07 AM
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 10, 2015, 01:43:56 AM
I think it's a joke. Don't take it seriously
May 10, 2015, 01:41:39 AM

I'd like to know what it means.. and if it is serious.. lol
Pages:
Jump to: