Pages:
Author

Topic: delete this post. - page 14. (Read 56840 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 09, 2015, 09:17:19 PM
After the dump has disappeared. Not a good behavior ...

What are you talking about? You just entered this thread and now are acting like you magically know the whereabouts and intentions of a person over the internet? The dump happened less than an hour ago, you expect the dev to come and pamper and comfort little babies like you at your command? Lol, you're a pretty bad troll. New to this? Maybe wait a day or at least a few more hours before trying to pull this kind of fud. Maybe you should work on your own behavior.

You own a betting website I see... do your customers know how very professional you act on here? If not I could start a few threads helping to enlighten them. Maybe tell them about how the owner has disappeared and abandoned the website.
Just before the dump was online, and soon after it was offline. These are the classic techniques to cheat honest people. Sell high - disappear - buy low - reappear ... I'm tired of these fraudulent behavior.

Lol this guy thinks because somebody signed off of their account it means they are never coming back... Are you not old enough to have developed object permanence?  Cheesy
That would also explain why you think correlation means causation.

Next time you sign off of your account I will make sure to warn people that you have abandoned your website.
Think of it as you want but these techniques are scams. Many people lose a lot of BTC through these dev who cheat. You are part of the group?

Logging off is a scam? WOAH. Mind blown. You have no proof of this dev cheating, scamming, or anything. Just wait until you are victim of these same types of baseless smear techniques, you make yourself an easy target.
it's scam because induces the people to panic sell....It is not the first time it happens. Is a technique used a lot lately

Dude, are you fucking serious? Based on what you literally just said- you are the one scamming. You are the one making people panic sell by crying wolf without any proof. Wow, just wow. This is beyond moronic. You just admitted to being a scammer by your own logic. LOL. This is good, this one is going in the archives.
When the dev will be bought back at a low price will come back with some good news to push up the price and make a nice profit. Wait and see.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
May 09, 2015, 09:16:51 PM
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
May 09, 2015, 09:14:25 PM

What are you talking about? You just entered this thread and now are acting like you magically know the whereabouts and intentions of a person over the internet? The dump happened less than an hour ago, you expect the dev to come and pamper and comfort little babies like you at your command? Lol, you're a pretty bad troll. New to this? Maybe wait a day or at least a few more hours before trying to pull this kind of fud. Maybe you should work on your own behavior.

You own a betting website I see... do your customers know how very professional you act on here? If not I could start a few threads helping to enlighten them. Maybe tell them about how the owner has disappeared and abandoned the website.
Just before the dump was online, and soon after it was offline. These are the classic techniques to cheat honest people. Sell high - disappear - buy low - reappear ... I'm tired of these fraudulent behavior.

Lol this guy thinks because somebody signed off of their account it means they are never coming back... Are you not old enough to have developed object permanence?  Cheesy

Next time you sign off of your account I will make sure to warn people that you have abandoned your website.
Think of it as you want but these techniques are scams. Many people lose a lot of BTC through these dev who cheat. You are part of the group?

Logging off is a scam? WOAH. Mind blown. You have no proof of this dev cheating, scamming, or anything. Just wait until you are victim of these same types of baseless smear techniques, you make yourself an easy target.
it's scam because induces the people to panic sell....It is not the first time it happens. Is a technique used a lot lately

Dude, are you fucking serious? Based on what you literally just said- you are the one scamming. You are the one making people panic sell by crying wolf without any proof. Wow, just wow. This is beyond moronic. You just admitted to being a scammer by your own logic. LOL. This is good, this one is going in the archives.
May 09, 2015, 09:12:30 PM

May 09, 2015, 09:04:53 PM

Logging off is a scam? WOAH. Mind blown. You have no proof of this dev cheating, scamming, or anything. Just wait until you are victim of these same types of baseless smear techniques, you make yourself an easy target. Saying something as if it is truth when it is actually completely unknown is lying and scamming.
May 09, 2015, 09:03:59 PM

May 09, 2015, 09:00:03 PM

May 09, 2015, 08:59:08 PM

Just before the dump was online, and soon after it was offline. These are the classic techniques to cheat honest people. Dump - disappear - buy low - reappear ... I'm tired of these fraudulent behavior.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
May 09, 2015, 08:57:19 PM
Its currently 1 am where he is at, hes probably getting wasted right now or sleeping. Devs gotta party too.  Cool
May 09, 2015, 08:51:19 PM

Activity: 280
May 09, 2015, 08:48:53 PM
Damn I hate it takes so long for BTC to xfer lol, I want to buy more coins before they go up which they are already  Cry
May 09, 2015, 08:47:38 PM
May 09, 2015, 08:47:01 PM
No dev No future

True... Good thing there is a dev. Lol.
Yes I have no reason to believe otherwise. Last I checked we had a dev and a good one at that  Wink
May 09, 2015, 08:40:46 PM
No dev No future

True... Good thing there is a dev. Lol.
May 09, 2015, 08:22:44 PM
No dev No future
May 09, 2015, 08:15:40 PM
Now is the time to buy lol, I just wish this had happened earlier today before I bought more at 7100 I may go ahead and buy more anyways  Grin

This is just what happens when a coin hits Bittrex lol it will come back up to where its been 7000'ish
Activity: 98
May 09, 2015, 08:04:01 PM
hell no im buying back in il post a screen shot of my wallet and the dump after i have
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
May 09, 2015, 08:03:27 PM
Prove it.
May 09, 2015, 08:02:05 PM
so i suggest you stop pointing fingers and jumping to conclusions
May 09, 2015, 08:00:39 PM
that dump guys was me i have 300k coins i dumped 100k as i want to buy somthing els i still hold 245600.26
Pages:
Jump to: