Pages:
Author

Topic: delete this post. - page 26. (Read 56840 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2015, 02:51:01 PM
Placebo we understand that you are quite upset with XTP , without understanding why. But please stop spamming and FUD here in official thread or we will delete your posts.

If you have any complaints you can do in a civil manner or out of here.

Thanks.

No worries, i'm checking with Cryptsy and Bittrex if they can conifrm, i have contacts there Cheesy
Activity: 798
May 03, 2015, 02:50:34 PM
Placebo we understand that you are quite upset with XTP , without understanding why. But please stop spamming and FUD here in official thread or we will delete your posts.

Thanks.

+1 Dev. Do not feed the trolls, delete their posts and keep straight on.

Hope XTP will rise as it should be.

sorry but placebo is not a troll, I think.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 03, 2015, 02:47:31 PM

Thanks.
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
May 03, 2015, 02:43:15 PM
see you on another coin i dont like all this shit , instamine + insta dump

something is wrong here

i think so too, cancelled all my orders at nicehash now since some crazy guy is rising the price all the time.

see you on the next coin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 03, 2015, 02:41:34 PM
see you on another coin i dont like all this shit , instamine + insta dump

something is wrong here
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
May 03, 2015, 02:38:05 PM
Well getting first payouts from pool, that a good sign lol,  But price falling on c-cex ..... not sure what's up with that? Can't afford to lose BTC again this week on launches  Huh

because it's the glidesec dev and he tried to create glidecoin because bittrex wont add dividend assets.
Activity: 280
May 03, 2015, 02:37:09 PM
Well getting first payouts from pool, that a good sign lol,  But price falling on c-cex ..... not sure what's up with that? Can't afford to lose BTC again this week on launches  Huh
May 03, 2015, 02:34:31 PM
Dear Ocminer!

Sorry that I need to say, but this was the third time in this weekend, when nicehash doesn't work on your pool.

On this weekend coiminers was the winner...

Nicehash seems to have issues over and over again, its pure luck when they work and when not, I do not recommend using Nicehash at all anymore.

Coinminers is a very good pool too, glad its working for you there.

I rented from nice hash right at launch and used suprnova and had no issues Cheesy

Me too.. Problem is just the price keeps going up and up.. Don't be crazy guys !
Ya you got that right ..price... was going to go fixed, but the price rocketed even before launch which was strange. So decided to go standard... now have to watch it every 5 minutes or lose hash  Cry
Activity: 275
May 03, 2015, 02:34:02 PM
How can we pay dividend first if coin is not launched yet? Seriously, divided scheme will be explained later on.

When we'll become owners of Exchange we will start the cycle of div payouts. Until that moment we cannot pay any dividend because there is nothing to base the dividend rate on.

Regards.

Regards (ActualUpsurge)
May 03, 2015, 02:31:31 PM
Dear Ocminer!

Sorry that I need to say, but this was the third time in this weekend, when nicehash doesn't work on your pool.

Nicehash seems to have issues over and over again, its pure luck when they work and when not, I do not recommend using Nicehash at all anymore.

I rented from nice hash right at launch and used suprnova and had no issues Cheesy

Me too.. Problem is just the price keeps going up and up.. Don't be crazy guys !
May 03, 2015, 02:30:31 PM
Ya the first 240 blocks seem to vanish.... strange... I was dragging my feet jumping in pool thinking we had a few 0 blocks to weed though first lol, its all good
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Fighter of the Dayman
May 03, 2015, 02:30:27 PM
Dear Ocminer!

May 03, 2015, 02:28:59 PM
Nicehash working fine on suprnova for me here
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
May 03, 2015, 02:27:18 PM
Dear Ocminer!

This is the 3rd time this week West hash has worked on his pool for me  Wink

I see lots of hashing Power from Westhash/Nicehash  on the pool currently btw Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 03, 2015, 02:25:51 PM

Guys because of ICO funds moving block was already around 100 said by dev. I guess some guys mined solo

Well then the whole "anti-instamine" stuff was bullshit ... Why do 0-240 with zero reward if you're already on Block >300 ?

Maybe I'm missing something but why is the explorer on block 152?  Is C-Cex staking the ICO coins?

according to some guy we were at block 152 before start because of ico coins moving. also confirmed by dev

Thanks. Smiley
May 03, 2015, 02:25:46 PM
Dear Ocminer!

This is the 3rd time this week West hash has worked on his pool for me  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
May 03, 2015, 02:25:10 PM
Dear Ocminer!

Activity: 881
Merit: 502
May 03, 2015, 02:23:35 PM
Guys because of ICO funds moving block was already around 100 said by dev. I guess some guys mined solo

Well then the whole "anti-instamine" stuff was bullshit ... Why do 0-240 with zero reward if you're already on Block >300 ?

Maybe I'm missing something but why is the explorer on block 152?  Is C-Cex staking the ICO coins?

according to some guy we were at block 152 before start because of ico coins moving. also confirmed by dev
Activity: 798
May 03, 2015, 02:23:04 PM
Dear Ocminer!

Pages:
Jump to: